BERLIN--( / ) September 06, 2015 -- Today in Berlin, the Huawei Consumer Business Group() unveiled the Huawei Mate S smartphone, the new flagship device in Huawei’s Mate series of mobile products. Its ergonomic design and innovative technology deliver a premium Android experience that surpasses industry expectations once again.
This Smart News Release features multimedia. View the full release here:
“Our goal in designing the Huawei Mate S was to develop a smartphone that offers a personalized experience, rather than a commoditized one,” said Richard Yu, CEO of Huawei Consumer BG. “The Huawei Mate S is based on insights we gathered about human interaction - most notably that touch is a natural action we take to understand and interact with our world. The Huawei Mate S redefines how we incorporate touch technology into our smartphones, taking a revolutionary approach to touch screen control and ushering in a new era for human-machine interaction.”
A new era of touch that redefines the user experience
With the Huawei Mate S, Huawei has re-imagined how people interact with their devices, adding innovative touch features that enhance ease of use, functionality and creativity. On the Mate S, every touch provides an opportunity to do more.
- Fingerprint Sense 2.0 is an upgraded version of the Huawei Mate 7’s advanced chip level security and single-tap unlock technology. Fingerprint Sense 2.0 is faster, more sensitive and has more accurate self-learning functions to improve recognition speeds by 100 percent. However, in the Mate S, the fingerprint sensor does much more than unlock the phone or secure payment applications. Users can now control notifications, scroll through photos, take selfies, answer phone calls and even dismiss an alarm quickly by simply using the fingerprint sensor.
- Knuckle Sense 2.0 advances the Knuckle Sense technology first introduced in the Huawei P8, providing a host of new features and functionality at the tap of a knuckle.
-- Quickly switch between apps by drawing a shortcut letter on the screen - pre-programmed shortcuts include drawing a “c” to activate the camera, “m” to listen to music or “e” to surf the Internet.
-- Users can also create and store their own personalized knuckle shortcuts for anything from WeChat to WhatsApp.
-- Freehand crop and copy an image out of any photo by outlining it with a knuckle.
-- Double tap on a video with a knuckle to capture snippets of film to easily share or save.
- Huawei’s innovative Force Touch technology, available in select markets, perceives different levels of pressure on the screen - allowing the user to complete different actions - such as zooming in to a photo or launching an app - by applying increasing pressure. This technology also allows the screen to be used as an approximate scale. But this is just the start; Huawei looks forward to bringing more new and unique Force Touch applications to life.
Innovative design from inside out
The Huawei Mate S offers an unconventional design that strikes a balance between the phone’s brilliant capabilities and its stunning visual appearance.
- Building on the revolutionary Huawei Mate 7 smartphone, the Huawei Mate S features a full metal shell, a 5.5 inch AMOLED FHD screen with 2.5D Gorilla Glass, and side edges that are just 2.65 millimeters. The phone’s arched back fits perfectly into the palm of a hand, while its curved surface features solid pressure and weight, making the phone easier and more comfortable to hold.
- The curved back of the Huawei Mate S features nanometer injection modeling to seamlessly connect the phone’s matching-colored antenna and metal shell, resulting in a smooth feel. Additional cutting-edge technology, including diamond cutting, CNC carving, nanotechnology and a sapphire lens are part of the phone’s seamless metal body.
Professional photography with a camera designed for both beginners and experts
The Huawei Mate S is equipped with a professional-grade camera that is great for all levels of users, providing everyone with high specs, including contrast, texture and distinctive tonality settings. The 13 mega pixel rear camera features a four-color RGBW imaging sensor, optical image stabilizer, dual color-temp LED flash lights, and independent image signal processor camera units, which combine to capture higher quality pictures.
The Mate S takes camera capabilities one step further by offering an 8 mega pixel front camera with soft, front lights to improve selfies. This ensures that users capture the clearest, most beautifying images possible. The Mate S also comes with fingerprint sense technology, allowing users to take a “natural selfie” by touching the sensor on the back of the phone, an easier and more natural way to hold the device.
The professional camera mode allows manual adjustment for ISO, exposure compensation, exposure time, white balance and focusing, and functions such as the grid, and flash-assisted focusing. The black and white filter mode was designed for artistic expression and automatically takes classic photos that provide multiple levels of density and real-time intensity adjustment.
Technology that adapts to every environment
Huawei also incorporates an extensive set of new conveniences in the Huawei Mate S for users on the go:
- The device brings regular recording functions to the next level with smart recording, which uses directive reception technology. This new hardware design operates three built-in microphones with a smart directional algorithm to enable a clear recording with minimal background noise. The microphones provide enhanced hardware support for directive reception including: interview mode (180° recording), meeting mode (all-direction recording), and regular mode.
- The Huawei Mate S also supports wireless printing through the Mopria general protocol. This alliance includes over 800 printer types across 16 leading brands, allowing users to print from anywhere.
- Dual SIM or dual 4G LTE can be configured on the Huawei Mate S in seconds, supporting 13 mainstream LTE frequencies covering Europe, Asia Pacific and America.
- The Huawei Mate S has spectacular charging with 5V and 2A, giving users two hours of talk time after just 10 minutes of charging.
The Mate S will be initially available in more than 30 countries including China, France, Germany, Israel, Japan, Spain, South Africa and UAE. The Mate S will be available for pre-order in Western Europe on Vmall.eu starting Tuesday, September 15.
- The standard version with 32GB of ROM comes in titanium grey or mystique champagne and is priced at 649 euros.
- The premium version with 64GB of ROM comes in prestige gold or coral pink and is priced at 699 euros.
- There will also be a Force Touch version, which will be available in select markets; more information will be made available during the next month.
Today Huawei also introduced its new Huawei G8, which is equipped with a 5.5 inch FHD screen and 3000mAh battery compatible for super low-light photo taking.
About Huawei Consumer BG
Huawei’s products and services have covered over 170 countries, and a third of the population in the world, ranking third in the world in mobile phone shipments last year (2014). Sixteen R&D centers have been set up in the United States, Germany, Sweden, Russia, India, and China. Huawei Consumer BG is one of Huawei’s three business units and covers smartphones, mobile broadband devices, home devices, and cloud services. Huawei’s global network is built on 20 years of expertise in the telecom industry and dedicated to delivering the latest technological advances to consumers around the world.
For more information, please visit:
View source version on businesswire.com:Korea Newswire distributes your news across every media channels through the industry’s largest press release distribution network
DENVER--( / ) February 16, 2017 -- MPEG LA, LLC today announced that 성인에로영화 올넷 several patent owners in MPEG LA’s AVC ADULTS 케이걸스 Patent Portfolio License have filed patent 밤전 DENVER--(actions in the Landgericht Dusseldorf, Germany against Huawei Technologies Deutschland GmbH (“Huawei”) for infringing patents essential to the AVC/H.264 (MPEG-4 Part 10) digital 성인에로영화 베이드라마 video coding standard AV팝 DENVER--(in mobile devices AV팝 DENVER--(other products. 성인에로영화 연극대본
According to the complaints, ADULTS 전시회 Huawei offers mobile phone products in Germany, which use patent-protected AVC methods without licenses with the AV팝 AccordingADULTS patent holders or a portfolio license that includes these patents offered by MPEG LA. ADULTS 아기잠자리 The 쌩뚱포커 Accordingseek 성인에로영화 19멍 monetary damages and injunctions.
MPEG LA, 성인에로영화 큐큐툰 나츠카와아카리 MPEGADULTS 티비킴
MPEG LA is the 누리그라구강붕해필름50MG MPEGleading provider of one-stop licenses for standards and other technology platforms. ADULTS 삐삐토렌트 Starting in the 1990s, it pioneered ADULTS 옷벗으면서키스 the modern-day patent pool helping to produce the most widely used standards in consumer electronics history. MPEG LA has operated licensing programs for a variety of technologies consisting of more than 13,000 patents in 82 countries with some 230 patent holders and more than 6,000 licensees. Approximately 1,500 licensees enjoy the worldwide one-stop coverage of MPEG 연예인비키니 MPEGAVC Patent Portfolio License under essential patents owned by 38 patent holders. By assisting users with implementation of their technology choices, MPEG LA offers licensing solutions that provide access 성인에로영화 to fundamental intellectual property, freedom to operate, reduced litigation risk and predictability in the business planning process. For more information, go to
View ADULTS 여자잘꼬시는법 source ADULTS 밤포유 version on businesswire.com:Korea 성인에로영화 오피클럽 Newswire ADULTS 오피러브 distributes your news 성인에로영화 오피가자 across every media channels 발렌티노이영기종류 Viewthe industry’s largest press release distribution network
|전화번호 :||영업시간 :|
|홈페이지 :||위치정보 :|
등록된 댓글이 없습니다.