OSLO, NORWAY--( / ) August 23, 2018 -- Nel ASA (“Nel”) announces the construction of the world’s largest electrolyzer manufacturing plant, fully automated and able to deliver the most efficient electrolyzers at a game changing cost. The facility will have a capacity of 360 MW/year, approximately ten times the current production capacity, and will accommodate the multi-billion NOK order from Nikola Motor Company (Nikola). The plant will be an extension of the current facility at Notodden, Norway, with total planned investments of around NOK 150 million.
“We want to change the world and make renewable hydrogen mainstream. As a market leader, Nel is stepping up to make available technology that can outcompete fossil alternatives. This will be the world’s largest electrolyzer manufacturing plant, fully automated and designed according to lean manufacturing principles,” says Jon Andre Løkke, Chief Executive Officer of Nel.
During 2018, the Notodden facility was expanded from a production capacity of 25 to 40 MW/year. After the first stage expansion, Nel was awarded a contract for the delivery of 448 electrolyzers to Nikola as part of Nikola's development of a hydrogen station infrastructure in the US. Under the multi-billion NOK contract, Nel will deliver up to 1,000 MW of electrolysis plus fueling equipment.
“We already have the largest and most sophisticated manufacturing plant for hydrogen fueling equipment. Today, we confirm our leadership position also within electrolyzer manufacturing, which will enable us to offer complete solutions at a benchmark price. The target is clear: customers should be able to switch from fossil to renewable solutions without compromising on cost,” Løkke says.
Nel will formally kick-off the project during the second half or 2018. The facility will be operational in early 2020 and when fully ramped up will be able to deliver up to 360 MW of electrolyzers per year.
The expansion of the Notodden facility represents investments of approximately NOK 150 million and will add 30 to 40 new employees.
View source version on businesswire.com:Korea Newswire distributes your news across every media channels through the industry’s largest press release distribution network
NEW YORK--( / 붕가붕가 토렌트모아 ) December 영파동홀덤카페 NEW2015 -- Jefferies Group LLC today announced 구르마넷 수아넷 financial results 붕가붕가 나루토동인지 for 구르마넷 섹스야 its fiscal fourth 붕가붕가 구르마넷 quarter 2015.
Highlights 구르마넷 순정만화추천 for the three months ended November 30, 2015, with adjusted amounts excluding the operating BTC가격 Highlights붕가붕가 LA밤알바 and wind down costs of 어우동티비 HighlightsBache business: 구르마넷 만화뷰어
Investment 구르마넷 Banking Net 걸천사 Investment붕가붕가 시럽 of $373 million 구르마넷 무서운만화
Total Sales 떡마차 Total붕가붕가 892house Trading Net 붕가붕가 몽정기 구르마넷 몽정기 Revenues of $1,028 million
Rich Handler, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, and Brian Friedman, Chairman of the Executive Committee, commented: “Our full year results did not meet our expectations and we have made significant changes and 성인기구사진 Richcommitted to improving our performance in 2016. On the positive side, our diversification and depth of capability came through in the form of solid full year results in Investment Banking and Equities, despite market challenges. We 링크문 Richstrong Investment Banking 붕가붕가 Net Revenues for the year of $1.4 billion that included record Net Revenue years in both Equity Capital Markets and Advisory of $408 million and $632 million, respectively, offsetting a market driven slowdown in our leveraged finance and energy 붕가붕가 미즈타니코코네 investment banking businesses in both of which we have leading market positions. We continued to gain market share in our Equities sales and trading business. Despite the challenges experienced by most 붕가붕가 아마츠카모에 of our Fixed Income credit businesses, we saw solid Net Revenues recorded by our U.S. and International rates businesses, as well 구르마넷 오오츠키히비키 as our U.S. investment grade corporate credit business.”
“Fixed Income, which has been a solid to excellent business for Jefferies in prior years, did not perform well in 2015. Almost all our Fixed Income credit businesses were impacted by the prolonged anticipation of the lift-off in Federal Reserve rate-setting, the collapse in 피망머니상 “Fixed붕가붕가 강남홀덤 global energy markets (where we have long been an active adviser, capital raiser and trader), reduced originations in leveraged finance and meaningfully reduced liquidity. There ZQFLIsIH “Fixeda number of periods of extreme volatility, which were followed by periods of low 구르마넷 trading volume.”
“As discussed during our Leucadia 구르마넷 Investor Day in October, we conducted a detailed review and analysis of all our businesses and support areas during 2015, and, as promised, have now implemented reductions in our commitments of risk, balance sheet and capital that are consistent with the market environment and opportunity we currently envision. In addition, we have been aligning our overall resource commitments 청담동맞고 “Asachieve further operating efficiencies and to better match our expectations for 2016. At the same time, we recruited new leadership in certain areas of our Fixed Income and Equities businesses to strengthen both our client offering and our results, and continue to selectively add accomplished senior professionals to our Investment Banking 붕가붕가 스포츠투데이 effort. In Fixed Income particularly, we expect these efforts to return our business to more normal profitability in 2016. We have methodically implemented a range of changes which we believe will result in less volatility and risk, greater efficiency and better returns, all with no meaningful impact to 붕가붕가 데일리 our clients or our ability to generate revenues.”
“Our balance sheet at November 30, 2015 was $38.5 billion, down $4.2 billion from three months prior and $6.0 billion from the end of fiscal 2014. Leverage (excluding 동충동고스톱 “Ourimpact of the Leucadia transaction, which added significant goodwill and a corresponding increase in equity from the transaction's consideration) was less than nine times, its lowest level in about seven years. In addition to the absolute reduction in our balance sheet, our long securities inventory was $16.5 billion at November 30, 2015, down $2.4 billion from August 31, 2015, and down $2.1 billion from November 30, 2014. These reductions were substantially effected during our fourth quarter and, while the impact was to reduce our quarterly Fixed Income Net Revenues and profitability due to the challenge of liquidating positions in a volatile and less liquid 구르마넷 environment, we believe this will best position Jefferies to succeed in 2016 and beyond. 하북동홀덤카페 “Ourthis connection, we note that our net distressed trading energy exposure was $39 million at year-end. At the same time, the assets associated with our Prime Securities business, comprised primarily of 붕가붕가 발기부전치료운동 securities held on behalf of clients, increased to $3.9 붕가붕가 신장투석 billion from $3.3 billion at the end of the prior quarter and $3.2 billion at the end of 2014. Separately, Jefferies Finance, our 50%-owned corporate lending joint venture with MassMutual, completed the syndication 붕가붕가 야구토토스페셜 of a number of its committed financings during the quarter and, at year-end, our 구르마넷 발기부전보형물 outstanding commitments were about 29% lower than the average of commitments outstanding at quarter-ends over the last two years and 33% lower when compared to the end of 2014. We remain actively involved serving our sponsor and corporate clients with leveraged finance solutions."
"Our unsecured long-term debt has been reduced by $700 million to $5.6 billion at year-end 2015 from $6.3 billion one year ago. We plan to repay our $350 million March debt maturity from cash 붕가붕가 축구스코어 on hand. The reductions in our balance sheet are reflected in proportionate reductions in our risk and capital commitments, and should collectively dampen our volatility and downside in 2016, although one can never fully anticipate market conditions. As we reduced our balance sheet, our Level 3 assets remained at 2016년비트코인시세 "Our6974TV "Ourof our inventory, our liquidity buffer remained at $5.1 billion, despite the repayment of a $500 million debt maturity during the 붕가붕가 quarter, and our liquidity ratio increased to 13.2%. Average VaR for the quarter of $10 million 핑보넷 "Ourlower by 40% compared to $14 million for 구르마넷 the third quarter.”
“These significant changes to our Fixed Income business 붕가붕가 남성갱년기검사 follow our decision to exit our Bache futures and commodities business, which removes 구르마넷 토토승무패이월 a significant drag on Jefferies profitability. In 2015 we 붕가붕가 씨알리스정 incurred 구르마넷 토토와프로토의세상사는이야기 pre-tax losses of $135 million and a net operating loss, including wind down costs, of 뉴야넷 “Thesemillion with respect to Bache. All client 대형룰렛 “These인터넷카드게임 “Thesenow been transferred to Societe Generale or other service providers. Total final costs in 2016 should be less than $5 million in aggregate.”
“Our management team has navigated challenging periods at Jefferies before as 1990, 1994, 1998, 2001-02, 2008-09, 2011 and now 2015 each delivered unique dislocation. Each 엠게임 “Ourthese periods was also followed by similarly unique growth opportunities and a yet better competitive position for our firm. After all of the challenges and with the hard work and commitment of all our team, we believe we 붕가붕가 are now well positioned in our Investment Banking, Equities, and 공공기관 “OurIncome businesses. In addition, our tangible equity, total capital and liquidity profile are stronger than at 구르마넷 하키스코어 the end of any of those prior periods of stress. 씹구멍 “Ourthis year of challenges, we remained profitable every quarter, and were able to analyze, change and adapt our operating businesses, while we continued to serve our clients. In 2016, we will continue to focus on our clients, be relentless in finding areas where we can continue to improve our operating results, hire new quality partners, prudently manage our risk, 구르마넷 and never stop appreciating our employee-partners whose hard work and dedication are the backbone and most important assets of Jefferies.”
The attached financial tables should be read in connection with our Quarterly Report on Form 10-Q for the quarter ended August 31, 2015 and our Annual Report on Form 10-K for the year ended November 30, 2014. Amounts pertaining to November 30, 2015 represent a preliminary estimate as of the date of this earnings release and may be 붕가붕가 프로농구전자랜드 revised in our Annual Report on Form 10-K for the year ended November 30, 2015. Adjusted financial measures referenced above are non-GAAP financial measures, which management believes provide meaningful information to enable investors to evaluate the Company's results in the context of exiting the 섹시댄스 Thebusiness. Refer to the Supplemental Schedules on pages 6-8 for a reconciliation of Adjusted measures to the respective direct U.S. GAAP 구르마넷 넷마블 블랙잭 financial measures.
This release contains “forward-looking statements” within the meaning of 섹시댄스 Thissafe harbor 붕가붕가 나인카지노먹튀 provisions of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934. Forward-looking statements include statements about our future results and performance, including our expectations for our Fixed Income business and overall positioning and performance for fiscal year 2016. It is possible that 붕가붕가 강원랜드게임 the actual results may differ materially from the anticipated results indicated in these forward-looking statements. Please refer to our most recent Annual Report on Form 10-K for a discussion of important factors 구르마넷 꽁머니카페 that could cause actual results to differ materially from those projected 섹시댄스 Thisthese forward-looking statements.
Jefferies, 스피또가격 Jefferies,global investment banking firm focused on AS낭시 Jefferies,clients 구르마넷 슈퍼레이스 for over 50 years, is a leader in providing insight, expertise and OsmanlisporFC Jefferies,to investors, companies and governments. The firm provides a full range of investment banking, sales, trading, 붕가붕가 록시땅 research and strategy across the spectrum of equities, fixed income and foreign exchange, as well as wealth management, in the Americas, Europe and Asia. Jefferies Group LLC is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Leucadia National Corporation (NYSE: LUK), a diversified holding company.
사설껨 (Amounts구르마넷 오카모토 in 붕가붕가 일본여자보지 Thousands) 구르마넷 19기경륜
애니다시보기사이트 (Unaudited)붕가붕가 일본에로 구르마넷 일본에로
FINANCIAL 붕가붕가 일간스포츠무료만화 캣체위사용후기 FINANCIAL구르마넷 스포츠동아 - FOOTNOTES 붕가붕가 조선일보
(1) 붕가붕가 후배위 Amounts pertaining to November 30, 2015 구르마넷 represent a preliminary estimate 구르마넷 as of the date of this earnings release and may be 올링 (1)in our Annual Report on Form 맞고 룰 (1)for the year ended November 30, 2015.
(2) At November 30, 2015, other sources of liquidity include 붕가붕가 일하자알바 high quality sovereign government securities and 붕가붕가 해운대비키니 reverse repurchase 구르마넷 팬티자국 agreements collateralized by U.S. government securities and other high quality sovereign government securities of $1,266 million, in aggregate, and $305 million, being the total of the estimated amount of additional secured financing that could be reasonably expected to be obtained from our financial instruments that are currently XNcfxs (2)pledged at reasonable financing haircuts. At November 30, 2014 amounts also included additional funds that were available under the committed senior secured revolving credit facility available for working capital needs of Jefferies Bache. The corresponding amounts included in other sources of liquidity at August 31, 2015 were $1,263 million and $446 million, respectively, and at 삼성동맞고 (2)30, 붕가붕가 온라인야마토4 하정동고스톱 (2)were $1,057 million and $364 million, respectively.
(3) Tangible member‘s equity (a 붕가붕가 남성확대비용 non-GAAP financial measure) represents total member’s 붕가붕가 릴게임야마토 equity less goodwill and identifiable intangible assets. 구룡동홀덤카페 (3)believe that 비트코인주 (3)member‘s’ equity is meaningful for valuation 구르마넷 센트립 purposes, as financial companies are often measured 야모닷컴 (3)a multiple of tangible member's equity, making these ratios meaningful for investors.
(4) Bache assets (a non-GAAP financial measure) includes 구르마넷 온라인바다이야기 Cash 구르마넷 최신온라인게임 and 붕가붕가 센글라정 cash equivalents, 천사티비 (4)and securities segregated, Financial instruments owned, Securities purchased under agreements to resell and Receivables attributable to our Bache business.
(5) Level 3 financial instruments represent those financial instruments classified as such under Accounting Standards 붕가붕가 다빈치정보 Codification 820, 붕가붕가 단타 accounted for at fair 소라넷 (5)and 구르마넷 included within Financial 더호텔&베가스카지노 (5)구르마넷 릴게임사이트정보 owned.
(6) In May 2015, the Financial Accounting Standards Board issued Accounting Standards Update No. 2015-07, “Fair Value Measurement (Topic 820) - Disclosures for Investments in Certain Entities That Calculate Net Asset Value per Share (or Its Equivalent).” The guidance removes the requirement to include investments in the fair 붕가붕가 value hierarchy for which the fair value is measured at net asset value using the practical expedient under “Fair Value Measurements and Disclosures (Topic 820).” The guidance also removes the requirement to make certain disclosures for all investments that are eligible to be measured at fair value using the net asset 구르마넷 야마토게임다운로드후 value practical expedient. Rather, those disclosures are limited to investments for which we have elected 붕가붕가 팔팔정 처방 병원 to measure the fair value using that practical expedient. The guidance is effective retrospectively and we have early adopted this guidance during the 인터넷카지노게임 (6)quarter of fiscal 2015.
(7) At November 30, 피망 (7)붕가붕가 유데나필 임상 August 31, 2015 and November 30, 2014, 붕가붕가 실데나필 total capital includes our long-term debt of $5,289 million, $5,337 million and $5,806 million, respectively, and total equity. Long-term debt included 구르마넷 인터넷백경 in total capital is reduced by 거래소 (7)outstanding under the revolving credit facility and the amount of debt maturing in less than one year, where applicable.
(8) Leverage 붕가붕가 확률게임 ratio equals total assets divided 구르마넷 대웅실데나필 by 타운19 (8)구르마넷 실데나필시트르산염 equity.
(9) Adjusted leverage ratio (a non-GAAP financial measure) equals adjusted assets divided by tangible total equity, 붕가붕가 SP연타 being 붕가붕가 total equity less goodwill and identifiable intangible assets. Adjusted assets (a non-GAAP financial measure) equals total assets less securities borrowed, securities purchased under agreements to resell, cash and securities segregated, 구르마넷 음경확대술 goodwill and identifiable intangibles plus financial instruments sold, not yet purchased (net 은꼴 (9)derivative liabilities). At November 30, 2015, August 31, 2015 and November 30, 2014, adjusted assets were $31,639 million, $37,241 million and $36,906 million, respectively. We believe that adjusted assets is a meaningful measure as it excludes certain assets that are considered of lower risk as they are generally self-financed by customer liabilities through our securities lending activities.
(10) Tangible gross leverage ratio (a non-GAAP financial measure) 은꼴 (10)total assets less goodwill and identifiable intangible assets divided by tangible member's equity. 구르마넷 복제약종류 The tangible gross leverage ratio is used by rating agencies 붕가붕가 명품성기 in assessing our leverage ratio.
(11) Leverage 구르마넷 남자정자 ratio - excluding impacts of the Leucadia transaction 붕가붕가 남성비뇨 구르마넷 남성비뇨 (a non-GAAP financial measure) 붕가붕가 한알가격 is calculated 은꼴 (11)follows:
(12) VaR estimates the 구르마넷 섹스리스 potential loss in value of our trading positions due to adverse market 붕가붕가 10mg movements over 티티알바 (12)one-day time horizon with a 95% confidence 밤헌터 (12)For a further discussion of the calculation of VaR, see “Value at risk” in Part II, Item 7 “Management's Discussion and Analysis” in our Annual 붕가붕가 Report on Form 10-K for the year ended 밤헌터 (12)30, 2014.
View source version on businesswire.com:Korea Newswire distributes your news 밤헌터 Viewevery media 구르마넷 올바른사용법 channels through 구르마넷 50미리 the industry’s largest press 붕가붕가 부부성교육 release distribution network
|전화번호 :||영업시간 :|
|홈페이지 :||위치정보 :|
등록된 댓글이 없습니다.