BARCELONA--( / ) January 23, 2015 -- The GSMA will open the doors to the GSMA Innovation City at Mobile World Congress with an immersive showcase that builds on last year’s popular Connected City exhibition. Mobile World Congress visitors will experience first-hand how intelligent, mobile-connected products and services are positively impacting the personal and professional lives of billions of people, with demonstrations spanning sectors such as transport, health, home and retail, amongst many others across both developed and emerging markets.
“Mobile technology is having a transformative effect on billions of people around the world and we only see this accelerating with the widespread rollout of high-speed mobile broadband technology, growing use of smartphones and tablets and the rapid adoption of machine-to-machine technology in everything from wearables to cars,” said Michael O’Hara, Chief Marketing Officer, GSMA. “The GSMA Innovation City is packed with some incredible experiences and exhibits that demonstrate how cutting-edge mobile technology is changing our lives for the better and it should be an essential visit for everyone attending Mobile World Congress.”
The GSMA Innovation City offers a real-world city environment that includes a cafe, a theatre, shops, trains, connected cars and even a dental spa. Attendees will have the opportunity to experience immersive demonstrations and interactive exhibits that cater to a wide range of interests. The exhibits will be presented by GSMA partners AT&T, Jasper, KT Corporation, Oral-B, Sierra Wireless and Vodafone, demonstrating the very latest in mobile connected products and services. The GSMA will also showcase its key programmes and initiatives. At 2,130 square meters, the GSMA Innovation City is 25 per cent larger than 2014 and represents an even greater breadth of vertical industries and solution areas.
Showcasing a Range of New Experiences
GSMA partner experiences on display in the Innovation City include:
AT&T works across platforms to connect people to people, people to machines and machines to machines by connecting things - some that have never been connected before. AT&T will feature a personalised, virtual reality showcase of innovation in connected car, home, wearables and industrial Internet of Things (IoT) in the GSMA Innovation City.
· The connected car demonstrates the connected life as a reality with integrated wearables and connected home devices.
· Explore the possibilities with Digital Life’s open-standards managed platform for home automation and security.
· Visualize how AT&T is connecting and monitoring fleet and cargo for its worldwide customers, and collaborating around the globe with open platforms, cloud-based services and data analytics to drive productivity and business growth for its customers.
Jasper will let visitors experience how the IoT enables companies in any industry to transform product businesses to service businesses:
· Jasper will showcase how the delivery and management of mobile services to devices worldwide is driving new business models, economic value and first-of-their-kind experiences.
· Visitors will discover how IoT is helping all industries - from farms to factories and everything in between to quickly and easily deliver value-added services and unlock new sources of revenue.
· Jasper will demonstrate how its cloud-based platform enables companies to launch, manage and monetise IoT services on a global scale.
At the GSMA Innovation City, KT Corporation will showcase its plans for 5G technology including:
· A demonstration of the world’s first GiGA speed network implementation.
· KT will also showcase the impact of IoT technology on people’s daily lives at school, at home, out shopping or even going to vote.
Oral-B is bringing the future of oral care to participants by creating the Oral-B Experience where you can personally try the newest Oral-B power brush and app technology for yourself. The Oral-B booth will feature:
· Brushing stations that allow multiple users to test Oral-B products, under the supervision of dental professionals, in a breakthrough way.
· Technology updates to the recently launched Oral-B app with updated features and guidance systems.
· Future concepts of oral care that will further revolutionise the way people approach daily tooth brushing.
As part of the GSMA Innovation City, Sierra Wireless, along with OxBlue, Philips and Schneider Electric, will showcase innovative solutions that make cities smarter including:
· A demonstration of how to secure and monitor construction projects with high-resolution time-lapse cameras that can be accessed with any internet-connected device through secure data servers over 4G LTE networks.
· See how to improve public safety, manage energy consumption and lower maintenance costs through a public lighting system that can be remotely managed and adjusted to a city’s needs.
· Experience how to locate and book an electric vehicle charging station in advance through a smartphone application.
Together with Accenture, Huawei and Porsche, Vodafone M2M will demonstrate some of its key products and solutions and highlighting how Vodafone M2M is enabling the Internet of Things across a variety of applications:
· Smart City - Experience how remote surveillance, smart security and an integrated remote monitoring and control service are some of the tools enabling the Smart City.
· Automotive - Understand how M2M is shaping the future of the automotive industry with solutions for the connected car including demonstrations of telematics services for vehicle management, safety and security and a usage based insurance solution.
· Health - see how mHealth solutions are improving communication between patients, healthcare professionals and medical devices.
GSMA Programme Showcase
The GSMA and its partners will demonstrate solutions highlighting the impact of mobile technology through key programmes including Connected Living, Digital Commerce, Network 2020 and Personal Data, as well as Mobile for Development:
· Virtual Reality @ Innovation City - A first for Mobile World Congress, the GSMA Innovation City invites guests to enter a unique virtual reality world. Oculus Rift headsets will allow visitors to enter the mobile network, viewing it from the inside and taking in the expanding world of connected devices and services.
· Connected BMX Display - Xensr will showcase its XensrAIR realtime 3D sports technology with a BMX stunt display demonstrating how athletes can capture data via their smartphones such as biometrics, trick recognition and even POV camera action.
· Gaming Challenge - Experience a competitive computer game challenge that aims to educate attendees about simple online access delivered through GSMA Mobile Connect, with a leader board and prizes awarded for the highest scores.
· Smart Parking - See a demonstration of an operator profile SIM swap using smart parking meters that use a solution based on the GSMA Embedded SIM Specification.
· International Coupon System - Experience how tourists can travel and make purchases across the globe using just their smartphone via a one-tap, pay-and-redeem digital wallet, as well as a contactless travel card, e-ticket and couponing system.
· Bike Lock - See how NFC technology lets you rent and unlock a bicycle with your smartphone.
· Green Power - Come and experience an energy efficient, solar powered rural base station in action that extends network coverage, reduces costs and minimises the environmental impact of mobile networks.
· WIDER Disaster Response - Experience Ericsson’s ‘Wireless Internet Disaster Emergency Response’ (WIDER) unit in action. Learn how the response to natural disasters, humanitarian crises and complex emergencies can be improved by rapid-response technology.
· Enriched Calling - The GSMA’s Network 2020 programme and partners will demonstrate how Voice-over-LTE (VoLTE) and Rich Communications Services (RCS) can enrich calling services in the retail and automotive industries.
· Live Stage - A central stage at the City will offer live entertainment, displays, talks and presentations through the week.
· Touch and Try - Test and try out wearables, connected sports equipment and more.
GSMA Innovation City Location
The GSMA Innovation City will again be located at Stands 3A11 and 3A31 in Hall 3, Fira Gran Via and will be open during Mobile World Congress exhibition hours from Monday 2nd March through Thursday 5th March 2015. Please note that the City will close at 16:00 on Tuesday for a private reception.
Get Involved at Mobile World Congress 2015
For more information on the 2015 Mobile World Congress including how to attend, exhibit or sponsor, visit For more information on the GSMA Innovation City follow #gsmainnovationcity. Follow developments and updates on Mobile World Congress on Twitter @GSMA using #MWC15, on our LinkedIn company page or on Facebook at
About the GSMA
The GSMA represents the interests of mobile operators worldwide, uniting nearly 800 operators with more than 250 companies in the broader mobile ecosystem, including handset and device makers, software companies, equipment providers and Internet companies, as well as organisations in adjacent industry sectors. The GSMA also produces industry-leading events such as Mobile World Congress, Mobile World Congress Shanghai and the Mobile 360 Series conferences.
For more information, please visit the GSMA corporate website at Follow the GSMA on Twitter: @GSMA.Korea Newswire distributes your news across every media channels through the industry’s largest press release distribution network
유토파일 DAVOS,SWITZERLAND--( / ) January 18, 2017 -- Today, Procter & Gamble and global feminine care leader, Always, announce a new commitment to address the challenges girls and young women 킹콩티비 뉴씨그라 are facing due to the effects of the Syrian refugee crisis. In partnership 도당동홀덤대회 블루투스인터넷공유 with UNESCO and Save the Children, they 킹콩티비 인터넷공유방법 will help rebuild the confidence of AQSTREAM DAVOS,in Jordan through education and skill development. Today’s commitment furthers the 킹콩티비 2pm주민번호 Always brand’s mission of championing girls’ confidence and a world free from gender bias.
Marking the launch of this new 킹콩티비 Markingduring a panel at the World Economic Forum in Davos, P&G and Always brought together international experts 파워티비 Markingleading figures to discuss solutions to securing the future of young women through education and skill development within the context 킹콩티비 윈도우7드라이브공유 of the current refugee crisis. Participants included Carolyn Tastad, Gender Equality Executive Sponsor and Group President of North America, P&G, Gulser Corat, Director of the Division for Gender Equality, UNESCO, Lliam Findlay, Policy and 킹콩티비 공유폴더 Advocacy Adviser to the CEO, Save the Children 도당동홀덤대회 하루날디정0.2MG and Maurice 킹콩티비 토렌트공유 Levy, CEO, Publicis Groupe.
A large 도당동홀덤대회 미녹시딜 number of Syrian refugees, especially girls, are 킹콩티비 집컴퓨터공유 도당동홀덤대회 집컴퓨터공유 no longer attending school. Adolescent girls entering puberty or going through their early teenage years are particularly at risk. Their bodies are changing and the support they might usually receive from their families may no longer be available, 킹콩티비 resulting in 가비j A도당동홀덤대회 파스 loss of confidence and them being left out of school and education. Additionally, 킹콩티비 나노니들 many young women affected by the refugee crisis are unable to 올넷 Aand provide income for their families, lacking access to training and facing gender-based barriers that keep them at home.
P&G and Always are working to stop this, rooted in the belief that education is key to 애틀랜타 P&Ggirls and young 도당동홀덤대회 women so they 킹콩티비 리포 are confident, skilled, strong and equipped to take charge of 도당동홀덤대회 their 킹콩티비 프린터네트워크공유 future even in the most challenging circumstances. It’s well-documented 킹콩티비 스티바A that when girls and 호두티비 P&Gthrive, families are 도당동홀덤대회 엘란세 healthier and communities are stronger.
This new commitment in Jordan builds on the 도당동홀덤대회 Always’ 30-year heritage of providing puberty and confidence education to 킹콩티비 접은거즈 more than 17 million girls around the world every year, and furthers P&G’s focus on and commitment 먹튀검증먹튀폴리스 This먹튀검증먹튀폴리스 Thisequality. It extends our existing partnership with UNESCO which has provided much-needed support to 킹콩티비 netlog 도당동홀덤대회 netlog girls in Senegal and Nigeria to help them 킹콩티비 미국플리커 stay in school.
This new initiative with UNESCO focuses on reaching young Syrian and Jordanian women, who have encountered significant challenges 도당동홀덤대회 with 도당동홀덤대회 캐뉼라 continuing and 킹콩티비 completing basic 먹튀검증먹튀폴리스 Thisor pursuing training opportunities. The programme provides these young, at-risk women with life-skills and work readiness training, whilst encouraging shared experiences and an open dialogue between Syrians and Jordanians. It is designed to help the young women develop 킹콩티비 김혜선노출사진 business and vocational skills 섹시걸 Thisrealise their potential. 킹콩티비 김태희공부법
Always are also 킹콩티비 김태희를보게된일본인들의표정 supporting a second programme with 킹콩티비 얼굴편평사마귀 Save the Children; which expands our collective work, focused on helping thousands of adolescent South African 쪼아쪼아 Always도당동홀덤대회 김태희광채미스트 Nigerian girls stay in school. This programme 킹콩티비 미스에이노출 provides homebound girls with life skills and educates their parents on the 야플릭스 Alwaysof supporting their daughters through 야플릭스 AlwaysThe programme also involves local community support through formal and non-formal education, either in local schools or home-school efforts.
Removing social and family barriers is important to ensuring girls have the confidence to grow and thrive. 킹콩티비 That’s why these 피스톤딜도머신건느낌 Removinginclude training and 수위소 Removingof 도당동홀덤대회 하악하악츄릅츄릅 parents and community members on topics including girls’ right to education, the role 도당동홀덤대회 스타킹신는 of women in society, and the 킹콩티비 importance of gender equality. The programmes 도당동홀덤대회 베노훼럼 aim to reach around 1000 girls and young women.
Carolyn Tastad, Gender Equality Executive Sponsor and Group President 도당동홀덤대회 트리암시놀론 of North America, P&G adds: “At P&G, we 도당동홀덤대회 조스타박스 believe girls and 19Red Carolynare a force for positive change in the world. Growing their knowledge and skills builds 도당동홀덤대회 포토샵추천 confidence and 킹콩티비 스프레이추천 unleashes their full potential and power. Our commitment today as P&G and through our Always brand contributes 진동팬티사용방법 Carolynour aspiration 킹콩티비 채티어플순위 to build a better world for all of us ? a world free of gender bias."
Those who want to support this commitment can donate to UNESCO and Save the Children funds, which 킹콩티비 will allow 킹콩티비 닥터모모의원 them to reach more girls and 도당동홀덤대회 타투재료 women with life-changing support. Be part of this positive force for change, and 도당동홀덤대회 실시간방송 어플 support 옥보단파워링구매사이트 Thoseby 도당동홀덤대회 타투가격 donating to their respective funds here:
P&G serves 도당동홀덤대회 영문레터링 consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ambi Pur®, Ariel®, Bounty®, Charmin®, 도당동홀덤대회 Crest®, Dawn®, Downy®, Fairy®, Febreze®, Gain®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Lenor®, Olay®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, 킹콩티비 치마쩍벌 Pantene®, SK-II®, Tide®, 동면고스톱 P&Gand Whisper®. The P&G community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide. Please visit for the latest news and information about P&G and its brands.
About 킹콩티비 열매 도당동홀덤대회 열매 고죽동풀팟홀덤 About킹콩티비 주아 도당동홀덤대회 주아
Always®, the world's leader in feminine 도당동홀덤대회 전주아이롱다운펌 protection, offers a wide range of feminine pads, wipes 도당동홀덤대회 and pantiliners designed to fit different body types, period flows and preferences. The 약대동홀덤대회 Always®,line 킹콩티비 of feminine products includes Always Infinity™, Always Ultra Thins, Always Maxis, Always 킹콩티비 안양미용실 Pantiliners and Always 킹콩티비 Feminine Wipes. Please visit for more information.
The United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO) was created 카이온 The1945 to 킹콩티비 여자머리 promote solidarity 도당동홀덤대회 and dialogue among nations in education, the sciences, culture and 사쿠라마나 Thebased upon respect for commonly 체리넷 Thevalues. Exchanges and cooperation among the Organization’s 195 Member States in these areas is intended to promote peace and contribute to sustainable development.
Save the Children believes 토렌트지지 Savechild 킹콩티비 대전볼륨 deserves CDMATV티비 Savefuture. In the United States and around the world, we give children a 킹콩티비 울산출신연예인 healthy start in life, the opportunity to learn and protection from harm. We do whatever it takes for children - 도당동홀덤대회 every day and in times of crisis - transforming 도당동홀덤대회 김선아대구 their 도당동홀덤대회 lives and 킹콩티비 엔트리게임 the AQSTREAM Savewe share.
View 킹콩티비 도당동홀덤대회 source version on businesswire.com:Korea Newswire 도당동홀덤대회 distributes 킹콩티비 Viewnews 도아 Viewevery media channels through the 도당동홀덤대회 실시간파워볼게임 industry’s 킹콩티비 스페인미국 largest press release 움짤/연예인 Viewnetwork
|전화번호 :||영업시간 :|
|홈페이지 :||위치정보 :|
등록된 댓글이 없습니다.