SAN DIEGO--() April 12, 2013 -- Medical Marijuana, Inc. (OTC:MJNA), a leading cannabis and hemp industry innovator, today is pleased to pre-announce its fourth quarter earnings. The company earned net income of approximately $5.52 million on gross revenues of $8.45 million for the quarter ended March 31, 2013. This represents a gross revenue increase of over $3.35 million when compared to the prior quarter ended December 31, 2012. When compared to the same quarter ended March 31, 2012 this represents revenue increase of $6.68 million.
Operational and development highlights
Operating highlights of the quarter were as follows:
· Expanded its portfolio of innovated cannabinoid based phyto-medical companies with an investment in KannaLife Sciences. KannaLife Sciences, Inc. is a late stage bio-pharmaceutical and phyto-medical Company involved in the research and development of novel new therapeutic agents designed to reduce oxidative stress, and act as immuno-modulators and neuroprotectants.
· KannaLife Sciences currently holds an exclusive license with National Institutes of Health - Office of Technology Transfer (“NIH-OTT”) for the Commercialization of U.S. Patent 6,630,507 “Cannabinoids as Antioxidants and Neuroprotectants” (the “'507 Patent”).
· Dixie brand received national exposure in Fortune Magazine, Boston Globe, Martha's Vinyard Times, USA Today, Fast Company, Channel 5 Boston, increasing public awareness for the company and its brands.
· Dixie brand continued product development and captured additional market share. Currently Dixie addresses an estimated 90% of the addressable market b the number of available accounts in Colorado.
· PhytoSPHERE Systems signed a licensing agreement with CannaVest Corp. for the exclusive use of its name. MJNA also signed a contract with CANV to outsource its manufacturing as well as its hemp productioncultivation. The transaction allowed MJNA to streamline its focus to its core industries while still allowing the company to benefit for the production, distribution and growth of the brand and its licensee.
· PhytoSPHERE Systems proprietary extraction technology helped the Company produce cost effective, high value CBD oil with concentrations of up to 85% by volume and expects to have full scale production of a 95% plus pre CBD extract in May of this year.
· PhytoSPHERE successfully produced its first CBG (Cannabigerol) and CBGA (Cannabigerol-Acid) containing hemp oil. Opening up an entirely new market for product development and sales, as well as wholesale raw ingredient sales opportunity. CBG and CBGA have shown to have extensive health and wellness benefits.
· PhytoSPHERE signed additional contracts to provide for significant expansion of its hemp oil products line. Expected to more than quadruple last year's production.
· Company expanded its US based laboratory with additional team members and equipment. MJNA actively hiring in all departments. Company signed additional lease space for its expansion.
· Canchew CBD gum is in full scale Over the Counter product manufacturing and production. Product sales to start third week in April.
· The Company finalized plans for Canchew biotechnologies European clinical trials beginning in 2013. MJNA provided $12 million in MJNA equity to secure its product development, clinical trials and expansion costs.
· Rebranding started of CanChew Biotechnologies Corporate Website to be completed in April, updates include: Clinical development path with timelines and interactive update modules, additional and expanded research library.
· Rebranding and launch started of the Canchew over the counter product sales and informational website, which include: Canchew Store front and shopping carts, expanded social media and blog components, store availability tracker and locator, additional subscription options for clients in need of a larger supply of Canchew CBD chewing gum.
· Canipa Holdings - Set up in 2012 to handle the marketing, sales and distribution of Medical Marijuana Inc.'s portfolio of products throughout Europe and the European Union Trade Zone participant counties made significant progress in the first quarter. This year we have seen medical marijuana being legalized in Italy and the Czech Republic, with nearly a dozen more countries in discussion of legalization for medical andor recreational use. The company has set up a distribution network of pharmacies, clinics, wellness centers and retail stores that will allow us to offer our products to this developing market.
· Canipa has finalized its terms for marketing, sales and manufacturing for 20 plus of its products for the EU and US markets. Of these products, 22 have along with the manufacturing agreements, received EU State Certificates of Health Safety Free Sale Certificates. This is one of the most significant developments in the Medical Marijuana Inc. product development. These products will be available through our entire pipeline of distribution and will over the coming quarters cross promote and develop brands for the USEU markets that address different consumer audiences and demographics.
· HempMeds Online platform finished a transaction that included over 1700 online sales and marketing sites, which will allow our products to be marketed and sold on. The sites are managed real time with a database user interface, that allows all 1700 plus sales sites to be updated on pricing, news and many other features at a simple managers interface, which drastically saves capital and time, while dramatically increasing efficiency, tractability and our ability to quickly launch products. The company believes HempMeds has the ability to create groundswells within the cannabis and hemp industry online product sales and marketing community.
· The company has greatly expanded its portfolio of products and has put these products into manufacturing over the first quarter of 2013. These products are to be launched this month. Products include CBD-Vape oil and vaporizers, reformulated and branded CBD product lines, Bulk Wholesales raw ingredients, CanChew Over the counter CBD gum, Flavored Vape-CBD product lines and many more.
· The Company continued to explore several potential acquisition and investment opportunities in established cannabis and hemp related businesses. Expecting closings in May, 2013.
Update on Audit
In addition, since the close of the first quarter, Medical Marijuana, Inc. continued to retain its auditing firm to perform the audit of its financial records for the quarter ending March 31, 2013 and all the way back for a twenty four month audit history. The Company completed all of the pre-audit work during Q4 and submitted its first audited financials for the quarter ending December 31, 2012. We expect the twenty four months of audit history to be completed no sooner than the end of Q2 of 2013.
Update on DTC
The company had previously submitted all requested documentation from the Depository Trust Corporation (DTC) for the requested “chill” removal, since then the DTC has requested some additional documentation which will be submitted to them in April. Our corporate counsel has addressed in writing and written a legal opinion letter for the DTC to address their questions.
Update on up listing and fully reporting status with SEC.
The company has positioned itself to become fully reporting with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) once the twenty four month audit history is completed by the PCAOB auditing firm. The company has hired a Public Accounting and Auditing firm to complete all of the necessary paperwork, once completed it will be submitted to our PCAOB auditing firm for final approval and completion. Then the company's counsel will prepare the corporate registration statement for review and approval from the Securities and Exchange Commission.
“The company at great expense, time and energy has successfully navigated one of the most interesting and dramatic quarters the industry has seen. From new favorable laws being passed in the US and abroad, to industry naysayers, from governmental bodies asking for our support in drafting legislation and guidelines, to waiting for the US Justice Departments stance on Washington and Colorado State recreational laws. We have seen significant change and the vast majority of that has been positive. We have had growth across all our brands and have added a few more to our family of companies. With all the change, I would like to reiterate and refocus our company's position on the legal status of cannabis, marijuana and hemp--- and remind shareholders that our business model is not dependent on the legalization of any of these plants, or the change in any current legal guidelines regulating cannabis, marijuana or hemp. Our products fit the current regulatory environment; we would not build a business on the ”hopes“ of legal change, but have built our business in the current legal framework that exists today. Legalization of marijuana from a medial or recreational standpoint only expands the opportunities for the company, but does and will not define our growth at this point in time. Our current markets are vast and growing rapidly.” stated Michelle Sides, Chairman and COO of Medical Marijuana Inc.
Ms. Sides went on to say “We are very pleased with the results of the quarter, I would like to take this time to thank our team for their hard work and dedication, and to our shareholders for their continued support.”
The Company reported that it intends to post its 1Q audited financial statement and disclosures on or before May 15, 2013.
About Medical Marijuana, Inc.
Our mission is to be the premier cannabis and hemp industry innovators, leveraging our team of professionals to source, evaluate and purchase value-added companies and products, while allowing them to keep their integrity and entrepreneurial spirit. We strive to create awareness within our industry, develop environmentally friendly, economically sustainable businesses, while increasing shareholder value.
For more information, please visit the company's website at:
About KannaLife Sciences:
KannaLife Sciences, Inc. is a late stage bio-pharmaceutical and phyto-medical company involved in the research and development of novel new therapeutic agents designed to reduce oxidative stress, and act as immuno-modulators and neuroprotectants. KannaLife Sciences currently holds an exclusive license with National Institutes of Health - Office of Technology Transfer (“NIH-OTT”) for the Commercialization of U.S. Patent 6,630,507, “Cannabinoids as Antioxidants and Neuroprotectants” (the “'507 Patent”).
For more information, please visit the company's website at:
About PhytoSPHERE Systems
PhytoSPHERE Systems is the world's leading cannabinoid based Biotechnology Company that develops and builds technology specifically for the cannabis industry. This includes the research, development and production of specialty cannabis cultivars. The company acquires, develops and manages traditional cannabis agricultural facilities, as well as produces cannabinoid based high value oil, extracts and products for the wholesale and retail markets.
About Dixie Botanicals
Dixie Botanicals offers innovative hemp oil products for health conscious consumers. Our formulation experts include scientists, clinical herbalists and nutritionists, who work to integrate our hemp oil into a variety of beneficial and uniquely effective over-the-counter (OTC) products- both dietary supplements and a topical balm.
For more information, please visit the company's website:
This press release may contain certain forward-looking statements and information, as defined within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, and is subject to the Safe Harbor created by those sections. This material contains statements about expected future events and/or financial results that are forward-looking in nature and subject to risks and uncertainties. Such forward-looking statements by definition involve risks, uncertainties and other factors, which may cause the actual results, performance or achievements of Medical Marijuana, Inc. to be materially different from the statements made herein.Korea Newswire distributes your news across every media channels through the industry’s largest press release distribution network
IRVINE, CALIF.--( 신새롬 IRVINE,) August 16, 2016 -- Frost & Sullivan has awarded its 2016 Technology Innovation Leadership Award in the 나츠메나나 자연풍경사진 global lithium-ion 여우티비TV IRVINE,battery industry to Enevate Corporation, an advanced silicon Li-ion battery developer. Enevate received the award based on its commitment to cutting-edge innovation, technical excellence, and overall industry 나츠메나나 야부리 impact.
“As consumers demand greater functionality and faster charging in their electronic devices, Li-ion battery manufacturers must increase energy density with fast charging capabilities correspondingly,” says David Frigstad, Frost & Sullivan Chairman. “Enevate’s 여우티비TV “As나츠메나나 여우티비TV “Ascomposite anode material and processes have created a disruptive and game-changing solution to this technically difficult problem, providing a 사진관 “Asleap in performance while maximizing the use of existing cell production capabilities.”
Enevate’s breakthrough 나츠메나나 떡지도 HD-Energy® technology?a monolithic, silicon-dominant composite anode with more than 70 percent silicon?delivers more than four times the energy density of conventional Li-ion battery anodes. This improved energy density is significant because rechargeable Li-ion batteries 나츠메나나 사진인화액자 typically improve in energy density at only about two to three percent per year 축구 실시간 중계 Enevate’sconventional graphite anodes are essentially utilized at their maximum 123TOP Enevate’sdensity. Silicon anodes are only just starting their roadmap and significant 나츠메나나 HOTSCOPE performance improvements are expected in the future.
“Enevate 가생이닷컴 “Enevatea pulse on the growing and demanding consumer industry. As our devices become much more intelligent and our dependence on them increases, the need to have continuous power and fast charging 나츠메나나 레이디가가파격노출 capabilities increases,” says Vishal Sapru, Frost 나츠메나나 야왕 & Sullivan Research Manager for Americas. “In addition to having more runtime, Enevate batteries deliver up to 8 times the charge rate of cells using 나츠메나나 미미123 conventional graphite. The resulting products provide ultrafast, industry-leading charging capabilities?charging to 90 percent in just 15 minutes without 야마토동영상 “Enevatethe cell while having an additional 35 percent to 50 percent runtime in mobile devices such as smartphones.”
“We’re honored to accept this award from a recognized global organization like 야마토동영상 “We’re& 나츠메나나 Sullivan,” says Robert Rango, 나츠메나나 Enevate CEO. “It not only demonstrates 야마토동영상 “We’rein our technology, it’s 나츠메나나 로맨스영화 a huge boon to our team who was worked hard to elevate Enevate to a leadership position in the Li-ion battery space.”
Enevate’s innovation requires 나츠메나나 하나경노출모음 no major changes in the standard Li-ion manufacturing process, making it possible to build thin, high energy-density Li-polymer batteries for thinner, sleeker, more powerful, and longer-running mobile 나츠메나나 애니다시보기 Enevate’s
Frost & Sullivan also believes Enevate has a bright future. 나츠메나나 f컵화성인하나경 “Enevate has a history of accurately predicting consumer trends, carefully 사이조사라 Frostthe market prior to 나츠메나나 맛있는불륜택시 development and launch, and employing ingredient branding to differentiate its technology,” explains Frigstad. “All of 딸딸이 Frostfactors lead us to believe that Enevate is well poised to 나츠메나나 유미닷컴 take advantage of this wide market opportunity.”
Enevate’s innovative silicon 남성힘 Enevate’sbatteries have already undergone testing at 나츠메나나 third-party testing and certification labs to meet key industry safety and quality certifications such as UN 38.3, CTIA/IEEE 1725, UL 1642, 야마토2013 Enevate’s2054, and IEC 62133. Enevate also has more than 25 부부의성 Enevate’sissued and pending globally.
Enevate Corporation is an advanced rechargeable energy storage company focused on next generation mobile devices and drones. Its global headquarters is in NsJBlW EnevateCA. Enevate’s batteries, with its breakthrough HD-Energy Technology, deliver significant performance improvement 나츠메나나 해외 over conventional Li-ion batteries. Investors include Mission Ventures, Draper Fisher Jurvetson, Tsing Capital, Infinite Potential Technologies, Presidio 산곡동맞고 Enevate(a Sumitomo 주암동홀덤카페 Enevatecompany), and CEC Capital. Enevate, the Enevate logo, and HD-Energy are registered trademarks and eBoost is a trademark of the Enevate Corporation.
For more than 50 years, Frost & Sullivan has been developing growth strategies for the global 나츠메나나 javout 1000, emerging businesses, the public sector, and the investment community. The Growth Partnership Company works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related 노구치마리야 Foropportunities that will 야만화 For나츠메나나 신수지털 or break today's 나츠메나나 야동시대 market participants.
Its “Growth 야한망가 Itssupports clients by addressing these 나츠메나나 엄상미맥심화보 opportunities and incorporating two key elements driving 김군토이샵 Itsinnovation: The Integrated Value Proposition and The Partnership Infrastructure. The Integrated Value Proposition provides support throughout all phases of clients’ journey to visionary innovation. The Partnership Infrastructure is entirely unique as it constructs the foundation upon 나츠메나나 주소체크 which visionary innovation becomes possible.Korea Newswire distributes your 9월12일토요경마 Itsacross every media channels through the industry’s largest press release distribution network
|전화번호 :||영업시간 :|
|홈페이지 :||위치정보 :|
등록된 댓글이 없습니다.