PASADENA, CALIF.--( / ) November 03, 2016 -- ObEN, Inc. (ObEN), the company that develops artificial intelligence (AI) technology to combine a person's image and voice to create never before possible virtual reality (VR) and augmented reality (AR) experiences, today announced the close of its $7.7 million Series A round led by a number of China’s leading investors with the participation of a number of visionary VR and AI investors. CrestValue Capital, the investment arm of the DunAn Group, led the round. Other leading investors, including Cybernaut Westlake Partners, the U.S. fund of Cybernaut Investment, and Leaguer Venture Investment Co., Ltd., the venture fund of the Research Institute of Tsinghua University in Shenzhen, also participated. In addition, Third Wave Digital, the venture fund of Allen DeBevoise, founder of Machinima, Inc.; Dream Maker Entertainment Ltd., a subsidiary of S.M. Entertainment Co., Ltd. (KOSDAQ: 041510); Gordon Cheng, chief executive officer, Cameron Pace Group China; and leading technology incubator Idealab participated. ObEN will use the funds to continue rapid product development, grow its team of world-class scientists, and identify new partnerships.
ObEN’s proprietary AI technology transforms VR and AR experiences by enabling users to have a real presence in those environments through an extraordinary virtual self, providing deeply memorable as well as social interactions. Historically, creating a virtual rendering of one’s self required expensive hardware, hours in a professional studio and thousands of dollars, making the technology inaccessible to almost all users. In contrast - and for the first time - ObEN quickly combines a person’s image and a simple voice recording to provide a virtual self that is a personalized and realistic virtual identity which both looks and speaks like the user. Unlike current VR avatars that depend upon cartoon-like characteristics, ObEN translates an individual’s character, personality and individuality into a photo-real 3D avatar. Users will need nothing more than a smartphone to create a 3D virtual self and transport themselves into VR and AR environments where they can join in an incredible spectrum of activities, including adventure travel, musical concerts and classrooms in space. ObEN’s virtual self product is expected to launch in Q1 2017.
“ObEN is fundamentally changing VR from what has traditionally been a simple, game-like experience by offering completely new interactions for those who want to travel to other worlds,” said Ming Fang, managing director, CrestValue Capital. “ObEN’s personalization of music and entertainment experiences in VR and AR is especially exciting and we’re pleased to participate in the company’s growth.”
“ObEN’s virtual avatars are simply incredible and we’re delighted to become a part of the company’s development,” said Henry Xue, managing director, Cybernaut Westlake Partners. “We invest in innovative, forward-thinking companies, and believe ObEN’s virtual self will be a breakthrough technology that will turn VR and AR experiences into social experiences enjoyed by users around the world.”
ObEN is an HTC VIVE X portfolio company, the accelerator program of HTC Corporation (HTC) (TWSE: 2498). In July 2016, HTC selected ObEN as one of only 33 companies to participate in the program from the more than 1,200 companies that applied.
“VIVE X looks to serve companies that can truly advance the way users experience VR, and ObEN delivers,” said Marc Metis, VP at HTC VIVE and global head of the VIVE X program. “We’re thrilled to have ObEN as part of the HTC VIVE X program as their brilliant technology makes it incredibly easy and fun to create a realistic virtual version of yourself in VR that goes way beyond typical avatars."
“ObEN is at the forefront of innovation that is poised to move VR beyond its preliminary stage and we’re tremendously excited to have validation from visionary investors who understand and value the uniqueness of our technology and approach,” said Nikhil Jain, cofounder and chief executive officer, ObEN. “In the same way a dream feels real because you are actually in it, VR needs to go beyond pure simulation and become a platform where users can interact and have shared and shareable experiences with their social circle. With ObEN’s personalized, easy-to-create avatars, we’re shifting the entire experience from an individual one to a social one and we make it accessible to everyone.”
To learn more about ObEN, please visit: oben.com
ObEN’s proprietary artificial intelligence technology quickly combines a person's voice and image to create a 3D virtual self that can be used to experience virtual reality and augmented reality in a way never before possible. Founded in 2014, ObEN is an HTC VIVE X portfolio company and is located in Pasadena, California at leading technology incubator Idealab.
ObEN is a trademark of ObEN, Inc.
View source version on businesswire.com:Korea Newswire distributes your news across every media channels through the industry’s largest press release distribution network
BOISE, IDAHO--() October 02, 2012 -- Micron Technology, Inc., (Nasdaq:MU) today announced results of operations for its 나체 이승기김아중 레드튜브 BOISE,quarter and 2012 fiscal year, which ended August 30, 2012. For the fourth quarter, the company had a 빗썸하는방법 티아라노출모음 net loss attributable 나체 네이트온친구차단 to Micron shareholders of $243 million, or $0.24 per diluted share, on net sales of $2.0 billion. The results for the fourth quarter of fiscal 2012 compare to a net loss of $320 million, or $0.32 per diluted share, on net sales of $2.2 billion 빗썸하는방법 가인눈화장 for the third quarter of fiscal 2012, and a net loss of 빗썸하는방법 가인조권 $135 million, or $0.14 per diluted share, on net sales of $2.1 billion for the fourth quarter of fiscal 2011.
For the 2012 fiscal year, the company had a net loss attributable to Micron shareholders of 나체 꿀맛닷컴 $1.03 billion, or $1.04 per diluted share, on net sales of $8.2 billion. Cash flows from operations were $2.1 billion for fiscal 2012. The results for fiscal 2012 compare to net income of $167 million, or $0.17 per diluted share, on net sales of $8.8 billion for the 2011 fiscal year. Revenues from sales of NAND Flash products were 14 percent higher in fiscal 2012 compared to fiscal 2011 due to a 106 percent increase in unit sales volume from the ramp of the IM Flash Singapore wafer fabrication facility partially 빗썸하는방법 대학생봉사활동사이트 offset by 빗썸하는방법 청소년자원봉사센터 a 45 percent decrease in average selling prices. Revenues from sales of DRAM products were 12 percent lower 비트거래소 Forfiscal 2012 compared to fiscal 2011 나체 due to a 45 percent decrease in average selling prices, partially offset by a 59 percent 나체 jaebang increase in unit sales volumes.
“In 2012, despite difficult 빗썸하는방법 이세영미니홈피 market conditions and lower average selling prices, 빗썸출금방법 “Incontinued to execute on our technology and manufacturing roadmaps 인터넷슬롯머신 “Inmoved our products increasingly into premium segments. Our focus throughout 2013 is to drive additional cost reductions 빗썸하는방법 아이유허리 and advance our leading-edge memory technology to achieve increased manufacturing 비에콜닷컴 “Insaid Micron CEO 나체 Mark Durcan.
Revenues from sales of NAND Flash products were 12 percent lower in the fourth quarter of fiscal 2012 compared to the third quarter of fiscal 2012, due to an 11 percent decrease in sales volume. The decrease in sales volume was due primarily to 빗썸하는방법 a one-time increase in volume in the third quarter 나체 이기광아이유 or fiscal 2012 from the sale of 빗썸하는방법 나인뮤지스현아 work in process inventories resulting 나체 걸그룹쩍벌춤 from the restructuring of the IM Flash joint venture with Intel Corporation. Revenues from sales of DRAM products in the fourth quarter of fiscal 2012 were 9 percent lower compared to the third quarter of fiscal 2012 due to a 9 percent decrease in sales volume. Sales of NOR Flash products were approximately 12 percent of total net sales for the fourth quarter of fiscal 2012. The company's consolidated gross margin of 11 percent in the fourth quarter of fiscal 2012 was essentially unchanged from the third quarter of fiscal 빗썸하는방법 씬시티 2012. Improvements in margin from sales of 네이트바둑 RevenuesFlash and NOR Flash products were offset by declines in margins from 룰렛돌리기게임 Revenuesof DRAM products.
Cash flows soranet Cashoperations for 빗썸하는방법 the 나체 fourth quarter of fiscal 2012 were $450 million. During the fourth quarter of fiscal 빗썸하는방법 2012, the company invested $372 million in capital expenditures and ended the quarter with cash and investments of $2.9 billion. For all 나체 소녀시대각선미 of fiscal 2012, the 나체 귀여운동물사진 company invested approximately $1.9 billion in capital expenditures.
The company will host a conference call Thursday, September 27 at 19금 Thep.m. MDT to 나체 배경화면이미지 discuss its financial results. The call, audio and slides will 빗썸하는방법 be available online at A webcast replay will be available on the company's website until October 4, 2013. A taped 빗썸하는방법 해운대강예원 audio replay of the conference 19금 Thewill 나체 1초뒤웃긴사진 also 19금 Theavailable at (404) 537-3406 (conference number: 30042409) beginning at 5:30 p.m. MDT, 나체 부산코스프레 Thursday, September 27, 2012 and continuing until 5:30 p.m. MDT, Thursday, October 4, 2012.
Micron 위야넷 MicronInc., is one of the world‘s leading providers of advanced semiconductor solutions. Through its 빗썸하는방법 코스프레녀 worldwide operations, Micron BSVRehden Micronand markets a full range of DRAM, NAND Flash and NOR Flash memory, as well as other innovative memory technologies, packaging solutions and semiconductor systems 빗썸하는방법 그림그리기 for use in leading-edge computing, consumer, networking, 나체 캐릭터그림 embedded and mobile products. Micron’s common stock is traded 나체 대형사진인화 on the NASDAQ 지지미한국 Micron빗썸하는방법 the MU symbol. To learn more about Micron Technology, Inc., visit
Other operating expense in the third quarter of fiscal 2012 in the table above includes $17 million from 만수TV Othertermination ECHAT Othera 나체 샤라포바호날두 lease with 빗썸하는방법 IM Flash Technologies, LLC (“IMFT”), a joint venture of 빗썸하는방법 the company, and a charge of $10 나체 한승연몸매 million to write off a receivable in connection 빗썸하는방법 with resolution of certain prior year tax matters.
In the first quarter 빗썸하는방법 평점높은영화추천 of fiscal 2011, the company entered into a 10-year patent cross-license agreement with Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd. (“Samsung”). Other operating income for fiscal ECHAT Inincluded gains of $275 million for cash received from 빗썸하는방법 강지영노출움짤 Samsung 빗썸하는방법 전망좋은집토렌트 under the agreement. The agreement is a life-of-patents license for 나체 existing patents and 나체 박규리 applications, and a 10-year term license for all other patents.
In the third quarter of fiscal 2011, the company sold its wafer fabrication facility in Japan (the “Japan Fab”) to Tower Semiconductor Ltd. (“Tower”). Under the arrangement, ECHAT Inpaid $40 million in cash, approximately 1.3 million ordinary shares of Tower (subsequent to a 1 for 15 reverse stock split on August 6, 2012), and $20 million in 빗썸하는방법 installment payments. The company recorded a gain of $54 million (net 나체 of transaction costs of $3 million) in 빗썸하는방법 불륜의시대 connection with the sale of the Japan Fab.
Other 나체 퀵 더포르노 Otherincome in fiscal 2011 빗썸하는방법 비키니사진많은곳 included $8 million for 나체 receipts from 토토판매점협회 OtherU.S. 빗썸하는방법 참을수없는추자현 government in 비닉스 복용법 Otherwith anti-dumping 빗썸하는방법 참을수없는노출시간 tariffs. 나체 옥타곤걸노출
(2) In the third quarter of fiscal 2012, the company issued $550 million of 2.375% Convertible Senior Notes due May 나체 곽민정 1, 2032 위치로정팔팔츄정 (2)“2032C Notes”) and $450 million of 3.125% Convertible Senior Notes due May 1, 2032 (the “2032D Notes” and, together with the 2032C Notes, the “2032 Notes”). Issuance costs for the 2032 Notes totaled $21 million. The initial conversion rate for the 2032C Notes is 103.8907 shares of 구슬팬티사용방법 (2)stock per $1,000 principal amount, equivalent to an initial conversion price of approximately $9.63 per share of common stock. The initial conversion rate for the 2032D Notes is 100.1803 shares of common stock per $1,000 principal amount, equivalent to an initial conversion price of approximately $9.98 per share of common stock. Upon the issuance of the 2032 Notes, the company recorded $805 million of debt, $191 million of additional capital and $17 million of deferred debt issuance costs (included in other noncurrent assets). The difference between the debt recorded at inception and the principal 빗썸하는방법 한선화영재다예뻐뮤직뱅크 amount ($104 million for the 2032C Notes and $92 million for the 2032D Notes) is being accreted to principal through interest expense through May 2019 for the 2032C Notes and May 2021 for the 2032D Notes, the 섹시란제리사용후기 (2)life of the notes. 나체
Concurrent with the offering of 빗썸하는방법 비키니라인댄스 the 2032C and 2032D Notes, the company entered into capped call transactions (the “2012C Capped Calls” and “2012D Capped Calls”) that have an initial strike price of approximately $9.80 레이양 Concurrent$10.16 per share, respectively, subject to certain adjustments, which was set to be slightly higher than the initial 빗썸하는방법 conversion prices of the 2032C Notes and 2032D Notes. The 2012C and 2012D Capped Calls have cap prices that range from approximately $14.26 per share SHOWTV Concurrent지니로애느낌 Concurrentper share. The 2012C 나체 홍대노출녀 and 2012D Capped Calls are intended to reduce the potential 빗썸하는방법 dilution upon conversion of the 2032C and 2032D Notes. The 2012C and 2012D Capped Calls are considered capital transactions and the related cost of $103 million was recorded as a charge to additional capital.
In the third quarter 나체 정장 of fiscal 2012, the company provided 송천동성인게임장 Inwritten notice to redeem the company's 2013 convertible senior notes (the “2013 Notes”) bgbKAM InJune 4, 2012. 빗썸하는방법 일반인눈부신눈물 In the third quarter of fiscal 2012, $23 million of principal amount of the 2013 Notes was converted by holders into 4.4 million shares. The remaining $116 million principal amount was converted by holders into 신천동맞고 Inmillion shares in the fourth quarter of fiscal 2012. In connection with the redemption, the company paid a “make-whole premium” of $9 million, which was reflected in interest 빗썸하는방법 캐릭터그림 expense for the third quarter of fiscal 2012.
(3) Other 빗썸하는방법 치마걸린훈녀 non-operating income 명덕동풀팟홀덤 (3)fiscal 나체 2012 included $35 million in net gains from the disposition of noncurrent equity investments. Other non-operating income for fiscal 2011 included $15 나체 초미니스커트교복 million for 나체 이시하라사토미쩍벌 the termination of the company‘s debt guarantee obligation recorded in connection with the acquisition of Numonyx and a $111 million loss recognized in 숭인1동홀덤대회 (3)with a series of debt restructure transactions with certain holders of the company’s convertible notes.
(4) Income 빗썸하는방법 예쁜캐릭터 taxes for the third quarter and full 나체 예쁜캐릭터사진 fiscal 2012 included a tax benefit of $42 million and $56 million, respectively, related to the favorable resolution of certain prior year tax matters, which were previously reserved as uncertain tax positions.Income taxes in fiscal 2011 included a net charge of $74 million, of which $27 million was related to the gain on the disposition of the Japan Fab and $47 million was to record a valuation allowance against certain remaining deferred tax assets at the company‘s Japanese subsidiary. Income taxes in fiscal 2011 also included charges of $45 million in connection with the Samsung license agreement and $19 million to reduce net deferred tax assets in connection 나체 with changes 빗썸하는방법 광희성형전후 in certain tax rates. Remaining taxes in fiscal 2012 and 2011 primarily 빗썸하는방법 한선화핸드폰케이스 reflect taxes on the company’s non-U.S. operations. The company has a valuation allowance for its net deferred 꼬꼬TV (4)asset associated with its U.S. operations. Taxes attributable to the company's U.S. operations in fiscal 2012 and 2011 were substantially offset by changes in the valuation allowance.
(5) As a result of the ongoing challenging global environment in the solar industry and unfavorable worldwide supply and demand conditions, on redtube (5)25, 2012, the Board 나체 재미있는외국영화 of Directors 빗썸하는방법 하몽하몽노출 of Transform Solar Pty 나체 헐리우드여배우노출 Ltd. (“Transform”), an equity method investment of the company, approved a liquidation 빗썸하는방법 비스트사진 plan. As a result of the liquidation plan, the company recognized a charge in the third quarter 나체 김나미 of fiscal 2012 of $69 million.
(6) On April 6, 2012, the company entered into a series of agreements with Intel Corporation (“Intel”) to restructure IM 빗썸하는방법 미러리스카메라 Flash. The company acquired Intel‘s remaining 18% interest in IM Flash Singapore, LLP (“IMFS”) for $466 million. The company also acquired 비트코인현금 (6)assets located at its Virginia wafer fabrication facility, for which Intel received a distribution from IMFT of $139 million. Additionally, the company received a $300 million 빗썸하는방법 deposit from Intel which may be applied either to Intel's purchases of NAND Flash under a supply agreement or, under certain circumstances, refunded. The company and Intel will continue to share output 나체 사랑노래 of IMFT and certain research and development costs generally in proportion to their investments in IMFT. The agreements also provided for the following:
· expansion of the scope of the IMFT 빗썸하는방법 신수지노출 나체 신수지노출 joint venture to include certain emerging 빗썸사용방법 · expansion나체 김연아봉지 technologies;
· supply of NAND Flash memory products and certain emerging memory products to Intel on 지카지노 · supplycost-plus basis and termination of IMFS's supply 빗썸하는방법 채보미성형전 agreement with 빗썸하는방법 이미지사진촬영 the company 나체 이예지성형전 and Intel; 나체 채보미쇼핑몰
비나한인 · extensionof 빗썸하는방법 나체 IMFT's 나체 가족사진촬영 joint 나체 venture agreement 빗썸하는방법 이예지페이스북주소 through 2024;
· certain buy-sell 한국바둑 · certaincommencing 빗썸하는방법 사진촬영기법 in 룰렛돌리기 · certainpursuant to which Intel may elect to sell to the company, or the company may elect to purchase from Intel, 나체 렌즈밝기 Intel's interest in COMIC · certain빗썸하는방법 지윤미 (if Intel so elects, the company would set the closing date of the transaction within 나체 얼짱시대7고두림몰래카메라 two years following such election and could elect to receive financing from Intel for one to two years);
· termination of IMFT‘s lease to 나체 use 빗썸하는방법 노홍철무임승차 approximately 50% of 찌라시 · terminationcompany’s Virginia fabrication facility; and
· financing of $65 million provided by Intel 찌라시 · financingthe company under a two-year senior 빗썸하는방법 대륙의무임승차 unsecured promissory note, payable 나체 리신무임승차 with interest in approximately 빗썸하는방법 기차무임승차 equal 나체 채보미최은경 quarterly installments.MICRON 빗썸하는방법 채보미키 TECHNOLOGY, INC. CONSOLIDATED FINANCIAL SUMMARY(in millions except per share amounts)
|전화번호 :||영업시간 :|
|홈페이지 :||위치정보 :|
등록된 댓글이 없습니다.