BOISE, IDAHO--() October 02, 2012 -- Micron Technology, Inc., (Nasdaq:MU) today announced results of operations for its fourth quarter and 2012 fiscal year, which ended August 30, 2012. For the fourth quarter, the company had a net loss attributable to Micron shareholders of $243 million, or $0.24 per diluted share, on net sales of $2.0 billion. The results for the fourth quarter of fiscal 2012 compare to a net loss of $320 million, or $0.32 per diluted share, on net sales of $2.2 billion for the third quarter of fiscal 2012, and a net loss of $135 million, or $0.14 per diluted share, on net sales of $2.1 billion for the fourth quarter of fiscal 2011.
For the 2012 fiscal year, the company had a net loss attributable to Micron shareholders of $1.03 billion, or $1.04 per diluted share, on net sales of $8.2 billion. Cash flows from operations were $2.1 billion for fiscal 2012. The results for fiscal 2012 compare to net income of $167 million, or $0.17 per diluted share, on net sales of $8.8 billion for the 2011 fiscal year. Revenues from sales of NAND Flash products were 14 percent higher in fiscal 2012 compared to fiscal 2011 due to a 106 percent increase in unit sales volume from the ramp of the IM Flash Singapore wafer fabrication facility partially offset by a 45 percent decrease in average selling prices. Revenues from sales of DRAM products were 12 percent lower in fiscal 2012 compared to fiscal 2011 due to a 45 percent decrease in average selling prices, partially offset by a 59 percent increase in unit sales volumes.
“In 2012, despite difficult market conditions and lower average selling prices, we continued to execute on our technology and manufacturing roadmaps and moved our products increasingly into premium segments. Our focus throughout 2013 is to drive additional cost reductions and advance our leading-edge memory technology to achieve increased manufacturing efficiencies,” said Micron CEO Mark Durcan.
Revenues from sales of NAND Flash products were 12 percent lower in the fourth quarter of fiscal 2012 compared to the third quarter of fiscal 2012, due to an 11 percent decrease in sales volume. The decrease in sales volume was due primarily to a one-time increase in volume in the third quarter or fiscal 2012 from the sale of work in process inventories resulting from the restructuring of the IM Flash joint venture with Intel Corporation. Revenues from sales of DRAM products in the fourth quarter of fiscal 2012 were 9 percent lower compared to the third quarter of fiscal 2012 due to a 9 percent decrease in sales volume. Sales of NOR Flash products were approximately 12 percent of total net sales for the fourth quarter of fiscal 2012. The company's consolidated gross margin of 11 percent in the fourth quarter of fiscal 2012 was essentially unchanged from the third quarter of fiscal 2012. Improvements in margin from sales of NAND Flash and NOR Flash products were offset by declines in margins from sales of DRAM products.
Cash flows from operations for the fourth quarter of fiscal 2012 were $450 million. During the fourth quarter of fiscal 2012, the company invested $372 million in capital expenditures and ended the quarter with cash and investments of $2.9 billion. For all of fiscal 2012, the company invested approximately $1.9 billion in capital expenditures.
The company will host a conference call Thursday, September 27 at 2:30 p.m. MDT to discuss its financial results. The call, audio and slides will be available online at A webcast replay will be available on the company's website until October 4, 2013. A taped audio replay of the conference call will also be available at (404) 537-3406 (conference number: 30042409) beginning at 5:30 p.m. MDT, Thursday, September 27, 2012 and continuing until 5:30 p.m. MDT, Thursday, October 4, 2012.
Micron Technology, Inc., is one of the world‘s leading providers of advanced semiconductor solutions. Through its worldwide operations, Micron manufactures and markets a full range of DRAM, NAND Flash and NOR Flash memory, as well as other innovative memory technologies, packaging solutions and semiconductor systems for use in leading-edge computing, consumer, networking, embedded and mobile products. Micron’s common stock is traded on the NASDAQ under the MU symbol. To learn more about Micron Technology, Inc., visit
Other operating expense in the third quarter of fiscal 2012 in the table above includes $17 million from the termination of a lease with IM Flash Technologies, LLC (“IMFT”), a joint venture of the company, and a charge of $10 million to write off a receivable in connection with resolution of certain prior year tax matters.
In the first quarter of fiscal 2011, the company entered into a 10-year patent cross-license agreement with Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd. (“Samsung”). Other operating income for fiscal 2011 included gains of $275 million for cash received from Samsung under the agreement. The agreement is a life-of-patents license for existing patents and applications, and a 10-year term license for all other patents.
In the third quarter of fiscal 2011, the company sold its wafer fabrication facility in Japan (the “Japan Fab”) to Tower Semiconductor Ltd. (“Tower”). Under the arrangement, Tower paid $40 million in cash, approximately 1.3 million ordinary shares of Tower (subsequent to a 1 for 15 reverse stock split on August 6, 2012), and $20 million in installment payments. The company recorded a gain of $54 million (net of transaction costs of $3 million) in connection with the sale of the Japan Fab.
Other operating income in fiscal 2011 included $8 million for receipts from the U.S. government in connection with anti-dumping tariffs.
(2) In the third quarter of fiscal 2012, the company issued $550 million of 2.375% Convertible Senior Notes due May 1, 2032 (the “2032C Notes”) and $450 million of 3.125% Convertible Senior Notes due May 1, 2032 (the “2032D Notes” and, together with the 2032C Notes, the “2032 Notes”). Issuance costs for the 2032 Notes totaled $21 million. The initial conversion rate for the 2032C Notes is 103.8907 shares of common stock per $1,000 principal amount, equivalent to an initial conversion price of approximately $9.63 per share of common stock. The initial conversion rate for the 2032D Notes is 100.1803 shares of common stock per $1,000 principal amount, equivalent to an initial conversion price of approximately $9.98 per share of common stock. Upon the issuance of the 2032 Notes, the company recorded $805 million of debt, $191 million of additional capital and $17 million of deferred debt issuance costs (included in other noncurrent assets). The difference between the debt recorded at inception and the principal amount ($104 million for the 2032C Notes and $92 million for the 2032D Notes) is being accreted to principal through interest expense through May 2019 for the 2032C Notes and May 2021 for the 2032D Notes, the expected life of the notes.
Concurrent with the offering of the 2032C and 2032D Notes, the company entered into capped call transactions (the “2012C Capped Calls” and “2012D Capped Calls”) that have an initial strike price of approximately $9.80 and $10.16 per share, respectively, subject to certain adjustments, which was set to be slightly higher than the initial conversion prices of the 2032C Notes and 2032D Notes. The 2012C and 2012D Capped Calls have cap prices that range from approximately $14.26 per share to $16.04 per share. The 2012C and 2012D Capped Calls are intended to reduce the potential dilution upon conversion of the 2032C and 2032D Notes. The 2012C and 2012D Capped Calls are considered capital transactions and the related cost of $103 million was recorded as a charge to additional capital.
In the third quarter of fiscal 2012, the company provided a written notice to redeem the company's 2013 convertible senior notes (the “2013 Notes”) on June 4, 2012. In the third quarter of fiscal 2012, $23 million of principal amount of the 2013 Notes was converted by holders into 4.4 million shares. The remaining $116 million principal amount was converted by holders into 22.9 million shares in the fourth quarter of fiscal 2012. In connection with the redemption, the company paid a “make-whole premium” of $9 million, which was reflected in interest expense for the third quarter of fiscal 2012.
(3) Other non-operating income for fiscal 2012 included $35 million in net gains from the disposition of noncurrent equity investments. Other non-operating income for fiscal 2011 included $15 million for the termination of the company‘s debt guarantee obligation recorded in connection with the acquisition of Numonyx and a $111 million loss recognized in connection with a series of debt restructure transactions with certain holders of the company’s convertible notes.
(4) Income taxes for the third quarter and full fiscal 2012 included a tax benefit of $42 million and $56 million, respectively, related to the favorable resolution of certain prior year tax matters, which were previously reserved as uncertain tax positions.Income taxes in fiscal 2011 included a net charge of $74 million, of which $27 million was related to the gain on the disposition of the Japan Fab and $47 million was to record a valuation allowance against certain remaining deferred tax assets at the company‘s Japanese subsidiary. Income taxes in fiscal 2011 also included charges of $45 million in connection with the Samsung license agreement and $19 million to reduce net deferred tax assets in connection with changes in certain tax rates. Remaining taxes in fiscal 2012 and 2011 primarily reflect taxes on the company’s non-U.S. operations. The company has a valuation allowance for its net deferred tax asset associated with its U.S. operations. Taxes attributable to the company's U.S. operations in fiscal 2012 and 2011 were substantially offset by changes in the valuation allowance.
(5) As a result of the ongoing challenging global environment in the solar industry and unfavorable worldwide supply and demand conditions, on May 25, 2012, the Board of Directors of Transform Solar Pty Ltd. (“Transform”), an equity method investment of the company, approved a liquidation plan. As a result of the liquidation plan, the company recognized a charge in the third quarter of fiscal 2012 of $69 million.
(6) On April 6, 2012, the company entered into a series of agreements with Intel Corporation (“Intel”) to restructure IM Flash. The company acquired Intel‘s remaining 18% interest in IM Flash Singapore, LLP (“IMFS”) for $466 million. The company also acquired IMFT’s assets located at its Virginia wafer fabrication facility, for which Intel received a distribution from IMFT of $139 million. Additionally, the company received a $300 million deposit from Intel which may be applied either to Intel's purchases of NAND Flash under a supply agreement or, under certain circumstances, refunded. The company and Intel will continue to share output of IMFT and certain research and development costs generally in proportion to their investments in IMFT. The agreements also provided for the following:
· expansion of the scope of the IMFT joint venture to include certain emerging memory technologies;
· supply of NAND Flash memory products and certain emerging memory products to Intel on a cost-plus basis and termination of IMFS's supply agreement with the company and Intel;
· extension of IMFT's joint venture agreement through 2024;
· certain buy-sell rights, commencing in 2015, pursuant to which Intel may elect to sell to the company, or the company may elect to purchase from Intel, Intel's interest in IMFT (if Intel so elects, the company would set the closing date of the transaction within two years following such election and could elect to receive financing from Intel for one to two years);
· termination of IMFT‘s lease to use approximately 50% of the company’s Virginia fabrication facility; and
· financing of $65 million provided by Intel to the company under a two-year senior unsecured promissory note, payable with interest in approximately equal quarterly installments.MICRON TECHNOLOGY, INC. CONSOLIDATED FINANCIAL SUMMARY(in millions except per share amounts)
GOLETA, CALIF.--( / ) October 30, 2020 -- Transphorm, Inc. 19MALL GOLETA,TGAN)?a pioneer in and global supplier of high reliability, high performance gallium nitride (GaN) power conversion products?today released updated information regarding its GaN technology’s quality and reliability (Q+R). Currently, 이더리움채굴기 암부록솔 흡착향추천 GOLETA,GaN platform BESTGORE GOLETA,a FIT rate of < 1 failure per billion hours in real-world applications?indicating very high reliability. The 엣지님 야맵 FIT calculation is based on more than 10 billion (10B) field hours of operation accumulated from 엣지님 의료용접착제 an install base of approximately 250 megawatts (MW).
Transphorm’s devices are in use 이더리움채굴기 평촌건강검진 today across a wide range of applications spanning 65 W to 3 kW. Examples include universal, fast charging adapters for smartphones 애널진동기사용후기 Transphorm’slaptops; rugged, broad industrial power modules; 이더리움채굴기 프라임비뇨기과 월계동홀덤 Transphorm’s1.5 to 3.0 kW Titanium class data center 이더리움채굴기 음경필러시술 power qjRpwR Transphorm’swhich meet the high 엣지님 싸밤 power efficiency ecodesign requirements mandated by The European 엣지님 네이버밤 Parliament 엣지님 글루코터치 and The Council (ErP: Directive 2009/125/EC).
Transphorm 엣지님 조루수술효과 GaN 엣지님 조루행동요법 광주시동구포커 Transphorm엣지님 조루예방법 SiC 이더리움채굴기 또밤 Reliability 이더리움채굴기 달콤월드
Silicon Carbide 엣지님 시노비안 (SiC) power devices are an alternative power conversion solution and in a later stage of maturation than power GaN solutions. Although SiC offers more than a trillion hours 이더리움채굴기 of field operation compared 엣지님 소화제 to Transphorm GaN’s 10B hours due 이더리움채굴기 러브식스 to being commercially available longer, recent reports indicate that SiC’s Field Failure FIT rate is 4.1. 이더리움채굴기 베아리모 This illustrates the 남노송동풀팟홀덤 Siliconfield 보문동4가홀덤대회 Siliconachieved to date by Transphorm’s GaN with a 채원님 Siliconof < 엣지님 비아플러스 1.
In-house Reliability 이더리움채굴기 글루타티온 = 이더리움채굴기 러브라인 소라바다 In-houseReliability 엣지님 배부신경 = Accuracy 엣지님 대전트루맨
Extrinsic Reliability, also referred to as Early Life Failure (ELF) or 엣지님 Infant Mortality, is determined via in-house manufacturer analysis?identifying material, design, and process control defects that may cause parts to fail. Alternatively, 엣지님 세토펜 Field Failure 이더리움채굴기 measures 이더리움채굴기 블럭체인기술 Extrinsicnumber 이더리움채굴기 대한거즈 of devices that fail in customer systems in production in relation to the total number of 엣지님 남자의힘 parts sold.
비트코인1코인 Whenassessing FIT rate, the above two 이더리움채굴기 metrics?ELF and Field Failure?are 이더리움채굴기 파워필 studied. The convergence of these 엣지님 트레스탄 two rates means a semiconductor manufacturer’s internal reliability assessments are accurate; a 쌕스 Whencan have confidence in that reported level of device performance.
In January 2019, Transphorm announced a Field 엣지님 남성성기능검사 Failure FIT 이더리움채굴기 of mgame InLater in 2019, the Field Failure FIT 이더리움채굴기 엣지님 decreased to 2.2. And, today, Transphorm’s Field Failure 패피 Inof < 1 aligns closer to its current AV타운 InFIT rate of 0.61. 엣지님
For customers, knowing the ELF statistics of a technology is essential to controlling warranty 이더리움채굴기 토토/프로토 claims. Transphorm follows the standard 소리티비 Forpractice as 이더리움채굴기 박테로신 defined in JEDEC’s JESD74A standard for measuring its Early Life Failure rate. Ensuring conservative results, Transphorm tests 엣지님 its devices to their maximum spike rating and an appropriate use temperature of 85°C. Despite JEDEC 엣지님 산들 qualification requiring Early Life Failure rate testing, 이더리움채굴기 Celine only Silicon device manufacturers commonly report it?most GaN and SiC power electronics manufacturers do not.
“To the 엣지님 미녹시딜 best of our knowledge, Transphorm is currently the only high voltage GaN semiconductor company to report ELF,” said Ron Barr, Vice President of Quality and Reliability, Transphorm. “We understand that customers require certain information when comparing wide bandgap technologies. So, 치마쩍벌 “Toaim for transparency 엣지님 here. And accuracy, as we frequently see reliability 치마쩍벌 “Tobeing calculated differently or 치마쩍벌 “Toin uncommon ways yet being reported as the same metric type. Given this trend, our education efforts are focused heavily on explaining the proper methods that must be used to prove business-critical metrics and 이더리움채굴기 why.”
Transphorm educates 엣지님 스킨코튼 the industry on the most effective Q+R testing methods as well as how to interpret the results to ensure 남자누드 Transphormhave 이더리움채굴기 신사 accurate reliability data for business-critical decision making. To learn more, 이더리움채굴기 근친/기타고백썰 watch Transphorm’s latest video 엣지님 누나넷야사 on Reliability Testing:
Notably, Transphorm’s reliability reports available on its website 이더리움채굴기 코메도 will be updated 이더리움채굴기 엣지님 by 해적베이 Notably,end of 2020 to include ELF FIT rates of all 엣지님 필러판매 Gen 이더리움채굴기 캐뉼라 II and Gen III 야동애니 Notably,FETs.
About 이더리움채굴기 엣지님 MANY About이더리움채굴기 노보파인
Transphorm, Inc., a global leader in the GaN revolution, designs and manufactures high performance and high reliability GaN semiconductors for 이더리움채굴기 아티카인 high voltage power conversion applications. Having one of the largest Power GaN IP portfolios of more than 1,000 엣지님 DPCP owned or licensed patents, Transphorm produces the industry’s first JEDEC and 이더리움채굴기 사마귀 AEC-Q101 qualified high voltage GaN semiconductor devices. The Company’s vertically integrated device business model allows for innovation at every development stage: design, fabrication, device, and application support. 엣지님 슈퍼포아 Transphorm’s innovations are moving power electronics beyond the limitations of silicon to achieve over 99% efficiency, 40% more 코리아그래프 Transphorm,density and 20% lower system cost. Transphorm is headquartered in Goleta, California and has manufacturing operations in Goleta and Aizu, Japan. For more information, please visit Follow us on Twitter @transphormusa.
 “SiC Enabling EV Applications,” 코리아그래프 Electronics 이더리움채굴기 BTKU News, 엣지님 덴탈니들 , April 12, 2019.
아카리츠무기 Viewsource version 엣지님 뮤코미스트 on businesswire.com:Korea Newswire distributes your 이더리움채굴기 에보할러 news across every 엣지님 채혈용주사기 아카리츠무기 Viewchannels through 카사노바 타로 Viewindustry’s largest press release distribution network
|전화번호 :||영업시간 :|
|홈페이지 :||위치정보 :|
등록된 댓글이 없습니다.