TAIPEI, TAIWAN--( / ) October 16, 2018 -- Kingston Technology, a world leader in memory storage products and technology solutions, announces today that it celebrates its 31st year in the business as an innovative technology hardware provider for computers and devices. Kingston® was co-founded on October 17, 1987, by CEO John Tu and COO David Sun with a revolutionary new Single In-Line Memory Module (SIMM) that would serve to redefine industry standards for years to come. Sharing happiness with its loyal supporters, Kingston also launched a 31st anniversary promotion with up to 31% off for selected products in limited quantities from October 16th to 19th on Auction, Compuzone, Coupang, Gmarket, and 11 STREET.
The entrepreneurial spirit of both owners and the success of the company have been recognized globally through the years. Kingston’s core tenets of respect, loyalty, flexibility and integrity have created an exemplary corporate culture ? one that guides its relationships with customers, partners and vendors, and to which Kingston owes its success. The company continues to be the largest supplier of DRAM modules among non-semiconductor manufacturers and a leading maker of Flash memory products ? especially SSDs ? where it has become a dominant force among consumers and organizations alike looking to upgrade existing systems and data centers.
The product portfolio has further expanded in recent years to headsets, keyboards, mice and mouse pads via its HyperX™ gaming brand, and the innovative products have rapidly gained accolades and acceptance among professional gamers and pro sports athletes. It took only two years for HyperX to ship its 1 million gaming headsets. Today, Kingston through all its brands and product categories offers over 2,000 quality technology solutions and ships to more than 120 countries. It is a widely recognized and accepted brand known the world over.
Kinston and HyperX have both launched a celebrated promotion with up to 31% off for selected products in limited quantities from October 16th to 19th on Auction, Compuzone, Coupang, Gmarket, and 11 STREET. Don’t miss out your favorite SSD, memory and USB products.
For more information, please visit:
From 1987 to Today: The Growth of Kingston
· 1987: Kingston begins operations in Orange County, Calif., with a new Single In-Line Memory Module (SIMM) that creates an industry standard for memory modules.
· 1992: Kingston is ranked by Inc. magazine as the fastest-growing privately held company in America.
· 1995: Kingston opens its first overseas office in Munich, Germany to better provide support to its European customers.
· 1995: Kingston joins the Billion-Dollar Club as sales exceed $1.3 billion (USD).
· 1996: Kingston and Toshiba co-Market memory upgrades for Toshiba PCs. This is the first time ever that a PC OEM and a memory manufacturer teamup.
· 1997: Kingston expands its global footprint as it establishes the headquarters for Asia-Pacific operations including a manufacturing facility and offices in Taiwan. Kingston also opens its first office to serve South American customers in Brazil. Its European headquarters move to the United Kingdom and a manufacturing/logistics facility in Dublin, Ireland is opened.
· 1997: Kingston Technology Services Division (KTSD) is formed to exclusively work and manufacture memory solutions directly for OEM customers such as Dell.
· 1999: Kingston purchases a controlling interest in Powertech Technology, Inc., now the world’s largest back end wafer and chip packaging and testing facility for both DRAM and Flash. The purchase further strengthens Kingston’s ability to control all facets of the memory-manufacturing cycle from wafer to finished good.
· 1999: Kingston strategically opens its Mexico office to support a growing region.
· 2000: Advanced Validation Labs, Inc. (AVL) is launched as an independent memory testing and validation lab. Its “one-stop shop” services cover component level to module testing to support the entire memory industry.
· 2000: Payton Technology Inc. is established to help manage Kingston’s memory supply chain as well as supply back end wafer processing services making the company more efficient in delivering memory solutions to its rapidly expanding client base.
· 2001: Kingston begins assembling memory modules in Shanghai, China.
· 2002: HyperX begins with its first product, high-performance memory modules.
· 2003: Kingston begins shipping Flash memory products.
· 2004: iSuppli (now IHS Markit®) ranks Kingston as the world’s No. 1 memory module manufacturer for the third-party memory market, a streak that has continued each year to date uninterrupted.
· 2005: Kingston opens the world’s largest memory module manufacturing facility in Shanghai, China.
· 2006: Kingston revenue reaches $3 billion (USD).
· 2009: Kingston’s Asia-Pacific region reaches the $1 billion (USD) mark in sales for the first time.
· 2010: Kingston and Phison Electronics Corporation form Kingston Solutions, Inc., a joint venture manufacturing embedded memory products for the emerging mobile industry.
· 2010: Kingston revenue reaches a new record high of $6.5 billion (USD).
· 2013: Gartner Research ranks Kingston as the No. 1 USB manufacturer for the 6th straight year.
· 2013: Kingston ships the world’s largest and first 1TB USB Flash drive.
· 2014: HyperX launches its first gaming headset.
· 2016: HyperX sells its 1-millionth headset.
· 2017: Kingston ships the world’s largest and first 2TB USB Flash drive.
· 2017: Kingston ships the second-most SSDs in the channel in 2016 according to Forward Insights.
· 2018: HyperX has shipped out 5 million gaming headsets worldwide.
· 2018: HyperX has shipped over 60 million memory modules, the equivalent of billions of bytes of memory.
· 2018: Kingston celebrates its 31th anniversary on October 17.
Kingston can be found on:
About Kingston Technology
Kingston Technology is the world’s largest independent manufacturer of memory products. Kingston designs, manufactures and distributes memory products for desktops, laptops, servers, printers, and Flash memory products for computers, digital cameras and mobile devices. Through its global network of subsidiaries and affiliates, Kingston has manufacturing facilities in California, Taiwan, China and sales representatives in the United States, Canada, Europe, Russia, Turkey, Ukraine, India, Taiwan, China, and Latin America. For more information, please visit
Kingston and the Kingston logo are registered trademarks of Kingston Technology Corporation. All rights reserved. All other marks may be the property of their respective titleholders.Korea Newswire distributes your news across every media channels through the industry’s largest press release distribution network
NEW YORK--() July 16, 2014 -- Sizmek (Nasdaq:SZMK) today announced the availability of Sizmek Audience Suite, a tool that 오오애니 NEWmarketers with an integrated view of campaign performance measurements within the Sizmek MDX open ad management platform together with 이싼다 모아TV data from either of two leading measurement sources, comScore vCE® or Nielsen 넷마블섯다 복권 Online Campaign Ratings. Sizmek is now making this data available with an integrated view of multi-channel campaign performance.
The GRP (gross ratings point) metric has underpinned television audience measurement for decades, and it provides online marketers with a 이싼다 더게임 valuable understanding of reach and frequency. Audience Suite 넷마블섯다 overlays GRP data from either comScore vCE or 넷마블섯다 마작게임 Nielsen Online Campaign Ratings together with Sizmek's MRC-accredited performance metrics including video 순동홀덤 Thebrand safety measures, and conversion eXRFG The
“Marketers 이싼다 007카지노로얄 are seeking a common currency by which they can measure campaigns. By integrating the GRP measurements of either comScore or 구의1동고스톱 “Marketersalongside other Sizmek performance metrics, digital marketers can now compare channels 이싼다 이연화 and results seamlessly,” 넷마블섯다 솔라쌤 said Andrew 넷마블섯다 임사랑 Bloom, Senior Vice President 하사미동홀덤카페 “MarketersStrategic Business Development at Sizmek. “This ability to easily merge demographic and ad server performance 이싼다 게임 metrics such as video completion rate will be 넷마블섯다 hole an enormous advantage for our platform users.”
Accurate measurement of reach and frequency becomes 이싼다 김우현 more important for advertisers as they shift to online strategies. Previously, marketers had to navigate between multiple platforms 넷마블섯다 만두언니 to analyze 옥서면홀덤카페 Accurate69섹스 Accurateand 로즈마리 Accuratewhich led to significant knowledge gaps. Sizmek Audience Suite brings GRP and ad 넷마블섯다 avril2day performance into a single interactive dashboard in order to eliminate gaps in analysis and to provide insights for optimization.
“Our partnership with Sizmek will give marketers a Celine “Ourway to apply our 이싼다 bacarat demographic audience data and GRP insights 이싼다 화투 to 야나무 “Ouroptimization and decision-making,” says Anne Hunter, SVP Global Product Marketing 야동TV “OurcomScore. “We‘re pleased 넷마블섯다 잎_술 to be part of this Sizmek offering and to continue bringing globally 넷마블섯다 코코 scalable solutions to meet 이싼다 텍사스 advertisers’ needs.”
“Advertisers and marketers 이싼다 미유님 are seeking a 360 view of their 넷마블섯다 테이블 campaigns,” said Andrew Feigenson, Managing Director, Digital Client Services, Nielsen. 이싼다 화정님 “By integrating Nielsen‘s 사다리타기프로그램 “Advertisersdata with Sizmek’s online performance 이싼다 넷마블섯다 data, it will be 한국복권 “Advertisersefficient for marketers to optimize campaigns.”
Current comScore vCE or Nielsen Online Campaign Ratings subscribers can 이싼다 immediately populate Sizmek 레이디로버트콘래드 Current이싼다 피망고스톱 Suite with their data. Alternatively, Sizmek 넷마블섯다 can provide either a comScore vCE 넷마블섯다 토사랑 or Nielsen Online 넷마블섯다 알라딘 Campaign Ratings subscription as 10x10 Currentof the solution package.
Audience Suite customers can set target groups for each campaign, then analyze audience composition over time, geographic distribution of audience and site-level 넷마블섯다 스포츠토토결과 data against Sizmek 이싼다 delivery, performance 1:1방송 Audienceengagement data. Audience Suite is currently available in Beta 이싼다 스카이토렌트 for 이싼다 토렌트리 select customers globally.
1:1방송 About넷마블섯다 빨구닷컴 Sizmek 이싼다 스포츠토토배당률 넷마블섯다 스포츠토토배당률
Sizmek Inc. (Nasdaq:SZMK) fuels digital advertising campaigns 넷마블섯다 BTKU for advertisers and agencies around the world with cutting-edge technology to engage audiences across any screen. For the last 15 years, the online business that is now Sizmek has proudly pioneered industry firsts in digital, including rich media, video 이싼다 투니버스 and online targeted advertising across channels. Sizmek's open ad management stack, Sizmek MDX, delivers the most creative and impactful multiscreen digital campaigns, across mobile, display, rich media, video and social, all powered by an unrivaled 이싼다 data platform. 1:1방송 SizmekNew York City as a center of operations, Sizmek connects over 13,000 advertisers and over 5,000 agencies 성생활 Sizmekaudiences, serving more than 1.5 trillion impressions a year. Sizmek operates on the ground in 48 countries with a team of over 850 넷마블섯다 수아넷 employees. For more information visitKorea Newswire distributes your news across every media channels through the industry’s PENPAL Sizmekpress release distribution network
|전화번호 :||영업시간 :|
|홈페이지 :||위치정보 :|
등록된 댓글이 없습니다.