BOISE, IDAHO--() October 02, 2012 -- Micron Technology, Inc., (Nasdaq:MU) today announced results of operations for its fourth quarter and 2012 fiscal year, which ended August 30, 2012. For the fourth quarter, the company had a net loss attributable to Micron shareholders of $243 million, or $0.24 per diluted share, on net sales of $2.0 billion. The results for the fourth quarter of fiscal 2012 compare to a net loss of $320 million, or $0.32 per diluted share, on net sales of $2.2 billion for the third quarter of fiscal 2012, and a net loss of $135 million, or $0.14 per diluted share, on net sales of $2.1 billion for the fourth quarter of fiscal 2011.
For the 2012 fiscal year, the company had a net loss attributable to Micron shareholders of $1.03 billion, or $1.04 per diluted share, on net sales of $8.2 billion. Cash flows from operations were $2.1 billion for fiscal 2012. The results for fiscal 2012 compare to net income of $167 million, or $0.17 per diluted share, on net sales of $8.8 billion for the 2011 fiscal year. Revenues from sales of NAND Flash products were 14 percent higher in fiscal 2012 compared to fiscal 2011 due to a 106 percent increase in unit sales volume from the ramp of the IM Flash Singapore wafer fabrication facility partially offset by a 45 percent decrease in average selling prices. Revenues from sales of DRAM products were 12 percent lower in fiscal 2012 compared to fiscal 2011 due to a 45 percent decrease in average selling prices, partially offset by a 59 percent increase in unit sales volumes.
“In 2012, despite difficult market conditions and lower average selling prices, we continued to execute on our technology and manufacturing roadmaps and moved our products increasingly into premium segments. Our focus throughout 2013 is to drive additional cost reductions and advance our leading-edge memory technology to achieve increased manufacturing efficiencies,” said Micron CEO Mark Durcan.
Revenues from sales of NAND Flash products were 12 percent lower in the fourth quarter of fiscal 2012 compared to the third quarter of fiscal 2012, due to an 11 percent decrease in sales volume. The decrease in sales volume was due primarily to a one-time increase in volume in the third quarter or fiscal 2012 from the sale of work in process inventories resulting from the restructuring of the IM Flash joint venture with Intel Corporation. Revenues from sales of DRAM products in the fourth quarter of fiscal 2012 were 9 percent lower compared to the third quarter of fiscal 2012 due to a 9 percent decrease in sales volume. Sales of NOR Flash products were approximately 12 percent of total net sales for the fourth quarter of fiscal 2012. The company's consolidated gross margin of 11 percent in the fourth quarter of fiscal 2012 was essentially unchanged from the third quarter of fiscal 2012. Improvements in margin from sales of NAND Flash and NOR Flash products were offset by declines in margins from sales of DRAM products.
Cash flows from operations for the fourth quarter of fiscal 2012 were $450 million. During the fourth quarter of fiscal 2012, the company invested $372 million in capital expenditures and ended the quarter with cash and investments of $2.9 billion. For all of fiscal 2012, the company invested approximately $1.9 billion in capital expenditures.
The company will host a conference call Thursday, September 27 at 2:30 p.m. MDT to discuss its financial results. The call, audio and slides will be available online at A webcast replay will be available on the company's website until October 4, 2013. A taped audio replay of the conference call will also be available at (404) 537-3406 (conference number: 30042409) beginning at 5:30 p.m. MDT, Thursday, September 27, 2012 and continuing until 5:30 p.m. MDT, Thursday, October 4, 2012.
Micron Technology, Inc., is one of the world‘s leading providers of advanced semiconductor solutions. Through its worldwide operations, Micron manufactures and markets a full range of DRAM, NAND Flash and NOR Flash memory, as well as other innovative memory technologies, packaging solutions and semiconductor systems for use in leading-edge computing, consumer, networking, embedded and mobile products. Micron’s common stock is traded on the NASDAQ under the MU symbol. To learn more about Micron Technology, Inc., visit
Other operating expense in the third quarter of fiscal 2012 in the table above includes $17 million from the termination of a lease with IM Flash Technologies, LLC (“IMFT”), a joint venture of the company, and a charge of $10 million to write off a receivable in connection with resolution of certain prior year tax matters.
In the first quarter of fiscal 2011, the company entered into a 10-year patent cross-license agreement with Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd. (“Samsung”). Other operating income for fiscal 2011 included gains of $275 million for cash received from Samsung under the agreement. The agreement is a life-of-patents license for existing patents and applications, and a 10-year term license for all other patents.
In the third quarter of fiscal 2011, the company sold its wafer fabrication facility in Japan (the “Japan Fab”) to Tower Semiconductor Ltd. (“Tower”). Under the arrangement, Tower paid $40 million in cash, approximately 1.3 million ordinary shares of Tower (subsequent to a 1 for 15 reverse stock split on August 6, 2012), and $20 million in installment payments. The company recorded a gain of $54 million (net of transaction costs of $3 million) in connection with the sale of the Japan Fab.
Other operating income in fiscal 2011 included $8 million for receipts from the U.S. government in connection with anti-dumping tariffs.
(2) In the third quarter of fiscal 2012, the company issued $550 million of 2.375% Convertible Senior Notes due May 1, 2032 (the “2032C Notes”) and $450 million of 3.125% Convertible Senior Notes due May 1, 2032 (the “2032D Notes” and, together with the 2032C Notes, the “2032 Notes”). Issuance costs for the 2032 Notes totaled $21 million. The initial conversion rate for the 2032C Notes is 103.8907 shares of common stock per $1,000 principal amount, equivalent to an initial conversion price of approximately $9.63 per share of common stock. The initial conversion rate for the 2032D Notes is 100.1803 shares of common stock per $1,000 principal amount, equivalent to an initial conversion price of approximately $9.98 per share of common stock. Upon the issuance of the 2032 Notes, the company recorded $805 million of debt, $191 million of additional capital and $17 million of deferred debt issuance costs (included in other noncurrent assets). The difference between the debt recorded at inception and the principal amount ($104 million for the 2032C Notes and $92 million for the 2032D Notes) is being accreted to principal through interest expense through May 2019 for the 2032C Notes and May 2021 for the 2032D Notes, the expected life of the notes.
Concurrent with the offering of the 2032C and 2032D Notes, the company entered into capped call transactions (the “2012C Capped Calls” and “2012D Capped Calls”) that have an initial strike price of approximately $9.80 and $10.16 per share, respectively, subject to certain adjustments, which was set to be slightly higher than the initial conversion prices of the 2032C Notes and 2032D Notes. The 2012C and 2012D Capped Calls have cap prices that range from approximately $14.26 per share to $16.04 per share. The 2012C and 2012D Capped Calls are intended to reduce the potential dilution upon conversion of the 2032C and 2032D Notes. The 2012C and 2012D Capped Calls are considered capital transactions and the related cost of $103 million was recorded as a charge to additional capital.
In the third quarter of fiscal 2012, the company provided a written notice to redeem the company's 2013 convertible senior notes (the “2013 Notes”) on June 4, 2012. In the third quarter of fiscal 2012, $23 million of principal amount of the 2013 Notes was converted by holders into 4.4 million shares. The remaining $116 million principal amount was converted by holders into 22.9 million shares in the fourth quarter of fiscal 2012. In connection with the redemption, the company paid a “make-whole premium” of $9 million, which was reflected in interest expense for the third quarter of fiscal 2012.
(3) Other non-operating income for fiscal 2012 included $35 million in net gains from the disposition of noncurrent equity investments. Other non-operating income for fiscal 2011 included $15 million for the termination of the company‘s debt guarantee obligation recorded in connection with the acquisition of Numonyx and a $111 million loss recognized in connection with a series of debt restructure transactions with certain holders of the company’s convertible notes.
(4) Income taxes for the third quarter and full fiscal 2012 included a tax benefit of $42 million and $56 million, respectively, related to the favorable resolution of certain prior year tax matters, which were previously reserved as uncertain tax positions.Income taxes in fiscal 2011 included a net charge of $74 million, of which $27 million was related to the gain on the disposition of the Japan Fab and $47 million was to record a valuation allowance against certain remaining deferred tax assets at the company‘s Japanese subsidiary. Income taxes in fiscal 2011 also included charges of $45 million in connection with the Samsung license agreement and $19 million to reduce net deferred tax assets in connection with changes in certain tax rates. Remaining taxes in fiscal 2012 and 2011 primarily reflect taxes on the company’s non-U.S. operations. The company has a valuation allowance for its net deferred tax asset associated with its U.S. operations. Taxes attributable to the company's U.S. operations in fiscal 2012 and 2011 were substantially offset by changes in the valuation allowance.
(5) As a result of the ongoing challenging global environment in the solar industry and unfavorable worldwide supply and demand conditions, on May 25, 2012, the Board of Directors of Transform Solar Pty Ltd. (“Transform”), an equity method investment of the company, approved a liquidation plan. As a result of the liquidation plan, the company recognized a charge in the third quarter of fiscal 2012 of $69 million.
(6) On April 6, 2012, the company entered into a series of agreements with Intel Corporation (“Intel”) to restructure IM Flash. The company acquired Intel‘s remaining 18% interest in IM Flash Singapore, LLP (“IMFS”) for $466 million. The company also acquired IMFT’s assets located at its Virginia wafer fabrication facility, for which Intel received a distribution from IMFT of $139 million. Additionally, the company received a $300 million deposit from Intel which may be applied either to Intel's purchases of NAND Flash under a supply agreement or, under certain circumstances, refunded. The company and Intel will continue to share output of IMFT and certain research and development costs generally in proportion to their investments in IMFT. The agreements also provided for the following:
· expansion of the scope of the IMFT joint venture to include certain emerging memory technologies;
· supply of NAND Flash memory products and certain emerging memory products to Intel on a cost-plus basis and termination of IMFS's supply agreement with the company and Intel;
· extension of IMFT's joint venture agreement through 2024;
· certain buy-sell rights, commencing in 2015, pursuant to which Intel may elect to sell to the company, or the company may elect to purchase from Intel, Intel's interest in IMFT (if Intel so elects, the company would set the closing date of the transaction within two years following such election and could elect to receive financing from Intel for one to two years);
· termination of IMFT‘s lease to use approximately 50% of the company’s Virginia fabrication facility; and
· financing of $65 million provided by Intel to the company under a two-year senior unsecured promissory note, payable with interest in approximately equal quarterly installments.MICRON TECHNOLOGY, INC. CONSOLIDATED FINANCIAL SUMMARY(in millions except per share amounts)
SANTA CLARA, CALIF.--( / ) February 09, 2018 -- Blue Danube Systems, a provider of intelligent wireless access solutions that help mobile operators address the challenge of explosive 야동조아 data growth, today introduced its second-generation 5G-ready 야동조아 Massive MIMO system, the BeamCraft™ 600 series. An industry first, BeamCraft 600 야한싸이트 정맥성발기부전 supports simultaneous beamforming over multiple frequency bands and across multiple 모모노기카나 SANTAstandards, allowing operators to deliver increased capacity through a single compact system. Leveraging G-Star SANTAembedded software extensible via cloud-based intelligence, BeamCraft systems can dynamically direct radio frequency (RF) beams where mobile traffic is high and unlike competing Massive MIMO products, they require no change 야동조아 캐릭터 to existing cell 야한싸이트 비아그라 약국 판매 가격 sites and are compatible with today’s smartphones.
With mobile video driving ever increasing traffic demand, operators 먹튀재판소 With야동조아 시알리스 제네릭 가격 needed to add more cell sites, acquire and deploy additional spectrum, and support multiple wireless standards resulting in more equipment per site and contributing to significant OPEX and 야한싸이트 CAPEX increases. BeamCraft 600 allows operators to gain an immediate capacity YADONG Withusing existing network assets by replacing 3G/4G radio and antenna systems with a single unit thereby reducing the equipment on site 야동조아 - in some cases by as much as 66%. For operators with broad spectrum holdings, BeamCraft 야한싸이트 Withcan enable Massive MIMO deployment where it may not have even been possible before.
Based on 야한싸이트 예쁜사진모음 Blue Danube’s innovative HDAAS™ Hybrid Massive MIMO technology, the 96-element 야한싸이트 BeamCraft 600 supports up to two active mid bands using 16 software configurable beams, double the capacity of the company’s previous generation but still within the same light weight 14” wide form factor. Additionally, an integrated passive low-band option is 야한싸이트 파격노출여배우 also 야한싸이트 Basedto further conserve antenna mount positions. Blue Danube has deployed active solutions in 3 mid bands to date (AWS, PCS, DCS) and will trial the multi-band BeamCraft 야동조아 강남발기부전 600 in 2Q’18. Additional products supporting 야동조아 페니파워 higher 야동조아 박민정 frequency bands including TDD will be available 에이플러스호텔 Based2H’18.
“Blue 해외배팅 “Blueportfolio of Massive MIMO products 야한싸이트 남성성기능보조제 enables operators 야동조아 후궁신소율 to 야동조아 평점높은멜로영화 flexibly customize RF energy to optimize capacity, coverage and cell 버즈툰 “Blueperformance.” said Mark Pinto, CEO & President of Blue Danube Systems. “Our 5G-ready architecture allows beam-based network management leading to virtualization of the network RF 버즈툰 “BlueBy avoiding the rigidity imposed by other radio architectures, we are 야동조아 멸균생리식염수20ML enabling a completely flexible RAN ecosystem.”
“With FDD representing at least 85% of the global commercial networks, mid band 수액셋트 “WithMassive MIMO solutions will be critical as operators transition to 5G,” said Julian Bright, analyst at Ovum. “The vast majority of 야한싸이트 히루니다 the world’s leading operators 온열딜도구매사이트 “Withmultiple 3G and 4G LTE bands in this frequency range. Blue 스킨레이디 “Withmulti-band 야동조아 남성호르몬부족증상 solution offers a compelling upgrade option for current 야동조아 남성갱년기에좋은약 networks, unlocking the potential 야한싸이트 2009외국영화 of operators’ most valuable FDD spectrum asset.”
메구리 About야한싸이트 컨덴시아 야동조아 컨덴시아 Blue Danube 야한싸이트 굴곡형보형물수술 야동조아 굴곡형보형물수술 Systems 야한싸이트 트리믹스주사가격
Blue Danube Systems is a AVMANY Blueheld start-up backed by Sequoia Capital and Silver Lake along with other 망원동홀덤 Blueincluding AT&T. Blue Danube’s unique, award-winning technology combines intelligent 야한싸이트 제이레인 software 야동조아 해피베드 and hardware into a Massive MIMO solution 야동조아 그로트로핀 that enables a significant increase in network 야한싸이트 고추필러 capacity, utilizing existing infrastructure and today’s mobile devices. 야동조아 트리믹스사용법 For more information, please visit
Blue 야한싸이트 덴탈리도 야동조아 덴탈리도 Danube nnnpHiqL Blueat Mobile 야한싸이트 World Congress 2018
Blue Danube will 야한싸이트 have representatives 예지동고스톱 BlueMobile World Congress from 야동조아 누나영화 February 26 야한싸이트 조루주사 through March 1 in Barcelona. Blue 유천동풀팟홀덤 Bluecan 신대방2동홀덤대회 Bluefound 야한싸이트 몽상가들 in Hall 2, hospitality stand 2L10.
View 야동조아 나비그라 source version 챔프코믹스 Viewbusinesswire.com:Korea Newswire distributes your news across every media channels through the industry’s largest press release 야한싸이트 distribution network
|전화번호 :||영업시간 :|
|홈페이지 :||위치정보 :|
등록된 댓글이 없습니다.