일본【파칭코】 실전 해물어(바다이야기) 연타 영상!릴게임 야마토, 대공 통기계버전 모바일지원 게시자: Tracey Price 1개월 전 13분 7초 조회수 115회
SEATTLE--( / ) July 09, 2020 -- Celebrity stylist Tara Swennen and Glamhive founder Stephanie Sprangers will once again bring together some of the biggest names from around the world in style, fashion, beauty and women’s empowerment for the Glamhive Digital Summer Bazaar?a groundbreaking digital event.
During Glamhive’s first digital event, Glamhive LIVE Style Summit, audience members were asked to engage with panels through live, real-time question and answer sessions. The conversations ranged from intimate questions about how to break down gender barriers when starting a business to how to find ways to break in into business through marketing. Due to that event’s overwhelming success, Swennen and Sprangers decided to raise the bar for their next global event.
“The style, beauty, and designer communities are a close-knit one; many of us have worked together or known each other for years?and, this year has been a tough one. I’m thrilled by the opportunity to bring us all together and share our insights, experience, and advice with everyone who wants to be part of our community too,” said Tara Swennen, celebrity stylist. Swennen was inducted into the Costume Designers Guild, was named one of The Hollywood Reporter's Top 25 Most Powerful Stylists four years in a row and was awarded Best Vegan Fashion Stylist at the first Vegan Fashion Week. Her clients include Kristen Stewart, Matthew McConaughey, Lana Condor, and Allison Janney. She has worked on major campaigns with Chanel, Ralph Lauren, Neutrogena, E!, Target, and Netflix, and her work has appeared in Flaunt, InStyle, Nylon, Teen Vogue, Esquire UK, Maxim, and more.
The Glamhive Digital Summer Bazaar is touted as the world’s largest digital gathering of some of the greatest talents in the fashion, style and beauty industries, coming together for round table discussions with audience participation. The conference will feature three tracks, 32 panels, over 100 different speakers, and offer highly intensive “Master Classes” focused on specific topics with in-depth, intimate conversations with globally renowned experts.
“Glamhive’s vision is to make personal styling available to everyone, everywhere and our digital events are a wonderful extension of that. For the very first time, people who are fashion and beauty enthusiasts or work in the industry can learn from the best in the business,” said Stephanie Sprangers, Glamhive founder. Sprangers is the Founder and Chief Executive Officer of Glamhive, the online personal styling service that brings expert personal stylists and makeup artists?recruited directly from Hollywood and Instagram?to everyone. Glamhive has developed proprietary software that allows stylists to take clients through a styling experience that is 100% online, allowing people to work with stylists anywhere in the world.
Tickets to the conference are $99 for an all-day ticket and $149 for an all-day ticket + VIP Gift Box. Glamhive will donate 15 percent of all ticket sales to the NAACP. For a 25 percent discount on all-day tickets, use the promo code: GLAMHIVEGLOBAL.
Presenting sponsor for the Glamhive Digital Summer Bazaar is Mary Kay and its Mary Kay Global Design Studio. Other sponsors include 11 Honore, Michael Stars, and more.
Track 1: Personal Style
Personal style is about expression, communication, connection, and valuing yourself enough to reach your potential. In this track, personal style is as unique as you are.
· Every BODY is Welcome Here?Size Inclusive Dressing. Speakers include: Brooke Jaffe, Mary Katrantzou, Mary Alice Haney, Amber Tolliver, Amanda Lim, and Sarah Ahmed.
· Pivot to Success?A discussion of pivoting your company in times of change. Speakers include: Andrew Bevan, Ripley Rader, Cynthia Sakai, Emily P Wheeler, Victor Glemaud, and Suzanne Lerner.
· Glow Up: Express Yourself Through Hair and Makeup?Speakers include: Mark Townsend, Kira Nasrat, Mary Wiles, and Christine Symonds.
· Leading the Change?Female founder perspective on building a purpose-driven business. Speakers include: Rose Apodaca, Arianne Phillips, Carineh Martin, Jill Lincoln, Jordan Johnson, Camila Alves McConaughey, Adir Abergel, and Melisse Shaban.
· Routines and Rituals?A step by step guide to skincare and makeup. Speakers include: Kelly Atterton, Sarah Akram, Jamie Greenberg, and Tamah Krinsky.
· Shape Matters?A discussion on loving yourself and loving your shape. Speakers include: Simone Harouche, Jamie Mizrahi, Andrea Racey, Laurel Berman, and Christian Juul Nielsen.
· Stuart Weitzman? Stuart Weitzman?Maximize your look with accessories. Speakers include: Edmundo Castillo, Sharon Kanter, Kesha McLoud, Dani Michelle.
· Professional Style in the Age of Zoom?Speaker: Shaye Strager
Track 2: Business of Fashion
Innovation. Creativity. Sustainability. Diversity. The business of fashion is worth $2.5 trillion globally. Consumers, creatives, philanthropists, entrepreneurs and businesses need to have a stronger voice in shaping the industry for the better.
· The Future of Fashion?How innovations in tech will change the industry. Speakers include: Stephanie Sprangers, Andrew Bevan, David Schottenstein, Lindsay Albanese, Irina Sulemanovic, Alexandra Mandelkorn, and David Sheinkopf.
· Fashion in the Age of Globalization?Speakers include: Louise Roe, Aimee Croysdill and Elisa Nalin.
· Looking Forward, Acting Now?A conversation on sustainability. Speakers include: Marcy Medina , Evet Sanchez, Tara Swennen, Umberto De Marco, Jennifer Stucko, Vanessa Barboni Hallick, Saima Chowdhurry, and Samata.
· The Future We Choose-Representation in Fashion?The leaders we need when it comes to the progress of diversity in fashion. Speakers include: Booth Moore, Courtney Mays, Joan Reidy, Tracy Reese, Mecca Cox, Jeanne Yang, and Kibwe Chase Marshall
· The Conscientious Consumer?Shop from your heart and use your dollars to shape the marketplace. Speakers include: Booth Moore, Stefan Siegel, Sasha Skoda, and Dana Rebecca, Negar Ali Kline, and Chloe Gosselin.
· Stand Up, Stand Out, Stand Proud!?Speakers include: Scott Studenberg, Ruthie Davis, Kimberly Van Schoyck-Riojas, Rebecca Lay, Sam Ratelle, Christina Pacelli, Brett Heyman, and Nicolas Bru.
· Women in Fashion-Female Leadership?Speakers include: Melinda Maria, Dani Michelle, Lindsey Dupuis, Stephanie Walters Abramow, and Mollie Faithe Good.
· Makeup prep?Speaker include: Tracy O’Connor and Megumi Asai.
Track 3: The Beauty Biz
Personalized beauty is the new beauty and businesses are evolving on how to build a customized, unique business, product portfolio, and all areas of business to meet consumer demands.
· New Beauty: How Ethics Are Changing the Industry?Highlighting new innovations and how the future of beauty looks. Speakers include: Amy Nadine, Jill Crosby, and Frederic Fekkai.
· All Hair is Good Hair?Breaking the beauty ideal. Speakers include: Saisha Beecham, Miles Jeffries, Marc Mena, Ken O’Rourke, and Ben Skervin.
· Filling the Void: Advocating for Inclusivity?A discussion of skin tone palettes, varying hair types, and what it means to the beauty industry. Speakers include: Riley Blanks, Amber Amos, Vincent Oquendo, Georgie Eisdell, Anastasia Stylianou, and Tasha Reiko Brown.
· Breaking into Beauty?Hear founders and leaders on how they carved out a piece of the pie for themselves. Speakers include: Camara Aunique, Etienne Ortega, Kelsey Deenihan, Allan Avendano, and Tracey Cunningham.
· This Is Who I Am?Inner beauty vs. outer beauty: a discussion of what the idea truly means. Speakers include: Molly Stern, Joey Maalouf, Alexx Mayo, Pati Dubroff, Sheridan Ward, Anton Khachaturian, and Kara Yoshimoto Bua.
· Staying Safe: From Set to Salon?The new rules, from working on set, to getting a blow out at a salon. Speakers include Ted Gibson, Jason Backe, Laura Rugetti, Denis De Souza, and Mikey Koffman.
· Facing Change?How artists and leaders have pivoted to face the world head on. Speakers include: Marcy Medina, Beau Nelson, Africa Miranda, Tracy O’Connor, and Matthew Collins.
The Master Classes
This exclusive track is a wide spectrum ranging from creating your brand to building your business, focusing on insider information and breaking through any barrier to start, grow or expand your knowledge of fashion, beauty, and style.
· Here Comes the Bride?Panelists include: Micaela Erlanger, Mark Badgley & James Mishka.
· Paths to Success?Paving YOUR OWN way to becoming a stylist. Panelists include: Meg Chapman, Jordan LaValle, Shani Thomas, Shatora Adrell, and Tiffany Gifford.
· The ROI of Style?How standout personal style leads to confidence and life success. Speakers include: Andrew Weitz and Quentin Thrash
· Nubra Style Out?Featuring Jennifer Rade.
· Media Mastery Workshop?Learn how to develop a digital presence that gets you noticed and gets you paid. Featuring Africa Miranda.
· Creating Your Brand?How to create your brand, build an audience, and authentically express who you are. Featuring Carrie Colbert.
· Building Your Styling Business?Learn how to turn your current business into a profitable one. Featuring Sarah Cohen, founder of The Styling Advisory.
· The Essential “How to Guide” to Styling?Find your calling in the creative and styling field. Featuring Kesha McCloud.
Quotes from Speakers/Panelists
Pati Dubroff, Celebrity Makeup Artist
Dubroff is considered one of the most legendary and respected Hollywood makeup artists of all time.
“I am thrilled to join this very impressive lineup of the best of the best in the worlds of beauty, fashion and design as we band together to share and inspire. Although we need to be physically distant, we can keep our creative juices flowing and be together learning and growing with this awesome Glamhive community.”
Adir Abergel, Celebrity Hair Stylist
Abergel has created memorable hair looks for Hollywood’s most talented artists, including Gwyneth Paltrow, Anne Hathaway, Kristen Stewart, Jennifer Garner, Charlize Theron, and more.
“I am humbled to be included with so many smart and inspiring women that are leaders in our industry.”
Africa Miranda, TV Host | Author | Beautypreneur | Digital Media Personality | Founder of Beauty by Africa Miranda
A dynamic speaker, host, actress and spokesmodel, with distinctive style and quick wit, and the breakout star of Bravo TV’s “The New Atlanta.”
“If a creative in any field can maximize their digital presence, the sky is the limit. I’m honored and excited to partner with Glamhive as a speaker for the Digital Summer Bazaar. This will be a fantastic opportunity for stylists and fashion-lovers to expand their know how and build their brands.”
Mark Badgley, co-founder of Badgley Mischka
James Mischka, co-founder of Badgley Mischka
Badgley and Mischka have been hailed by Vogue as one of the “Top 10 American Designers” and as the darlings of the Hollywood set. The design duo has made their mark over the past two decades.
“We are thrilled to be a part of the GlamHive Live Digital Summer Bazaar,” said Mark Badgley. “To be able to chat with Micaela and share our insights and thoughts on all things Bridal will be a treat. We are excited to be connecting with such a great audience of fashion fans,” added James Mischka.
Glamhive was founded by entrepreneur Stephanie Sprangers in 2017 with the vision to democratize personal styling and the premise that the confidence that comes with glamour should not be exclusive to the rich and famous. The online styling experience offers anyone with a Wi-Fi connection access to stylists who will provide them with the support they need to be the best version of themselves. For stylists, it is a seamless end-to-end platform to help them grow their network and their business, 100% virtually.
View source version on businesswire.com:Korea Newswire distributes your news across every media channels through the industry’s largest press release distribution network
LUXEMBOURG--( 1004TV LUXEMBOURG--() December 07, 2017 -- Guests and 조개닷컴 crew members onboard the recently-launched World Dream, Dream Cruises’ second-mega ship under Genting Cruise Lines, will experience the transformational, ultra-fast and consistently reliable connectivity powered 자브DUDE by SES Networks, SES announced today. With the significantly enhanced connectivity, 비아그라가격 guests can stream countless movies, game online and share real-time vacation travel 토렌트야동 videos and photos across social media platforms.
The innovative, low-latency connectivity leverages SES’s O3b 1004TV The조개닷컴 야사랑 earth orbit (MEO) constellation and fully managed end-to-end services, enabling a high-performance 조개닷컴 헨타쿠 onboard 러브섹스 The 즉석만남 service that delivers a premium 번개팅 experience for World Dream 조개닷컴 텀블러야동검색 passengers equivalent to that 다람1947 of terrestrial onshore fibre services.
“Guests today 토토넷 expect high-performance connectivity to be easily 조개닷컴 KAOTIC accessible especially when they are XRARES on 조개닷컴 SUPERZOOI a luxury cruise ship like World Dream,” said Thatcher Brown, President of Dream Cruises. “Partnering with SES Networks is a win-win situation for us. Not only does it 1004TV “Guestsus to deliver a truly immersive broadband experience to our cruise guests, it 비뇨기과전문병원 also empowers our customers to decide how and when they want to stay connected.”
“SES Networks is privileged to be associated with Dream Cruises and to offer porno “SESservices onboard 조건女공유/후기/분양 World Dream,” said Simon Maher, Vice President, Global Maritime Services of SES 웃긴대학 조개닷컴 웃긴대학 Networks. “We share Dream Cruises’ passion in delivering the highest level of service 엠팍 and in offering transformational and inspirational voyages at sea. Maritime connectivity powered by SES Networks is setting a new standard of enhanced guest connectivity experience, unmatched in terms of scale, performance and technological diversity. SES Networks 조개닷컴 아라공유 is uniquely positioned to lead the market in enabling the highest performing Wi-Fi connectivity at sea.”
1004TV About 토찾사 조개닷컴 토찾사 SES
SES is the world-leading satellite operator and the first to deliver a differentiated and scalable GEO-MEO offering worldwide, with more 조개닷컴 야동 than 50 satellites in Geostationary Earth Orbit (GEO) and 12 in Medium Earth Orbit (MEO). 스포츠중계털보TV SES focuses on value-added, end-to-end solutions in two key 1004TV SESunits: SES Video and SES Networks. The company provides satellite communications services to broadcasters, content and internet service providers, mobile and fixed network operators, governments and institutions. SES’s portfolio 유흥정보 includes ASTRA, O3b and MX1, a leading media service provider that offers a full suite of innovative digital video and media services. SES is listed on the Euronext Paris and Luxembourg Stock Exchange (ticker: SESG). Further information available at:
Genting Cruise Lines 1004TV Gentinga division of Genting 조개닷컴 Hong Kong comprising of adultworld three distinct cruise brands SEX69 조개닷컴 SEX69 - Star Cruises, 1004TV Genting 1km Cruises and Crystal Cruises - providing a range of products from contemporary cruises to ultra-luxurious vacation experiences spanning the sea to air.
Established 1004TV Established1993, Star Cruises 조개닷컴 섹스코리아69 is the pioneer in the Asia Pacific cruise industry currently 조개닷컴 with a fleet of six ships catering to the contemporary market segment. As “The Most 조개닷컴 PornTube Popular Cruise Line in Asia”, Star Cruises will further expand its footprint in the region with the delivery of two new “Global Class” 천사티비 ships, 맨베스트 each measuring 201,000 gross tons, in 야동다모아 2020 and 2021.
“Asia’s Luxury Cruise Line”, Dream Cruises 조개닷컴 delivers the 섹스스토리 highest level 고니카지노 “Asia’sguest service and spacious comfort in the region via newly launched Genting SEXKOREA Dream (November 2016) and the “Asia’sWorld Dream (late 2017). Developed for the high-end consumers in China and Asia, Dream Cruises will provide passengers with more choice, comfort “Asia’svalue to create a 야한섹스 perfect dream voyage.
Crystal Cruises is “The World’s Most Awarded Luxury Cruise Line”, having earned more “World’s Best” awards than any other cruise line, hotel, or resort in history. Recently, Crystal Crystalembarked 조개닷컴 야피스 on a significant brand expansion 씹구멍 introducing two new classes of 조개닷컴 성방 cruising - Crystal Yacht Cruises and Crystal River Cruises - and reaching 조개닷컴 여비서 new heights with Crystal Luxury Air and Crystal AirCruises.
|전화번호 :||영업시간 :|
|홈페이지 :||위치정보 :|
등록된 댓글이 없습니다.