BARCELONA, SPAIN--( / ) February 02, 2018 -- The GSMA Innovation City will be at Mobile World Congress 2018 once more, offering visitors with an opportunity to discover how mobile products and services are helping to create a better future for citizens and businesses around the world. The interactive exhibition space, which welcomed over 30,000 visitors last year and is one of the key attractions at Mobile World Congress, covers the latest innovations in mobile from artificial intelligence (AI) to 5G through a range of hands-on, experiential demonstrations that illustrate how mobile impacts virtually every aspect of our lives in sectors such as transport, health, agriculture, industry, home and retail.
“From chatbots to 5G, the GSMA Innovation City includes the very latest developments and innovations in this fast-moving industry and frames them in a consumer context via immersive, interactive demonstrations,” said Michael O’Hara, Chief Marketing Officer, GSMA. “One of the most popular destinations at Mobile World Congress, the City is a one-stop shop for the latest developments in our industry and we encourage all attendees to visit this year’s showcase.”
At the heart of the event and next to the Conference Village in Hall 4 in Fira Gran Via, the City is supported by leading brands including Cisco IoT, Huawei Wireless X Labs, KT Corporation, Sierra Wireless and Turkcell/Lifecell Ventures as well the GSMA’s key programmes and initiatives including Future Networks, Identity, Internet of Things, and Mobile for Development. The City will also include examples of the GSMA’s work supporting the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
Showcasing a Range of New Experiences
The Innovation City will showcase an array of interactive product and service demonstrations including:
Cisco IoT will enable visitors to experience firsthand how businesses globally are using the Cisco IoT Data Control platform to maximise the value of their IoT data. Visitors will get to see how Cisco IoT solutions can enable them to connect, extract, compute and move their IoT data to deliver the best business outcomes. Attendees will:
· See how Departments of Transportation are using the Cisco Kinetic IoT data platform to connect their roadways and act upon data in real time at the edge in order to save lives
· Learn how businesses across the globe are utilizing Cisco’s IoT device connectivity management platform - Cisco Jasper Control Center - to monitor and automatically reduce water waste to help combat drought conditions
· Experience how NB-IoT connectivity management is enabling smart lighting solutions that help keep citizens safer while making smart cities more efficient
· Get live, on-demand demos of the entire Cisco IoT solution set, and learn how Cisco enables the IoT ecosystem globally
· Experience how Turkcell/Lifecell Ventures takes the communication and entertainment experience to the next level by offering a wide array of services like BiP, fizy, Tv+, lifebox designed exclusively for today’s digital lifestyle
· See how Turkcell/Lifecell Ventures is using LPWA NB-IoT networks to support smart agriculture
· Learn how Turkcell/Lifecell Ventures uses their big data analytics tools to respond instantly to humanitarian crises with smart city simulations
HUAWEI WIRELESS X LABS
Huawei will demonstrate its innovative mobile applications jointly developed by its Wireless X Labs and vertical partners with highlights including:
· Moon Landing Cloud Virtual Reality: Enter the ‘Lunar Lander’ and experience a moon landing via a wireless Virtual Reality headset
· Flying Car Connected Drone: See the future of transport with a flying connected drone
· Wireless Factory: Participate in a real manufacturing scenario constructed by Huawei and Denso
KT Corporation, one of Korea’s leading telecommunication service providers, will showcase its 5G network service for the first time ever. They will also demonstrate their first commercial 5G technologies and allow guests to experience futuristic 5G-based experiences including virtual reality, mixed reality and the connected car.
Sierra Wireless is empowering customers to reimagine their future in a connected world. Their demonstrations in the Innovation City will allow visitors to experience examples of how the IoT is creating a better future in all facets of life, including:
· Worker safety with an LPWA-connected work boot,
· Agriculture with a smart solution to optimize yields and better serve growing population needs over the long term,
· Security and energy efficiency with a solar-powered drone designed for long-endurance flights and monitoring remote locations, and
· A connected washing machine showing how connectivity helps laundry service providers transform their customer experience.
GSMA INDUSTRY PROGRAMMES
The GSMA will also include a number of exhibits and experiences highlighting its key industry programmes, allowing attendees to:
· Experience how licensed Low Power Wide Area networks (LTE-M & NB-IoT) are transforming everyday life across cities, businesses, communities and citizens around the world
· Learn how Mobile Connect is supporting cross-border identify verification compatible with the European Union e-Identification and Trust Services (eIDAS) regulation
· Test out your boxing skills on the IoT Punch Bag, which measures the power of your shots and transmits the data in real-time via a live Mobile IoT network
· See how the SmartThings Tracker tracks everyday objects from cars and laptop bags to pets in real-time on Mobile IoT Networks
· Visit the GSMA Mobile for Development programme’s Humanitarian Innovation Showcase to see cutting-edge hardware demonstrations alongside 360-degree interactive content and learn how mobile services are impacting lives in humanitarian contexts
· See how cities are using the IoT to measure air quality using new sensors and big data analytics to improve the health prospects and quality of life for citizens
· Experience how 5G networks will transform critical communications for the emergency services
· See how operators, aggregators and brands are using RCS A2P messaging services to engage directly with customers using chatbots and AI - with real-life demos from some of the world’s biggest brands
· Score a goal at the Innovation City football pitch and experience the power of 5G latency through remote robotic technologies that mimic your movements and hit targets to have a chance of winning a top prize
· See how FC Barcelona is using IoT big data and Mobile IoT technologies to improve the safety and efficiency of their stadium for fans and visitors
· See how 5G is enabling remote experiences and engage in an intergalactic virtual reality battle showcasing cloud gaming services
· See how Mobile Connect is supporting paramedics with secure access to patient medical records in emergency situations
· Learn how mobile is impacting all 17 of the SDGs and connecting everyone and everything to a better future. Experience the #CaseForChange journey in immersive 360 video and discover how big data is being used for social good.
Visit the Innovation City in Hall 4, Fira Gran Via
The GSMA Innovation City is located in Hall 4, Stand 4A30, 4A5 and 4A15 in Fira Gran Via and will be open during Mobile World Congress exhibition hours from Monday, 26 February to 1 March from 8:00 am to 7:00 pm. GSMA Members are invited to visit the exclusive Members Lounge for networking and cocktails daily from 4:00 pm. The GSMA Innovation City is open to all attendees with all pass types.
Get Involved at Mobile World Congress 2018
For more information on Mobile World Congress 2018, including how to attend, exhibit or sponsor, visit Follow developments and updates on Mobile World Congress on Twitter @GSMA using #MWC18, on our LinkedIn Mobile World Congress page or on Facebook at
The Mobile World Congress is the cornerstone of the Mobile World Capital, which will be hosted in Barcelona through 2023. The Mobile World Capital encompasses programmes and activities that span the entire year and will benefit not only the citizens of Barcelona, Catalonia and Spain, but also the worldwide mobile industry. For more information on the Mobile World Capital, visit
About the GSMA
The GSMA represents the interests of mobile operators worldwide, uniting nearly 800 operators with more than 300 companies in the broader mobile ecosystem, including handset and device makers, software companies, equipment providers and internet companies, as well as organisations in adjacent industry sectors. The GSMA also produces industry-leading events such as Mobile World Congress, Mobile World Congress Shanghai, Mobile World Congress Americas and the Mobile 360 Series of conferences.
For more information, please visit the GSMA corporate website at Follow the GSMA on Twitter: @GSMA.
View source version on businesswire.com:Korea Newswire distributes your news across every media channels through the industry’s largest press release distribution network
LACHEN, SWITZERLAND--( / 먹튀헌터 섹스영화 ) July 먹튀다자바 야한섹스 25, 2016 -- Octapharma will sponsor 먹튀다자바 섹시글래머비키니녀 a range of activities at this year’s WFH World Congress in Orlando, 역삼1동홀덤대회 LACHEN,including 먹튀다자바 two symposia and a number of posters and scientific presentations highlighting 먹튀헌터 선예비키니 Octapharma’s recent developments in haemophilia A and von Willebrand 먹튀헌터 disease (VWD).
The first symposium, 비트코인뜻 Thesolutions to complex issues: Addressing today’s challenges in VWD and haemophilia A” 에스박스 TheMonday 25 July 2016, will be chaired by Professor Erik Berntorp (Lund University, Malmo, Sweden) and will explore current clinical issues in the management 떡지도 Thepatients with VWD and haemophilia A. New insights into prophylactic therapy for VWD patients will be discussed, including the management of bleeding in patients in the 먹튀헌터 일본성인 먹튀다자바 일본성인 perioperative setting, and special issues related to VWD in women will be addressed. The latest clinical experiences with wilate®, a high purity, double virus-inactivated VWF/FVIII concentrate containing both factors in a physiological 1:1 먹튀다자바 윤보미노출 ratio, 먹튀헌터 소라의가이드 will be presented including its use in immune tolerance induction in haemophilia A patients with FVIII inhibitors.
Major 먹튀다자바 미국야동 challenges in current haemophilia A treatment include the development of inhibitors and the need 케이티비 Majorfrequent venous access for FVIII injection. Octapharma’s human cell line recombinant FVIII Nuwiq® (Human-cl rhFVIII)®, is a fourth generation rFVIII derived from 먹튀다자바 하루노코코로 a human cell line without chemical modification or fusion with any other protein and is devoid of antigenic 먹튀헌터 LIVE69 non-human epitopes[1,2]. The development aim of Nuwiq® is to address the challenges 먹튀다자바 일본변태 of FVIII inhibitors and frequent infusions required during prophylaxis.
The second symposium, “A focus on human 유니88 Thederived rFVIII 먹튀다자바 NUDE in haemophilia A: Update on clinical experience with Nuwiq® in PUPs and PTPs” on Wednesday 27 July, will be chaired by Professor Craig Kessler (Georgetown University Medical Centre, 귀윰 The먹튀헌터 여자자위행위 DC, USA) and will provide an opportunity to discuss the current complex issues in haemophilia A and the latest experience with Nuwiq®. The risk of inhibitor development throughout the life of haemophilia A patients, taking into account factors such as age and the need for intensive treatment during surgery will be reviewed. New interim data from 먹튀헌터 전효성쪼가리 a clinical study of 먹튀헌터 Nuwiq® in previously untreated patients (PUPs) will be presented, as well as 먹튀다자바 레인보우김재경 딱좋은밤 Theimportance of PK-guided personalised prophylaxis and its potential to reduce the number of infusions and bleeding 먹튀다자바 강민경물레방아 rates.
In addition, the following 밤애 In먹튀헌터 야동받는곳 먹튀다자바 야동받는곳 posters 먹튀헌터 19세야동 먹튀다자바 19세야동 will be presented during 먹튀다자바 노출 the congress: 먹튀헌터 누드집
Nuwiq-Focused 먹튀헌터 여자나체 먹튀다자바 여자나체 야동하우스 Nuwiq-Focused먹튀헌터 야사진 먹튀다자바 야사진
· Individualized 베이드라마 ·with Nuwiq® (Human-cl 먹튀헌터 방시혁걸그룹 rhFVIII) 먹튀다자바 걸그룹최고글래머 in previously treated adults with severe haemophilia A who had 먹튀다자바 received regular routine 베이드라마 ·먹튀다자바 in the 베이드라마 ·
· Individual baseline 먹튀다자바 베이글칼로리 thrombin generation and bleeding rate during personalized prophylaxis with 먹튀다자바 19금영화 Nuwiq® in previously 토토일보 ·patients with severe haemophilia 먹튀헌터 아프리카여 A
· Long-term Immunogenicity, Safety 먹튀헌터 일본애니메이션 and Efficacy 온라인릴게임사이트 ·Human-cl rhFVIII 먹튀다자바 in Previously Treated Children with Severe Haemophilia A
· Immune tolerance induction in 먹튀다자바 오오애니 haemophilia A inhibitor patients with a single factor VIII/von Willebrand 먹튀헌터 여관바리여관바리 factor concentrate in 먹튀헌터 성지고여신 an 바다이야기 ·immune tolerance induction 먹튀헌터 study (ObsITI)
oNfm Fibrinogen-Focused먹튀헌터 토렌트홀 먹튀다자바 토렌트홀 Posters: 먹튀헌터 먹튀다자바
VWD is the most common of the inherited bleeding disorders, with approximately 1% of the population having VWF levels below normal. VWD is classified as type 지옥넷 VWD(generally mild), type 2 (variable) or type 3 (severe). The symptoms of VWD are usually those of platelet dysfunction and include nose bleeds, skin bruises and haematomas, prolonged bleeds from trivial wounds, oral cavity bleeding, and excessive menstrual bleeding. Gastrointestinal bleeds are relatively rare, but may be very serious when they occur. Severe deficiency of VWF, or a specific defect in the 먹튀헌터 안녕하세요샤이니 interaction of VWF with FVIII, causes a secondary moderate deficiency of FVIII. These patients may have symptoms that are more characteristic of haemophilia, such as bleeds into 먹튀다자바 안녕하세요학생회장권지용입니... joints or soft tissues including muscle and brain.
Haemophilia A is an 하늘 Haemophiliahereditary disorder 오늘도달려 Haemophiliaby FVIII deficiency which if left untreated leads to haemorrhages in muscles and 먹튀헌터 고영욱박은나 joints and consequently to arthropathy and severe morbidity. FVIII replacement prophylactic treatment reduces the number of bleeding episodes and the risk 먹튀다자바 버킷링크 of permanent joint damage. This disorder affects one in every 5,000 to 10,000 men worldwide. Globally, 75% of haemophilia cases are left undiagnosed or untreated. The development of neutralising FVIII antibodies (FVIII inhibitors) against infused FVIII represents the most serious treatment complication. The cumulative risk of FVIII inhibitor development is reported to be currently up to 38%.
About 먹튀헌터 가슴이쁜연예인 오빠달려 About먹튀다자바
Headquartered in Lachen, Switzerland, Octapharma is one of the largest OKBOY Headquarteredprotein 먹튀헌터 manufacturers in the world, developing 먹튀헌터 70e and producing human 먹튀헌터 네이버밤 proteins from human 먹튀다자바 아메센터 plasma 먹튀다자바 화성인바이러스v걸성형후 and human 먹튀다자바 가슴키우는방법 cell lines.
As a family-owned company, Octapharma believes 먹튀다자바 유흥조타 in investing to make 링크티비TV Asdifference 먹튀헌터 밤애 in people’s lives and 먹튀헌터 오피스타 has 먹튀다자바 정수정f컵 been 먹튀다자바 한채영f컵 doing so since 1983; because it’s 먹튀헌터 in our blood.
Octapharma employs approximately 6,400 people worldwide to support 먹튀다자바 the 먹튀헌터 tvn화성인바이러스 treatment 먹튀헌터 탑토이 of patients in 먹튀다자바 네오샵 105 countries 먹튀다자바 러브식스 with products across three therapeutic 링크티비TV Octapharma먹튀헌터 한송이마법의가루
링크티비TV ·먹튀헌터 브레스트액티브스 먹튀다자바 브레스트액티브스 Critical 먹튀헌터 푸에라리아부작용 먹튀다자바 푸에라리아부작용 Care
지아이조 References:먹튀헌터 쪼물쪼물 먹튀다자바 쪼물쪼물
 FDA Memorandum to Octapharma dated 야한사진 October 2014, reference STN 125555econdary immunodeficiency
|전화번호 :||영업시간 :|
|홈페이지 :||위치정보 :|
등록된 댓글이 없습니다.