파워볼 데칼 구간과 역데칼 패턴 공략법 및 분석법 총정리 게시자: 파워볼의아버지 1개월 전 5분 4초 조회수 10,982회
LOS ANGELES--( / ) September 12, 2018 -- GSMA Intelligence published its third annual ‘Global Mobile Trends’ report today, providing a wealth of data and insight on the direction of the global communications industry over the coming years. This flagship research offering outlines the key ‘megatrends’ that will shape the industry in the period out to 2025. This new edition features in-depth analysis on the latest mobile internet trends; the evolution of mobile network technology into the 5G era; Internet of Things (IoT) revenue opportunities; and the rapidly changing market for the delivery of media and content. It also provides an overview of the current mobile industry financial situation and includes the latest data points for every region worldwide.
“The latest edition of Global Mobile Trends provides a comprehensive deep dive into the key themes and issues shaping our industry today, and is required reading for anyone involved in the mobile ecosystem that wants to understand where we are headed next,” commented Peter Jarich, Head of GSMA Intelligence.
Key takeaways from the new report include:
· The next generation of internet users will be mobile only. By 2025, 3.7 billion people - 72 per cent of the global internet base - will be accessing the internet exclusively via mobile. Around half of new users coming online over this period will come from just five markets: China, India, Indonesia, Nigeria and Pakistan.
· 5G is here - in a few markets at least. 5G will account for about 15 per cent of global mobile connections by 2025, but will be driven by only a handful of markets: China, Japan, Korea and the US. Europe could be a 5G leader too, but only if spectrum availability and fragmentation issues are resolved.
· The 5G/IoT opportunity is shifting to the enterprise. 5G and IoT will open up new opportunities in a range of enterprise sectors, and an additional 10 billion industrial IoT connections will be made between now and 2025. This will also drive a shift to decentralised and edge computing, which will bring telcos and cloud players (particularly Amazon and Microsoft) into a mix of competition and partnership in servicing the vast range of enterprise sectors, overhauling operations with advanced connectivity and analytics.
· Connectivity will be commoditised in the IoT era. Providing connectivity will account for only around 5 per cent of the global IoT revenue opportunity by 2025 ($51 billion). The vast majority of growth will come from the applications, platforms and services layer, which will account for more than two-thirds of IoT revenue ($754 billion).
· Content is king - but expensive. Netflix spent $6.3 billion on original programming in 2017, not far behind Time Warner ($8 billion), Fox ($8 billion) and Disney ($7.8 billion). The company remains the largest driver behind the rise of streaming, which continues to eat into time on traditional TV. For most operators, this trend means that partnering or licencing content is a more realistic prospect than acquiring or creating content in an expensive marketplace.
· Volume growth is clearer than revenue growth. An additional 16 billion IoT connections (industrial and consumer) will be added by 2025, alongside ongoing 4G and 5G connections growth. However, until fresh revenue streams are unlocked in these new areas, the revenue outlook for operators is modest. Global mobile revenues topped $1 trillion in 2017, but revenue growth is likely to stay at around 1 per cent a year in the period out to 2025.
Global Mobile Trends is based on data from GSMA Intelligence, the research arm of the GSMA, and selected third-party sources.
Click here () to download the full report.
About the GSMA
The GSMA represents the interests of mobile operators worldwide, uniting more than 750 operators with over 350 companies in the broader mobile ecosystem, including handset and device makers, software companies, equipment providers and internet companies, as well as organisations in adjacent industry sectors. The GSMA also produces industry-leading events such as Mobile World Congress, Mobile World Congress Shanghai, Mobile World Congress Americas and the Mobile 360 Series of conferences.
For more information, please visit the GSMA corporate website at Follow the GSMA on Twitter: @GSMA.
View source version on businesswire.com:Korea Newswire distributes your news across every media channels through the industry’s largest press release distribution network
TOKYO--( / ) October 온라인바카라 02, 2014 -- NEC Corporation (NEC) (TOKYO: 6701) announced today 스포츠 the launch of the UNIVERGE SV9000 series, its latest line of communications servers. The 배구 new offerings X샵 TOKYO--(the SV9100, SV9300, and SV9500 platforms, which serve a range of customers from small and mid-sized businesses (SMBs) to large enterprise customers. Also being launched are new terminals, including the DT800 and DT400 series, as well as the UT880, an innovative new-generation desk phone integrating a traditional desktop phone and an Android tablet into one device.
“We are excited to bring this powerful line-up 프로토토토승부식 of solutions to our global markets,” said 섹시속옥 “WeNoda, General Manager, Enterprise 마이다스호텔카지노 Networks Division, 카가얀호텔카지노 NEC Corporation. “The new SV9000 series continues NEC’s trend of creating a natural migration path for customers, while evolving the technology to meet the needs of today’s businesses.”
Designed for enterprise customers, the SV9500 communications 가입시꽁머니사이트 server is available as 한국성인용품 Designedsoftware providing the first full evolution of 에이플러스카지노 the 윈스카지노 SV enterprise-grade telephony system. Since the SV9500 is available as both a dedicated appliance and as software, enterprise customers can choose the 프로농구뉴스 solution that best fits their business strategy.
The new SV9300 platform is an option suitable for 동행복권파워볼당첨 mid-sized enterprises. The 동행복권파워볼확률 SV9100 offering is designed as an all-in-one unified communications (UC) platform 하노이카지노 for SMBs, 텐가매장 Thesimplified 합법카지노 installation and management.
NEC 여자야한속옷 NECits approach to vertical markets such as hospitality, healthcare and education by offering a broad set of UC applications, including 키노사다리밸런스 mobility and web conferencing. In addition, the SV9000 series continues to support powerful customer care solutions.
For more 키노사다리분석 information 벨루가카지노 about the UNIVERGE 엔조이24 Forseries, please 부산호텔카지노 visit
For 파워사다리일별분석 availability of 게이용품 ForSV9000 series and the new DMCA불만사항 terminals, contact 먹튀검증커뮤니티 your regional NEC office.
NEC Corporation is a leader in the integration of IT and network technologies that benefit businesses and people around the world. By providing a combination of 인천영종도카지노 products and solutions that cross utilize the company‘s experience and global resources, NEC’s advanced technologies meet the complex and ever-changing needs of its 성인용품바나나몰 NECNEC brings more than 100 years of expertise in 검증된놀이터 technological innovation to empower people, businesses and society. 바카라마틴 For more information, visit NEC atKorea Newswire distributes your 슈어맨같은곳 news across every media channels through the industry’s largest press release distribution network