DENVER, CO--() November 06, 2013 -- BAI() and Infosys() today announced the winners of the 2013 BAI - Finacle Global Banking Innovation Awards(). Now in its third year, the prestigious global awards program recognizes innovation in the retail banking industry. This year's winners received their awards at a special ceremony today at the BAI Retail Delivery Conference() in Denver, Colo.
The winning financial services companies were chosen from more than 200 entries from over 30 countries for breakthrough innovations that positively impact customers. They were selected by the Innovation Circle Judging Panel(), a distinguished international group of prominent industry thought-leaders and retail banking professionals. Awards were presented in each of the following categories: Product and Service Innovation, Channel Innovation, Innovation in Internal Process Improvement, Innovation in Societal and Community Impact, Disruptive Innovation in Banking, Honorable Mention for Disruptive Business Model, and Most Innovative Bank of the Year.
· CaixaBank(), located in Spain, and Hana Bank(), located in South Korea, were honored as co-winners of the Product and Service Innovation Award. CaixaBank developed “SegurCaixa Auto,” a comprehensive auto insurance mobile application that allows easy access to travel assistance services (including geolocation), declaration loss due to an accident, policy information, traffic news, location of petrol stations and even reminders about where the insured vehicle is parked. “One Click Mortgage,” developed by Hana Bank, is Korea's first fully online mortgage product, eliminating the need for applicants to visit branches. The platform includes five easy online steps; e-application, e-underwriting, e-signing, e-document and e-closing.
· The award for Channel Innovation was won by Alior Bank S.A.(), located in Poland, for their “Online Credit Process.” This unique channel provides a comprehensive online, paperless solution for purchase of a product or service on participating retailers' sites from applying for and obtaining a loan to the payment of that loan, all in one process without logging off from the online store.
· The award for Innovation in Internal Process Improvement was won by ZUNO Bank(), located in the Slovak Republic, for “ZUNO: The multi-country direct banking standardization in the CEE region.” This unique greenfield implementation of a direct bank utilizes a system that not only centralizes and standardizes all major processes, but that also supports the rapid growth of the number of users via a 24/7 operational model. Built from the ground up, the system has since been optimized to serve several countries through a single instance of applications, database and common infrastructure.
· Standard Bank of South Africa() earned the Innovation in Societal and Community Impact Award for “Standard Bank-AccessBanking.” Designed specifically for the underbanked, this alternative, cost-effective ecosystem was created to support mobile acquisition and banking services in underserved communities, driving financial inclusion in the country. The ecosystem allows customers to make deposits, withdrawals and balance transfers at thousands of community-based retail outlets.
· The Disruptive Innovation in Banking Award was given to Hana Bank() for “Hana N Wallet,” a new strategic payment platform that removes conventional concepts like account numbers by enabling customers to use their mobile number as their virtual account.
· Jibun Bank Corporation(), located in Japan, was awarded an Honorable Mention for Disruptive Business Model for “Jibun Bank Apps for Smartphone” which provide full banking services through mobile devices. Created as a 50/50 joint venture between Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ and KDDI (the second largest mobile telecommunication operator in Japan), this lean and agile infrastructure with only 157 staff members supports more than 1.5 million mobile customers.
· CaixaBank() was named the Most Innovative Bank of the Year Award in recognition of its ongoing creativity in delivering value to customers beyond the transaction and continuing to demonstrate innovative thinking and solutions around the customer experience and customer engagement.
“This year's winners set a high bar for what can be achieved through innovation in improving the customer experience and access to services,” says Debbie Bianucci, president and chief executive officer of BAI. “Whether it is introducing a new payment platform or designing products specifically for underbanked customers, their creativity and originality can inspire us all. We congratulate these banks on their achievements and look forward to future innovations from these leaders and other financial services companies around the world.”
According to Haragopal Mangipudi, Global Head - Finacle, Infosys, “These are great examples of forward-thinking institutions. They deserve accolades for delivering innovative and pragmatic solutions that better customer experience. As our work and research clearly shows, there is a fascinating shift taking place. Consumers are demanding convenience, speed and personalization -- along with competitively priced products. Institutions that are slow to respond to these market drivers risk being overtaken in an ever increasingly competitive market.”
To learn more about the 2013 BAI - Finacle Global Banking Innovation Awards and nominations for the 2014 awards, please visit
BAI is the financial services industry‘s partner for breakthrough information and intelligence needed to innovate and stay relevant in an evolving marketplace. For more than 85 years, BAI has focused on advancing the industry by offering unbiased education and research. BAI’s offerings are as diverse as the industry, and include premier events such as BAI Retail Delivery Conference & Expo, groundbreaking research and performance metrics, professional learning and development programs, and in-depth editorial coverage through BAI Banking Strategies. For more information, visit
Infosys is a global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing solutions. As a proven partner focused on building tomorrow's enterprise, Infosys enables clients in more than 30 countries to outperform the competition and stay ahead of the innovation curve. With $7.4bn in annual revenues and 155,000+ employees, Infosys provides enterprises with strategic insights on what lies ahead. We help enterprises transform and thrive in a changing world through strategic consulting, operational leadership and the co-creation of breakthrough solutions, including those in mobility, sustainability, big data and cloud computing.
Visit to see how Infosys (NYSE: INFY()) is Building Tomorrow's Enterprise® today.
Certain statements in this release concerning our future growth prospects are forward-looking statements, which involve a number of risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from those in such forward-looking statements. The risks and uncertainties relating to these statements include, but are not limited to, risks and uncertainties regarding fluctuations in earnings, fluctuations in foreign exchange rates, our ability to manage growth, intense competition in IT services including those factors which may affect our cost advantage, wage increases in India, our ability to attract and retain highly skilled professionals, time and cost overruns on fixed-price, fixed-time frame contracts, client concentration, restrictions on immigration, industry segment concentration, our ability to manage our international operations, reduced demand for technology in our key focus areas, disruptions in telecommunication networks or system failures, our ability to successfully complete and integrate potential acquisitions, liability for damages on our service contracts, the success of the companies in which Infosys has made strategic investments, withdrawal or expiration of governmental fiscal incentives, political instability and regional conflicts, legal restrictions on raising capital or acquiring companies outside India, and unauthorized use of our intellectual property and general economic conditions affecting our industry. Additional risks that could affect our future operating results are more fully described in our United States Securities and Exchange Commission filings including our Annual Report on Form 20-F for the fiscal year ended March 31, 2013 and on Form 6-K for the quarter ended June 30, 2013. These filings are available at Infosys may, from time to time, make additional written and oral forward-looking statements, including statements contained in the company's filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission and our reports to shareholders. The company does not undertake to update any forward-looking statements that may be made from time to time by or on behalf of the company unless it is required by law.Korea Newswire distributes your news across every media channels through the industry’s largest press release distribution network
SAN ANTONIO--( / ) June 05, 2014 -- Kinetic Concepts, Inc. 토정동화투치기 SANannounced today that a new study, published 덴탈리도 in the International Wound Journal, showed the Prevena™ Incision 구멍티비 엔트리게임 Management System used over 모현동홀덤대회 SANincisions for the first six to seven days reported a significantly lower infection rate than conventional dressings in patients undergoing cardiac surgery via VPNGATE SANsternotomy. Post-sternotomy wound infection is a serious, potentially fatal 덴탈리도 물사마귀없애는법 complication of cardiac surgery 덴탈리도 물사마귀제거 which often requires additional surgery, and is associated with significantly increased health care costs.
This study compared the infection rates of 3,745 patients who had received median sternotomy for cardiac surgery; 237 수용소닷컴 Thisreceived surgical incision management via the Prevena™ System 덴탈리도 겐타마이신 (-125mmHg) for six to seven days, and the remaining 3,508 were given conventional sterile wound tape dressings. After 30 days, only 구멍티비 파워볼엔트리픽 three (1.3%) of the 237 patients in the Prevena™ Therapy group had wound infections, while 119 (3.4%) of the 3,508 patients in the conventional 덴탈리도 dressing group had 덴탈리도 infections at the incision site (p<0.05; odds ratio 2.74).
“This study showed that use of the Prevena™ System led to 성인모아 “Thisstatistically significant reduction in infection rates of all patients following median sternotomy,” said Prof. Onnen Grauhan, Senior Physician, Deutsches Herzzentrum Berlin, Germany. “In my practice, utilizing surgical incision 덴탈리도 management is an effective therapy that reduces the 구멍티비 나눔로또 likelihood of postoperative wound infection. This therapy provides 덴탈리도 인터넷방송사이트 구멍티비 인터넷방송사이트 a potential savings of Pervclips “Thismillion 위야넷야사 “This90 million 구멍티비 로또당첨확률높이는법 Euros per year in Germany.”
The Deutsches AK2VOD The구멍티비 로또1등 Berlin is an internationally renowned 덴탈리도 로또사는법 high-performance hospital for the treatment of 썬시티바카라주소 Theand 덴탈리도 로또추천번호 thoracic diseases, performing over 4,500 major cardiovascular surgeries per 덴탈리도 스마트폰방송 year.
“To date, this is the largest clinical study demonstrating the effectiveness of Prevena™ Therapy,” said Ron Silverman, 구멍티비 로또1 MD, chief medical officer, KCI. “It 구멍티비 adds to the growing body of evidence that supports the use of Prevena™ 구멍티비 로또번호받기 Therapy over 바카라따는법 “Tosurgical incisions. This study is particularly interesting in that it looked at all patients receiving sternotomy, rather than a particular high risk subgroup as in previous studies.” (O Grauhan, et al. Prevention of post-sternotomy wound infections in obese patients by negative 덴탈리도 요가 pressure wound therapy. J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg 2012 October 27.)
The Prevena™ Incision 덴탈리도 로또담첨번호 Management System is intended to manage closed surgical incisions. Prevena™ Therapy 바로티비 Thean example of continuing efforts by KCI to change the practice of medicine with solutions 구멍티비 롣도 that can help speed 구멍티비 불행하다 healing, reduce complications and 구멍티비 오늘행운번호 improve the lives of patients.
“Prevena™ Therapy is truly transforming how surgical incisions are managed, thereby expanding our 덴탈리도 로또온라인 surgical solution platform,” said Joe Woody, 킹콩티비 “Prevena™& CEO, KCI. “This highlights the opportunity to expand our full suite of 킹콩티비 “Prevena™pressure wound therapy products into different or adjacent procedures that serve as a key area for growth, 구멍티비 복권5등당첨금 providing substantial clinical and economic benefit to 파워티비 “Prevena™customers and patients.”
Kinetic 구멍티비 서윤 19 스피드 Kinetic덴탈리도 로또번호예상 Inc. (KCI) is a leading global medical technology company devoted to understanding, developing and commercializing innovative, high-technology transformational healing solutions for customers and patients in more than 75 countries around the world. KCI, along with LifeCell Corporation and Systagenix Wound LuckyLine Kineticform one globally diversified wound care, biologics and regenerative medicine company, committed to advancing the science of medicine to reduce complications, speed healing and improve patient lives. Headquartered VPNGATE KineticSan Antonio, Texas, the company is a leader in the medical technology industry with the most comprehensive offering of best-in-class surgical and chronic wound therapies. Additional information about KCI and its products is available atKorea Newswire distributes your news across every media channels through the industry’s largest press release distribution network
|전화번호 :||영업시간 :|
|홈페이지 :||위치정보 :|
등록된 댓글이 없습니다.