LAS VEGAS--( / ) October 12, 2016 -- Rimini Street Announces Preliminary Fiscal 2016 Q3 Financial Results
Revenue of $41 million, up 32% year over year
Deferred revenue of $129 million, up 44% year over year
Billings of $41 million, up 43% year over year
1,600 signed clients to date, up 37% year over year
LAS VEGAS--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Rimini Street, Inc., the leading global provider of independent enterprise software support services for SAP SE’s (NYSE:SAP) Business Suite, BusinessObjects and HANA Database software and Oracle Corporation’s (NYSE:ORCL) Siebel, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, E-Business Suite, Oracle Database, Oracle Middleware, Hyperion, Oracle Retail, Oracle Agile PLM and Oracle ATG Web Commerce software, today announced preliminary financial results for its fiscal 2016 Q3 ending September 30, 2016.
Record Quarterly Transactions and Continued Strong Growth
The Company closed a record number of new quarterly client transactions worldwide, up 77% year over year to 149. Total signed clients for Rimini Street as of September 30, 2016 increased by 37% year over year to 1,600.
At the close of its fiscal 2016 Q3, ending September 30, 2016, Rimini Street’s quarterly revenue increased 32% year over year to a record $41 million, and its annual run-rate revenue exceeded $163 million. Fiscal 2016 Q3 marked the Company’s 43rd consecutive quarter of revenue growth with a 38% average annual growth rate since 2012.
Other notable quarterly results include:
· Deferred revenue for 2016 Q3 increased 44% year over year to $129 million.
· Billings for 2016 Q3 increased 43% year over year to $41 million.
· Active worldwide employees as of September 30, 2016 increased 30% year over year to 832.
The above information is preliminary and subject to the completion of quarter-end financial processes and review.
Rimini Street 2016 Q3 Notable Achievements:
· Launched support for its 13th product line, Oracle ATG Web Commerce, expanding the options available for Oracle licensees to switch to Rimini Street support. Oracle ATG Web Commerce is one of the primary frameworks for constructing and deploying commerce websites across some of the largest organizations in the world.
· Resolved remaining post-trial motions in Oracle vs Rimini Street, confirming that Oracle software licensees are the ultimate winners with free market choice to shop a variety of different support vendors, services offerings and pricing models.
· Increased investment in Latin America to meet growing demand in the market, and announced that the Company is now servicing more than 100 clients across the region.
· Launched local operations in South Korea, and appointed a new country manager to lead the growth and development in the region.
· Implemented a new, even more responsive Service Level Agreement for all clients, featuring a guaranteed 15-minute or less response time for Priority 1 critical cases, and a guaranteed response of 30 minutes or less for Priority 2 cases.
· Named as an Inc. 5000 company for the sixth consecutive year, and recognized as one of America’s fastest-growing private companies with three-year revenue growth of 172%.
· Announced that client Pioneer Corporation expanded the global scope of its Rimini Street support for SAP to include operations in Japan, China and Brazil. Pioneer Electronics in the United States has been leveraging independent SAP support from the Company since 2009.
· Closed a record number of support cases - over 5,000 cases across 30 countries - and achieved an average client satisfaction score of 4.8 out of 5.0 (where 5 is “excellent”) for service delivery and resolution.
· Listed as a 2016 Bay Area Top 75 Software Company by the San Francisco Business Times.
· Delivered more than 120,000 tax, legal and regulatory updates to date worldwide through Rimini Street’s patent-pending research technology, methodology and ISO 9001-certified development process.
· Selected for the UK government’s G-Cloud 8 Framework, enabling the Company to provide its award-winning service to public sector organizations looking for cloud technology and support services.
· Presented at 11 CIO, IT and procurement leaders events around the world, including Gartner’s IT Financial, Procurement and Asset Management Summits in the United Kingdom and the United States, and IDC’s CIO Summit in Australia.
“Once again, we over-achieved on our operating plan this quarter, and our fiscal 2016 Q3 results continue to demonstrate the global market’s strong and growing demand for Rimini Street’s ultra-responsive, premium enterprise software support services,” said Seth Ravin, Rimini Street CEO. “We continue to invest in expanded global operations and resources to address the needs of Oracle and SAP licensees around the world. Rimini Street is helping clients maximize the return on their existing enterprise software investments, while freeing up funds for innovation agility that drives growth and competitive advantage for their businesses.”
To learn more, follow @riministreet on Twitter and find Rimini Street on Facebook and LinkedIn.
About Rimini Street, Inc.
Rimini Street is the global leader in providing independent enterprise software support services. The company has redefined enterprise support services since 2005 with an innovative, award-winning program that enables Oracle and SAP licensees to save up to 90 percent on total support costs. Clients can remain on their current software release without any required upgrades for a minimum of 15 years. Over 1,600 global, Fortune 500, midmarket, and public sector organizations from a broad range of industries have selected Rimini Street as their trusted, independent support provider. To learn more, please visit
This press release may contain forward-looking statements. The words “believe,” “may,” “will,” “estimate,” “continue,” “anticipate,” “intend,” “plan,” “expect,” and similar expressions are intended to identify forward-looking statements. These forward-looking statements are subject to risks and uncertainties, and are based on various assumptions. If the risks materialize or our assumptions prove incorrect, actual results could differ materially from the results implied by these forward-looking statements. Rimini Street assumes no obligation to update any forward-looking statements or information, which speak only as of the date of this press release.
Rimini Street and the Rimini Street logo are trademarks of Rimini Street, Inc. All other company and product names may be trademarks of their respective owners. Copyright ⓒ 2016. All rights reserved.
View source version on businesswire.com:Korea Newswire distributes your news across every media channels through the industry’s largest press release distribution network
SEOUL--() September 02, 2013 -- GM Korea Company 슈어툰 씨알리스 sold 13,406 vehicles in the 슈어툰 브이제이AV domestic market in August. This was 슈어툰 자브FREE the all-time high 동탄맞고 슈퍼칙칙이 August 진안동맞고 SEOUL--()since 2003 and the highest 맞고 룰 SEOUL--()sales this 동탄맞고 봉가 year.
The Spark, 사노동홀덤대회 Theand Orlando drove GM 슈어툰 GAVBUS66 Korea domestic sales to 13,406 vehicles, 동탄맞고 유통기한 36.7 percent up from the same month last year when it sold 9,808 vehicles.
서비스 The2014 Chevrolet Orlando, which is equipped 동탄맞고 텀블러야동 with advanced safety features, a new automatic transmission, and room 동탄맞고 for 동탄맞고 스카이레몬 7 passengers, 슈어툰 had its best month this year. Its sales of 1,543 advanced its annual increase to 44.3 percent, making it number 1 in its segment. 슈어툰 TWISTEDPORN
“The competitive designs, powertrains, technologies, convenience and above all the “SAFETY” of our Chevrolet lineup drove momentum for 동탄맞고 이레나필정 August,” said Marc J. Comeau, GM Korea Vice President of 동탄맞고 주식앱 “TheSales, Service and Marketing. “We have just launched Chevrolet Spark EV, GM’s first global pure battery electric vehicle in Korea and will continue to bring state-of-the-art technology to the Korean market. To thank our customers and 동탄맞고 오늘의유머 support our neighbors, we will launch 슈어툰 수용소닷컴 the Chevrolet Super Safety Project along with free and super low interest rates in September.”
Added up to total sales of 61,773 동탄맞고 애니119 vehicles in August, 동탄맞고 먹튀검증/스포츠TV exports of complete vehicles last month were 48,367 units, which was up 슈어툰 슈어코리아 36.8 percent from 35,359 units 섹스이야기 Addedin the same month in 2012.
About 동탄맞고 슈어맨시즌2 슈어툰 슈어맨시즌2 스포츠중계바셀TV About동탄맞고 구입처
토보기 Foundedin Detroit in 1911, Chevrolet offers products that are sold in more 동탄맞고 토토나라 than 동탄맞고 140 countries. Chevrolet provides consumers 슈어툰 성욕강화 with fuel-efficient, safe and reliable vehicles that deliver high quality, expressive design, spirited performance and value. The Chevrolet portfolio in Korea includes the 동탄맞고 스포츠중계돈TV iconic Camaro 토렌트판 Foundedcar and award-winning passenger cars and crossovers such as the Spark, Aveo, Cruze, Malibu, Orlando and Captiva. More information regarding Chevrolet models and its market-leading warranty can 보솜이 Foundedfound at
GM Korea Company is Korea's third-largest automotive company. With headquarters in Incheon, 슈어툰 밤전 Korea, it operates four manufacturing facilities in Korea as well as an assembly facility in Vietnam. In addition, the GM Korea Design Center and Engineering Center are developing products for GM on a global basis. GM Korea employs about 17,500 people in its core automotive business. In 2012, it sold 145,702 vehicles in 동탄맞고 캔디알바 Korea and exported more than 1.9 인터넷성인방송 GMcomplete vehicles and vehicle kits.Korea Newswire distributes your news across every media channels through the industry’s largest press release distribution network
|전화번호 :||영업시간 :|
|홈페이지 :||위치정보 :|
등록된 댓글이 없습니다.