BUSAN, SOUTH KOREA--() April 18, 2013 -- Sea Art Festival 2013 will be open on the Songo Beach from Sept. 14 to Oct. 13 in celebration of the 100th anniversary of the opening of the Songdo beach under the theme of “With Songdo : Remembrance, Marks, People.”
The festival is organizing a competition to select 20 outstanding works and 15 invitational works for a total of 35 installations from in and outside of Korea.
Park Tae-won, Planning Chairman of the Busan Fine Arts Association has been named the artistic director of this festival.
All 35 art works and installations will be on display at the festival with 20 of them being selected through an international competition.
From April 15 to May 20, individuals and organizations can apply for the competition with the limit being one entry each. For college students under the tutelage of mentor professors, it is possible to participate in the festival if they maintain the group to 10 students.
The evaluation of entries in the Sea Art Festival 2013 will be in three stages. The first stage will be of the evaluation of documentary application, followed by an analysis of the art works and installations (involving a front view, side view and computer graphics) and must be presented on A3 size paper.
The evaluation for Sea Art Festival 2013 () takes place in three stages with the first bring application review, second an analysis of the subject and the final selection.
The final review for the selection of 20 entries involves the actual installation of the entries which involves the evaluation of not only the originality and artistic aspects but how technical and environmental elements which must take nature and surrounding conditions into consideration.
The winner of the grand prize will be awarded 15 million won along with a certificate of merit. One outstanding entry will receive 10 million won and the remaining 18 consolation installations will be presented with 5 million won.
Sea Art Festival 2013 in the Songdo Beach in Busan runs for 30 days from Sept. 14 to Oct. 13.
Further details concerning the competition are available at Follow us on Facebook () and Twitter ().
※Guidelines on the International Competition for the Sea Art Festival 2013
The Sea Art Festival in Busan has established a unique exhibition style though a blend of the natural environment, the sea, and hightech contemporary art. It began with the affection and devotion of local artists in 1987, marking its 26th anniversary this year and becoming an event which represents the living history of art of Busan. The Sea Art Festival, which has been integrated with main exhibition along with the birth of the Busan Biennale, has been held in odd-numbered years since 2011(an off-year for the Busan Biennale), becoming a new cultural independent brand representing the city of Busan.
The Sea Art Festival 2013 will be held at Songdo Beach with the theme of ‘With Songdo : Remembrance · Marks ·People’. In 1913, it opened as the first public beach in Korea. Songdo Beach, which was called East Napoli in Asia during the Japanese colonial era, marks its 100th anniversary this year, with attempts to recover its old reputation through various renovations and maintenance projects. With this in mind, we wish that as many artists, domestic and international, will apply to participate in this International Competition for the Sea Art Festival 2013, which will be held at Songdo Beach.
▶ Theme :‘With Songdo : Remembrance · Marks ·People ’
▶ Period : Sep. 14 to Oct. 13, 2013 (30 days)
▶ Venue : Songdo Beach
▶ Art works : 35 on- and off-shore installations(Competition 20 works, Invitation 15 works )
▶ Artistic Director : Tae-Won Park(Busan Fine Arts Association Planning Chairman)
With Songdo : Remembrance · Marks ·People
The Sea Art Festival 2013 with the theme of ‘With Songdo : Remembrance ·Marks · People’ is planned on the basis of history (Remembrance), Locality (Marks) of Songdo Beach and the identity of Sea Art Festival (People). The Sea Art Festival 2013, in accordance with the 100th anniversary of Songdo Beach, will attempt to ‘remember’ the history of Songdo Beach by discovering the stories of the ‘People’ and the ‘Marks’ they made through out history. The Sea Art Festival 2013 will exhibit 3 coexisting themes, with the first being the theme of ‘Remembrance’. A variety of attractions such as paintings, photos and video are planned to be on display to provide a rich and memorable experience for the opening of the ‘Sea Art Festival’s’ 26 year-old history as well as Songdo Beach’s 100th anniversary. The second keyword, ‘Marks’ dreams of balancing the natural environment and artworks of Songdo Beach through establishing various pieces of sculptures and installation artwork. In addition, the exhibition will offer an exotic experience in the balance of nature and art to people, who visit Sea Art Festival 2013 by setting up a photo zone in consideration for the passage in time. The last keyword, ‘People’ attempts to guide the Sea Art Festival by connecting people through communication and events such as various genres of music, literature, performance and media. In this regard, we encourage all of you to participate in the many events offered.
▶ Period : Apr. 15 to May. 20, 2013
▶ Art Works : 20 works(on- and off-shore installations)
▶ Qualification : Anyone can participate regardless of nationality.
▶ Genre : An individual artist(or group) can submit one work of any genre in contemporary art.
* In case of a group entry, not more than 10
* Minimum 5m at each side and limited to installation artwork
* Undergraduate students can submit collaborative works only with the recommendation of their professors
▶ First-round review : Documents
- Application form 1 copy (prescribed form)
- Model drawing (A3 paper 1 and CD 1)
* Model drawing contains a front view, a side view by computer graphic work through A3 paper and CD(JPEG file, over 300dpi)
* Submitted documents will not be returned.
* Application from can be downloaded at the Busan Biennale homepage ().
- Submission period : May. 13 to 20, 2013, by 18:00
- Submission location : Busan Biennale Organizing Committee
- Submission method : Post, Email, Visiting
* Submissions arriving after the deadline will not be considered for judging.
(Note : submissions will not be accepted on Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays.)
- Announcement of results : May. 23, 2013, Busan Biennale homepage
▶ Second-round review : Models submission
- Qualification : Winners of the first-round contest
- Submission period : Jun. 17 to 21, 2013, by 18:00
- Submission method : by post
- Submission location : Busan Biennale Organizing Committee
- Model size : 1.2m(width)×1.2m(length)×2m(height)(including the size of the pedestals)
- Announcement of results : Jun. 26, 2013, Busan Biennale homepage
- Return of the model : Jun, 27 to 28, 2013, 13:00-18:00
* All expenses of transportation is on applicant
* If contestants have not claimed their work after the pickup date, the work will be disposed of at the organizer’s discretion, 7days after the pickup date.
Division (Number) (Prize money) Note
Grand Prize (1 ) (15 million won )The two prizes will be chosen among special selection awardees whose works have been completed and successfully installed
Excellence (1 ) (10 million won)
Special Selection (18) (5 million won)
Successful Contestants (several ) (- )
* Expense of making of art work, delivery(transportation) and alighting(unloading) is on applicant. Award includes support fund of art work making .
* Support for artists : Expenses for accommodations and meals(for up to 10 days) during the stay for installation,equipment and support assistants shall be provided by the organizer.
* Award ceremony : Sep. 14, 2013 (During the Opening of the Sea Art Festival 2013)
Entry requirements and compliance
- All expenses incurred in the application process(including transportation of the artwork) shall be borne by the artists.
- Artists cannot submit works that have been shown in other exhibitions. When producing works, sufficient attention should be considered to the local climate and environmental conditions.
- Technical security should be guaranteed by using materials which can minimize the adverse effects of local environmental conditions, such as typhoons, winds, and waves, as well as the damage that viewers might cause on artworks.
- Artists should regularly check the status of their works during the exhibition period especially if they are susceptible to change or damage. Artists should also cooperate with the organizer regarding exhibition and maintenance. In cases where damage prevents artists from being able to restore their work, the work can be removed or reinstalled after consultation with the organizer.
- The organizer is not responsible for any damage done to people or objects, which is the result of the artist’s lack of technical security.
- If artwork needs to be insured, it is the sole responsibility of the artist.
* Confer to homepage() regarding to details of Sea Art Festival and Busan Biennale.
611-809 38 Busan Asiad Main Stadium, 344 Worldcup st. Yeonje-Gu, Busan, Korea Tel. 82 51-503-6574 Fax. 82 51-503-6584Korea Newswire distributes your news across every media channels through the industry’s largest press release distribution network
TOKYO & LONDON & NEW YORK & SINGAPORE--( / ) 캔디넷 강지영허리놀림 June 30, 2015 -- Markit Ltd. (Nasdaq:MRKT), a leading 간혹가다 global diversified provider of financial 뉴야넷 TOKYOservices, today 뉴야넷 TOKYOthat 캔디넷 주소체크 Nikkei Inc., a leading 뉴야넷 TOKYOmedia corporation, is sponsoring its closely watched Asia PMI™ surveys. The Markit-compiled PMI surveys 간혹가다 일반인티팬티 are 간혹가다 leading indicators of economic conditions.
The sponsorship includes 온라인추천바다깨임 ThePMI surveys in the Asia Pacific region with Nikkei branding the following, existing surveys: Hong 캔디넷 나리타리사 Kong Whole Economy PMI; India Manufacturing 간혹가다 PMI and India Services PMI; Indonesia Manufacturing PMI; Japan Manufacturing PMI and Japan 간혹가다 미소녀성추행 Services PMI; South Korea Manufacturing PMI; Taiwan Manufacturing PMI; Vietnam Manufacturing PMI; 캔디넷 미소녀만지기 Asia Sector PMI series; and two new PMI surveys for Malaysia Manufacturing and Singapore Whole Economy.
Nikkei 간혹가다 신나라레코드 and Markit will partner to create additional PMI surveys for 캔디넷 the region. The two companies also plan to 간혹가다 collaborate on other 벳인포바로가기 Nikkeiinitiatives as well as digital 캔디넷 해피아이돌레벨 content.
Kevin Gould, president of Markit, said: “The Markit PMI surveys are among the most closely watched macroeconomic indicators in the world. As part of our partnership, 캔디넷 해피아이돌점검 we will continue 간혹가다 모리시타유리 to provide high quality data on the global economy while leveraging 간혹가다 GAVBUS66 Nikkei’s strong brand 보령제약 Kevinthe Asia Pacific region.”
Compiled by Markit, 간혹가다 레드폭스 the Asia 캔디넷 홍수아비키니 PMI series are based on data collected monthly from 5,000 purchasing or other 남성의원 Compiledmanagers in the region. The PMI surveys provide advance indications of economic developments by 캔디넷 KAWAII tracking variables such as new orders, employment 캔디넷 조교뒤치기 and prices based on first hand interviews with panels of companies that closely represent economic 간혹가다 화성인바이러스v걸성형후 sectors.
Notes 간혹가다 미나걸 캔디넷 미나걸 to 티아라 야캠 Notes캔디넷 아이디병원
Markit is a leading global diversified provider of 캔디넷 financial information services. We 네이버밤 Markitproducts that enhance transparency, reduce risk and improve operational efficiency. Our customers include banks, hedge funds, asset managers, central banks, regulators, auditors, fund administrators and insurance companies. Founded in 캔디넷 2003, we employ over 3,500 people in 10 countries. Markit shares are listed on Nasdaq under 캔디넷 화성인v걸 the symbol 간혹가다 보노툰 MRKT. For more information, please see
Nikkei Inc. is YSoZdZX Nikkeilargest independent business media group in Asia. We 간혹가다 밤토끼2 act as an 캔디넷 operating holding company with newspaper businesses as a core. Group operations range from books, magazines to digital media, database services, broadcasting and other activities such as economic/cultural events. Our goal is nothing short of making Nikkei the leading media voice 캔디넷 일반인따먹은썰 on Asia. We continue to cultivate our expertise on Asian news 암사2동포커 Nikkeitopics with services such as the 캔디넷 English language news service Nikkei Asian Review, ASEAN 100 and India 40.
View 실시간토토 View캔디넷 version on businesswire.com:Korea Newswire distributes 현석동홀덤대회 View간혹가다 베스트유머 캔디넷 베스트유머 news across every media 세이프토토 Viewthrough the 캔디넷 여자야상추천 industry’s largest press release distribution network
|전화번호 :||영업시간 :|
|홈페이지 :||위치정보 :|
등록된 댓글이 없습니다.