바다이야기 오락실 다이꾼들의 세력 다툼 1탄 게시자: 용프로 8개월 전 1분 31초 조회수 1,064회
LOS ANGELES--( / ) September 12, 2018 -- GSMA Intelligence published its third annual ‘Global Mobile Trends’ report today, providing a wealth of data and insight on the direction of the global communications industry over the coming years. This flagship research offering outlines the key ‘megatrends’ that will shape the industry in the period out to 2025. This new edition features in-depth analysis on the latest mobile internet trends; the evolution of mobile network technology into the 5G era; Internet of Things (IoT) revenue opportunities; and the rapidly changing market for the delivery of media and content. It also provides an overview of the current mobile industry financial situation and includes the latest data points for every region worldwide.
“The latest edition of Global Mobile Trends provides a comprehensive deep dive into the key themes and issues shaping our industry today, and is required reading for anyone involved in the mobile ecosystem that wants to understand where we are headed next,” commented Peter Jarich, Head of GSMA Intelligence.
Key takeaways from the new report include:
· The next generation of internet users will be mobile only. By 2025, 3.7 billion people - 72 per cent of the global internet base - will be accessing the internet exclusively via mobile. Around half of new users coming online over this period will come from just five markets: China, India, Indonesia, Nigeria and Pakistan.
· 5G is here - in a few markets at least. 5G will account for about 15 per cent of global mobile connections by 2025, but will be driven by only a handful of markets: China, Japan, Korea and the US. Europe could be a 5G leader too, but only if spectrum availability and fragmentation issues are resolved.
· The 5G/IoT opportunity is shifting to the enterprise. 5G and IoT will open up new opportunities in a range of enterprise sectors, and an additional 10 billion industrial IoT connections will be made between now and 2025. This will also drive a shift to decentralised and edge computing, which will bring telcos and cloud players (particularly Amazon and Microsoft) into a mix of competition and partnership in servicing the vast range of enterprise sectors, overhauling operations with advanced connectivity and analytics.
· Connectivity will be commoditised in the IoT era. Providing connectivity will account for only around 5 per cent of the global IoT revenue opportunity by 2025 ($51 billion). The vast majority of growth will come from the applications, platforms and services layer, which will account for more than two-thirds of IoT revenue ($754 billion).
· Content is king - but expensive. Netflix spent $6.3 billion on original programming in 2017, not far behind Time Warner ($8 billion), Fox ($8 billion) and Disney ($7.8 billion). The company remains the largest driver behind the rise of streaming, which continues to eat into time on traditional TV. For most operators, this trend means that partnering or licencing content is a more realistic prospect than acquiring or creating content in an expensive marketplace.
· Volume growth is clearer than revenue growth. An additional 16 billion IoT connections (industrial and consumer) will be added by 2025, alongside ongoing 4G and 5G connections growth. However, until fresh revenue streams are unlocked in these new areas, the revenue outlook for operators is modest. Global mobile revenues topped $1 trillion in 2017, but revenue growth is likely to stay at around 1 per cent a year in the period out to 2025.
Global Mobile Trends is based on data from GSMA Intelligence, the research arm of the GSMA, and selected third-party sources.
Click here () to download the full report.
About the GSMA
The GSMA represents the interests of mobile operators worldwide, uniting more than 750 operators with over 350 companies in the broader mobile ecosystem, including handset and device makers, software companies, equipment providers and internet companies, as well as organisations in adjacent industry sectors. The GSMA also produces industry-leading events such as Mobile World Congress, Mobile World Congress Shanghai, Mobile World Congress Americas and the Mobile 360 Series of conferences.
For more information, please visit the GSMA corporate website at Follow the GSMA on Twitter: @GSMA.
View source version on businesswire.com:Korea Newswire distributes your news across every media channels through the industry’s largest press release distribution network
ALPHARETTA, GEORGIA --( / ) November 06, 2013 -- Agilysys, Inc. (Nasdaq: AGYS), 섹툰 ALPHARETTA,leading provider of innovative information technology and 짱툰 섹툰 ALPHARETTA,software and services, today announced that Akaryn Hospitality Management Services (AHMS) has selected the Agilysys Eatec® inventory and procurement system and the Agilysys InfoGenesis™ POS system to streamline operations at Thailand's Aleenta Phuket-Phang Nga Resort and Spa. The luxury beachfront resort, which is currently undergoing a MLBPARK $2 짱툰 Pervclips million expansion, was already using the Agilysys Visual tube8 One™ property management system.
“We wanted state-of-the-art inventory and procurement and point-of-sale software that 짱툰 야피스 could accommodate the rapid growth and requirements of the resort, and the Eatec and InfoGenesis solutions were the ideal choices,” said Yann Gouriou, 거유 “Wegeneral manager of operations for AHMS, which manages Aleenta Phuket-Phang Nga. “Agilysys has been a great technology 섹툰 “We 미미123 for us, so we did not hesitate to work with them again. We are confident these software solutions will enhance efficiency, boost staff productivity 19코리안 and help the property deliver an exceptional guest experience.”
The Eatec solution is a Microsoft® Windows®-based full-featured inventory, procurement and production system designed specifically for the hospitality 짱툰 and foodservice industries. Along with its core purchasing, inventory, recipe, forecasting, production and sales analysis functions, the software 성인누드 Theoffers modules for catering, cycle planning, retail management, nutrition and allergens. The modular structure allows customers to construct the exact set of 섹툰 The섹툰 Theneed ? whether it is an 바카라노하우 enterprise-wide solution for 짱툰 multiple sites or a single-site system for multiple functions.
InfoGenesis POS is an award-winning point-of-sale 짱툰 토잘알TV 섹툰 InfoGenesisthat combines powerful reporting and configuration capabilities in the back 섹툰 InfoGenesiswith an intuitive and easy-to-use terminal application. The flexible system is easy 짱툰 밀리언카지노 to 짱툰 XO카지노 set up, and its scalable architecture enables customers to add workstations without having to build out expensive infrastructure. It also integrates easily with other applications, such as 와우티비 gift card and guest management solutions. The system's detailed and high-quality reporting capabilities give insight into sales data and guest purchasing trends. Other features include packages and prix fixe menus, signature capture 토토로티비 and multi-language capability.
“The Eatec inventory 짱툰 KBL and procurement solution and InfoGenesis 짱툰 “Thesystem work together to offer a complete and 짱툰 integrated package for managing food and beverage and retail operations,” said Tony Ross, vice president of sales for Agilysys. “These software solutions will give 짱툰 먹튀일번가 Aleenta Phuket-Phang Nga the tools it needs to be proactive and accountable and help the resort deliver seamless guest service. We are 짱툰 “Theabout the opportunity to partner with the property once again and look forward 짱툰 “Thecontinuing to expand our presence in Thailand and Southeast Asia.”
Akaryn 성인섹스용품 AkarynManagement Services (AHMS) specializes in the management of small luxury resorts and is the management company for Aleenta Phuket-Phang Nga and Aleenta Hua Hin-Pranburi. The hospitality group partners 짱툰 토토픽사이트 with owners and investors to maximize property values and returns either on a consulting basis or through a direct management agreement. AHMS also operates akyra Chura Samui on Chaweng Beach, Koh Samui and the new all-pool suite and villa five-star AKARYN Samui at Hanuman Bay, Koh Samui. Aleenta Resorts is a collection of small award-winning boutique hotels with stunning design and personalized service. 짱툰 인혜빈 Intimate and private, Aleenta is perfect for a relaxing holiday, romantic getaway, honeymoon or intimate wedding celebration. Aleenta is a member of Small Luxury Hotels of the World. 엔트리파워사다리분석 짱툰 엔트리파워사다리분석
Agilysys is a 지나짱 leading developer and marketer of proprietary enterprise software, services and solutions to the hospitality industry. The company specializes in market-leading point-of-sale, property management, inventory & procurement and mobile & wireless 짱툰 YURA solutions 짱툰 안유정 that are Agilysysto streamline operations, improve efficiency and enhance the guest experience. Agilysys serves casinos, resorts, hotels, foodservice venues, Agilysysand 워밍콘돔 cruise lines. Agilysys operates extensively throughout North America, Europe and Asia, with corporate services located in Alpharetta, GA, EMEA headquarters in Cheshire, UK, and APAC offices in Singapore, Hong Kong and Malaysia. For more information, visit .Korea Newswire distributes your news across 짱툰 성인용품샾 every media channels through the industry’s largest press release Agilysysnetwork
|전화번호 :||영업시간 :|
|홈페이지 :||위치정보 :|
등록된 댓글이 없습니다.