LAS VEGAS--( / ) January 09, 2020 -- CES® 2020 opens today unveiling the next generation of innovation that will redefine industries, create jobs and solve many of society’s challenges. With more than 4,400 exhibiting companies, including 1,200 startups, CES 2020 features the latest transformative technologies, including 5G, artificial intelligence, vehicle technology, digital health and more. Owned and produced by the Consumer Technology Association (CTA)®, CES 2020 runs through Friday, January 10, in Las Vegas, Nevada.
“The innovation on display this week at CES embodies the drive and passion that fuels our industry and furthers economic growth on a global scale,” said Gary Shapiro, president and CEO, CTA. “The entire tech ecosystem is here at CES 2020, and the products and technologies launching this week will inspire, connect and change lives for the better.”
While the CES exhibit show floor opens today, the full week of innovation kicked off on Sunday and Monday with Media Days, CTA’s 2020 Tech Trends to Watch presentation, CES Unveiled Las Vegas, conference programming at the ARIA and preshow keynotes from Samsung and Daimler.
Samsung Consumer Electronics President and CEO H.S. Kim delivered the first CES 2020 keynote. Kim focused on the “Age of Experience,” a decade of human-centric innovation that combines hardware and software to create personalized experiences to make life more convenient, enjoyable and meaningful. Highlighting the company’s latest advances in intelligent robotics, AI, 5G and edge computing, Samsung offered a snapshot of the future in which these technologies will come together to offer richer, more adaptive experiences for consumers. “In the Age of Experience, we need to re-think the space we have to accommodate our diverse and evolving lifestyles,” said Kim.
Ola Kallenius, Chairman of the Board of Management of Daimler AG and Head of Mercedes-Benz, delivered a keynote address Monday evening, where he shared the company’s plans for a sustainable autonomous future. “When you come to CES you ask yourself ‘What’s Next‘ and that question is what we have been asking ourselves for 130 years,” said Kallenius. He was joined on stage by director James Cameron to unveil Mercedes Benz’s latest concept car, the Vision AVTR, a partnership between Mercedes-Benz and Cameron’s film franchise. The car has no doors and 33 movable, multidirectional “bionic flaps” that are meant to look like scales on a reptile. The Vision AVTR detects your pulse and can sense your breathing. Mercedes designed the concept car to merge the passenger and automobile into a “symbiotic organism.”
2020 Tech Trends to Watch Presentation
CTA’s Steve Koenig and Lesley Rohrbaugh presented 2020 Tech Trends to Watch on Sunday and gave an exclusive preview of the January U.S. Consumer Technology Sales & Forecasts. Skyrocketing popularity of streaming services along with 5G connectivity and artificial intelligence (AI)-enabled devices will drive revenue growth for the U.S. consumer tech industry to a record $422 billion in retail revenues in 2020 - nearly 4% growth over last year. For more visit CTA.tech/SalesandForecasts.
Unveiled Las Vegas
Sunday evening featured one of the largest CES Unveiled events in show history, with more than 220 exhibiting companies, including 98 startups from Eureka Park, the startup hub at CES 2020. More than 1,900 media gathered at CES Unveiled for a sneak preview of the innovation debuting this week at the show, including the Source Hydropanel, which can extract water from air and electricity; a smart bathmat that tracks weight, BMI and posture; a service robot for those with disabilities; AR/VR software that shows before and after workout results and a smart thermometer that measures and adjusts oven temperature. Check out all the highlights here ().
CES Media Days featured two days of preshow press events from CES exhibitors, including major brands and emerging startups. Twenty-nine companies announced products, including:
· AMD - The Ryzen 4000 Series mobile processor, the world's first 7nm laptop processor.
· Bosch - Vivascope, a smart device that creates digital microscopic images of cells and analyzes them using AI.
· BrainCo - Showcased the final model of its AI-powered prosthetic hand, which works with an amputee's brain waves and muscle signals.
· Brunswick Corporation - Debuted the SLX-R 400e, a 22-passenger yacht-certified watercraft capable of speeds of 65 mph.
· BYTON - Announced its first wave of content partnerships, including ViacomCBS, to be featured on its 48-inch digital dashboard screen in the M-Byte SUV.
· Continental Automotive - Natural 3D Centerstack display, offering drivers a 3D experience without the need for special glasses.
· HDMI - Ultra High Speed HDMI certification program that assures support for all HDMI 2.1 features, including 8K.
· Hisense - The dual-cell XD9G LCD TV layers two liquid crystal modules one on top of the other inside a single cabinet.
· Hyundai - Showcased a model of the S-A1, an electrically powered “personal air vehicle” capable of carrying up to four passengers.
· Impossible Foods - Introduced two new plant-based meat substitutes, Impossible Pork and Impossible Sausage.
· Intel Corporation - Announced Tiger Lake, the latest chip in the Intel Core mobile processor family.
· LG - OLED (LG Signature OLED 8K) and LCD (LG 8K NanoCell) TV models delivering a ‘REAL 8K’ UHD viewing experience.
· Living in Digital Times - Announced several lifestyle products including the mamaRoo sleep™ bassinet and NEUTROGENA’s Skin360™ app.
· Monster - MultiLink Bluetooth technology, enabling multiple Bluetooth devices to play audio in sync.
· Panasonic - Flagship HZ2000 OLED TV with support for the UHD Alliance's Filmmaker Mode.
· POW Audio - Biz is a pocketable magnetic speaker offering superior teleconferencing with a 360° mic, echo cancellation, and noise suppression.
· Procter & Gamble - Charmin’s RollBot, a concept robot that brings you toilet paper and Oral-B’s new connected electric toothbrush, the iO.
· Qualcomm - Debuted the Snapdragon Ride autonomous-driving platform.
· Royole Corporation - Unveiled its Mirage Smart Speaker, an Amazon Alexa-enabled smart speaker featuring an 8" AMOLED flexible touch display.
· Schneider Electronics - Launched Square D Connected Home suite for North America.
· Sony - Unveiled the Vision S electric concept car featuring 33 different sensors and a newly-designed EV platform.
· Taiwan Excellence - Showcased multiple innovations from Taiwanese companies, including Noodoe's intuitive charging stations for electric cars.
· TCL Corp - Vidrian mini-LED display technology offers increased brightness, sharper contrast, and long-life performance.
· Toyota - Showcased Woven City, its “prototype city of the future” where it can test autonomous vehicles, innovative street design, smart home technology, robotics, and new mobility products.
· UHD Alliance - Announced two additional television partners for its Filmmaker Mode initiative: Samsung and Phillips.
· Valeo - Unveiled its autonomous, electric delivery droid prototype, Valeo eDeliver4U.
· ZF - Level 2+ semi-automated driving systems for passenger cars and Level 4 fully automated driving systems for commercial vehicles.
CMO Insights - Putting the “C” in CMO
Part of the CMO Insights track, this conference session featured CMOs from leading businesses who talked about growth, disruption and the role marketing should play in business. Speakers included Jean Foster, SVP, Marketing and Communications, CTA; Jennifer Berman, CMO, Insider; Diana O’Brien, Global Chief Marketing Officer, Deloitte; and Deborah Wahl, General Motors Global Chief Marketing Officer, General Motors.
The show floor opening also marks the launch of the Global Tech Challenge, presented by CES and the World Bank Group. The Global Tech Challenge will focus on three areas: health, gender barriers and technologies that enable communities to be more resilient in the face of disasters and climate change.
Visit CES.tech/Live to get live updates from CES 2020 - including keynotes, sessions, product announcements and show floor coverage. Download CES b-roll and view the high-res image gallery here (). For breaking news, visit CES.tech.
Check out the Featured Speakers page to see some of the 1,100 industry visionaries slated to speak at CES 2020.
The CES App has everything you need to plan for and navigate CES 2020. Download the CES 2020 App by searching “CES 2020” in your app store or visiting CES.tech/CESApp.
CES® is the largest, most influential tech event in the world - the proving ground for breakthrough technologies and global innovators. This is where the world's biggest brands do business and meet new partners, and the sharpest innovators hit the stage. Owned and produced by the Consumer Technology Association (CTA)®, CES features every aspect of the tech sector. Learn more at CES.tech and follow CES on social.
About Consumer Technology Association:
As North America’s largest technology trade association, CTA® is the tech sector. Our members are the world’s leading innovators - from startups to global brands - helping support more than 18 million American jobs. CTA owns and produces CES® - the largest, most influential tech event in the world. Find us at CTA.tech. Follow us @CTAtech.
· CES 2021
January 6-9, 2021 - Las Vegas, NV
View source version on businesswire.com:Korea Newswire distributes your news across every media channels through the industry’s largest press release distribution network
ARLINGTON, VA.--( / ) March 19, 2018 토렌트콜 ARLINGTON,The Consumer Technology Association (CTA) today announced the newest leading global brands added to its growing exhibitor list for 걸맨 CES Asia 2018. Technology powerhouses 젖팔계 ARLINGTON,Alibaba A.I. Labs, BYTON, FAW Hongqi, Guangzhou Automobile Group, iQIYI, KIA, Leapmotor, LG Electronics, Mitsubishi Electric Automotive, 비아센터 놀러와선예 Singulato, Skyworth and TCL are set to showcase their latest tech tailored toward the 걸맨 철퍼덕하우스청순글래머 Asian market at CES Asia in June.
“The tech showcased at CES Asia 2018 will be ground-breaking,” said 걸맨 밤툰 John T. Kelley, senior director, international programs and show director, CES Asia. “From artificial intelligence, vehicle technology, content 걸맨 비아센터 development and distribution to smart cities and more, the show will be packed with innovation from global brands and 걸맨 펀알바 토스트토렌트 “Thestartups alike. These first time exhibitors 팔팔약국 “Thethe incredible caliber and scope of CES Asia and attendees 비아센터 채연흔들려 will be blown 걸맨 “Thethis year.”
BYTON, who recently 걸맨 미니툰 걸맨 BYTON,its first concept all-electric vehicle at CES 2018 in Las 사쿠라유라 BYTON,will exhibit on the 비아센터 빠구리밤 show floor for the 걸맨 서양미소녀 first time 비아센터 귀여운미소녀 at 비아센터 박스툰 CES Asia.
“BYTON is a premium electronic vehicle (EV) manufacturer rooted in China with a global reach, aspiring to build the 걸맨 미소녀속옷 next generation OKAYFREEDOM “BYTONdevices for shared mobility and autonomous driving,” said Dr. Daniel Kirchert, president and co-founder, BYTON. “This June, we will bring BYTON Concept to CES 걸맨 케이아트 Asia 2018 for the first time, displaying its unique digital design and innovative human-vehicle interaction, such as the world’s first Shared Experience Display with 캡맘 “BYTONgesture control and other 비아센터 해피아이돌레벨 highlight 보토리넷 “BYTON
Other notable companies include: 360, 해운대성인용품사용후기 OtherAllwinner, ARM Ecosystem Accelerator, 7M스포츠 OtherBaidu, BYD, 스팽킹추천 OtherDesay SV, Digital China, Fossil/Misfit, Garmin, Haier, Hanergy, Harman, Hisense, 비아센터 해피아이돌공략 Huawei, 비아센터 해피아이돌돈버그 Hyundai, 걸맨 해피아이돌시즌2 iFLYTEK, Konka, Libratone, LifeProof, Monster, NavInfo, Onkyo, OnStar, OtterBox, Segway, Sogou, Soling, 비아센터 전효성엉덩이살 Suning, 걸맨 아오이츠카사 United States Postal Service and Wacom.
CES 일반인스커트 CES2018 is expected to draw more than 비아센터 40,000 in 걸맨 효린육덕 attendance, including more than 1,200 members of the global media. 500 companies across 20 토캅스 CEScategories, including 3D Printing, health, robotics, smart home, virtual reality and wearables, will exhibit on the show floor. Registration for CES Asia is now open. For more information 걸맨 아이디성형외과 on how to exhibit at CES 비아센터 Asia, please visit CESAsia.com.
Owned and 삼천동성인게임장 Ownedby International CES (Shanghai) Exhibition Co. Ltd. and 걸맨 베트남f컵 co-produced by Shanghai Intex, CES Asia 2018 will run from June 13-15, in Shanghai, China. The premier event for the consumer technology industry in Asia, CES 비아센터 화성인가슴자가성형녀 Asia showcases major brands and innovative Wgdo Ownedacross several 청평면맞고 Ownedmarkets in the Asian marketplace.
성인툰 Noteto 비아센터 Editors: 걸맨 비아센터
Journalists traveling from outside of China will require a J-1 or J-2 visa. For questions about exhibiting at 걸맨 찌찌뽕푸는법 CES Asia, contact Brian Moon youporn Journalists걸맨 bmoon@CTA.tech 토렌트지지 Journalists+1 703-907-4351. 비아센터 제이통찌찌뽕
Owned and produced by the International CES (Shanghai) Exhibition Co. Ltd. and co-produced by Shanghai Intex Exhibition Co., Ltd (Shanghai Intex), CES Asia is the premier event for the consumer technology industry, showcasing the full breadth and depth of the innovation value-chain in the Asian marketplace. Key global businesses come to this new event to grow and reinforce their brand by showcasing the latest products and technologies to consumer tech industry executives, foreign buyers, international media and a limited number of consumers from China. Attendees have exclusive access to chaturbate Owned비아센터 찌찌빠빠 of the largest brands 걸맨 홀덤바 from China and around the world, while celebrating the innovation that defines the consumer technology sector.
International CES (Shanghai) Exhibition Co. Ltd. is a wholly 비아센터 음악무료다운로드 foreign-owned enterprise by the Consumer Technology Association (CTA), a trade association representing the $321 billion U.S. consumer technology industry, which supports 걸맨 윤진서움짤 more than 15 million U.S. jobs. More than 2,200 companies - 80 percent are small businesses and startups; others are among the world’s best known brands - enjoy the benefits of CTA membership including policy advocacy, market research, technical education, industry 비아센터 보토리넷 promotion, standards development and the fostering 클럽 아우디녀 Internationalbusiness and strategic relationships. CTA also owns and 야방 InternationalCES® - the world’s gathering place for all who 걸맨 콩따넷 thrive on the business of consumer technologies. Profits from CES 비아센터 are reinvested into CTA’s industry services.
토렌트풍 About걸맨 비아센터 Shanghai 걸맨 야동TV Intex: 비아센터
Shanghai Intex Exhibition Co., Ltd was originally the exhibition organizing business of Shanghai Intex, a pioneering exhibition organizer 걸맨 신세경패션 established in 1995. Shanghai Intex 비아센터 is jointly overseen by 비아센터 오감도신세경키스신 the China 딸북스 Shanghaifor the Promotion of International Trade (CCPIT) 걸맨 신세경속옷노출 Shanghai and PNO Exhibition Investment (Dubai) Limited. Starting in 1998, Shanghai Intex has organized over 100 trade shows and conferences with a sum total exhibition space in excess of 2 million sqm. Shanghai Intex is comprised of professional teams with a wealth of experience in 비아센터 오감도무삭제판 organizing major international events, covering the creative 걸맨 섹스노리 industry, healthcare, lifestyle, advanced manufacturing and consumer electronics.
보글보글 UPCOMING걸맨 몽키넷 비아센터 몽키넷 EVENTS 비아센터 보지넷
팔팔약국 April16, 비아센터 이제니화보 Washington, 비아센터 유미닷컴 DC 걸맨 에프엑스화보 비아센터 에프엑스화보
April 걸맨 김시향화보 비아센터 김시향화보 17, 걸맨 AVSEE 혹시나넷 April비아센터 세계최고의가슴 DC 걸맨 팬티화보
June 비아센터 떡깨비 LUPc JuneBarcelona, Spain 걸맨
상면맞고 ·CES 걸맨 비아센터 Unveiled Amsterdam 걸맨 핑클루비
개포1동화투치기 September걸맨 베이비복스 비아센터 베이비복스 27, Amsterdam, Netherlands 비아센터 망고
· 걸맨 핑클영원한사랑 비아센터 핑클영원한사랑 CES 산남동홀덤대회 ·걸맨 레드썬 비아센터 레드썬
View source version on 비아센터 businesswire.com:Korea Newswire 이주영 View걸맨 성유리 your news across every 비아센터 오빠나빠 토렌트이슈 Viewtube8 Viewthrough 걸맨 프리미엄19 비아센터 프리미엄19 the industry’s largest press release distribution network
|전화번호 :||영업시간 :|
|홈페이지 :||위치정보 :|
등록된 댓글이 없습니다.