CINCINNATI--( / ) December 17, 2014 -- The Procter & Gamble Company (NYSE:PG) released its 16th annual sustainability report today, detailing projects and goals that are reducing the environmental footprint of the Company and of those who use its products, while improving social conditions for those with the greatest need.
The report underlines the Company’s commitment to create industry-leading value with brands and products that consumers prefer, while at the same time conserving resources, protecting the environment.
The report highlights P&G reaching its waste reduction goal six years early and its pulp certification goal a year early, and growing to 70 the number of global facilities delivering zero manufacturing waste to landfill (video, ). In addition, P&G delivered its 7 billionth liter of clean drinking water through The P&G Children’s Safe Drinking Water () Program (CSDW) and delivered disaster relief () to millions of people around the world.
“Our teams are driven to make a significant, positive and lasting impact on the communities we serve through our operations, product designs and innovative partnerships, and this year’s report showcases the results of that dedication,” said Martin Riant, P&G Executive Sponsor of Sustainability and Group President, Global Baby and Feminine & Family Care. “Our work to drive zero manufacturing waste to landfill across our manufacturing facilities has exceeded expectations with nearly 50 percent of our sites achieving this goal since 2010.”
The report details P&G’s work on:
· Waste, exceeding its waste reduction goal by achieving only 0.4 percent of input materials being disposed of as manufacturing waste to landfill across all its facilities; the goal called for less than 0.5 percent by 2020.
· Pulp, exceeding its third party certification goal by having 54 percent of the virgin wood fibers used in its tissue and towel products from Forest Stewardship Council® certified sources; the goal called for 40 percent by 2015.
· CO2, reducing total emissions by 14 percent, and installing two co-generation energy systems that will considerably reduce CO2 emissions, including 120,000 less metric tons per year at its largest global plant in Mehoopany, PA.
· Cold-water washing, helping drive to 53 percent the number of machine laundry washes done in cold water through consumer education programs, closing in on its goal of 70 percent cold-water washes, as washing in hot water is one of the largest uses of energy in a family home.
· Water, committing to 25 percent less water in every dose of liquid laundry detergents sold in North America by 2018.
· Packaging, delivering innovations including Mr. Clean Liquid Muscle that includes a 2.5x compaction formula with 45 percent less packaging and 64 percent less water per bottle, along with a unique single-dosing cap that ensures people don’t use too much.
· Product Formulation, committing to another round of compaction in its liquid laundry detergents by 2018 in NA, with 25 percent less water, less CO2 and less plastic.
· Social programs, exceeding its goal of improving the lives of 50 million people annually through its social programs, including Disaster Relief and CSDW.
The report also highlights four new 2020 sustainability goals P&G launched in October:
· Reduce water usage at manufacturing facilities by 20 percent per unit of production
· Provide 1 billion people access to water-efficient products
· Double the use of recycled resin in plastic packaging
· Ensure 90 percent of product packaging is recyclable or that programs are in place to create the ability to recycle it
“Our teams, in collaboration with some leading external partners, have delivered high-impact innovations and projects, helping us exceed goals in two key areas of the business, and closing in on others. We recognize that there is more to be done and are committed to focusing on areas where we can make the biggest positive impact,” Martin said.
To learn more about P&G’s long-term sustainability vision, goals, projects and to view the entire report, visit pg.com/sustainability ().
About Procter & Gamble
P&G serves nearly five billion people around the world with its brands. The Company has one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ambi Pur®, Ariel®, Bounty®, Charmin®, Crest®, Dawn®, Downy®, Duracell®, Fairy®, Febreze®, Gain®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Lenor®, Olay®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, SK-II®, Tide®, Vicks®, Wella® and Whisper®. The P&G community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide. Please visit for the latest news and in-depth information about P&G and its brands.
To learn more about P&G’s Sustainability Goals click here: P&G Sustainability ().Korea Newswire distributes your news across every media channels through the industry’s largest press release distribution network
TOKYO--( / ) July 17, 2014 -- Metaps announced the renewal release of zero commission CPC smartphone ad 핫독티비 필름카메라 network DirectAd, 핫독티비 야한비디오 (formerly known javbraze TOKYO--(DirectTap). A complete site redesign has gone live, introducing its new native advertising platform in detail.
DirectAd Native Ad Format 핫독티비 아이패드사진찍기 enables developers to customize the layout in their app without compromising user experience. 핑보넷 DirectAdcan now integrate advertisements into walls and timelines that blend into the natural environment of their apps. Through DirectAd, Metaps is committed 핫독티비 디자인이란 to providing 페스카라 DirectAdvariety of native advertising solutions to their network 움짤저장소 DirectAd핫독티비 에로스
Metaps takes no commission on ad revenue earned on DirectAd, which allows developers to keep all ad revenue they generate on the network. 핫독티비 소녀시대예쁜사진 DirectAd provides a 100% fill rate solution, and developers can control the 핫독티비 예쁜캐릭터사진 ratio of their house ads and sponsored ads. The network has 핫독티비 디지털인화 expanded significantly since its release last year, 오피가이드 MetapsDirectAd network apps now have a grand total of over 500 million downloads.
오피가이드 DirectAd핫독티비 인화성
Metaps is headquartered in Tokyo and has offices throughout Asia, and in London 핫독티비 웨딩사진촬영 and San Francisco. The metaps Platform is a data driven app monetization platform, enabling app developers to maximize their 야동팁 Metapsthrough data analysis. Last year, Metaps closed $11 million series B funding 핫독티비 피에스판 led by Fidelity Growth Partners Japan.
알바할래 Twitter:핫독티비 나체
나비툰 Facebook:핫독티비 사진필름
SlideShare 핫독티비 가터벨트 SlideShare
Photos/Multimedia 해운대성인용품사용후기 Photos/MultimediaAvailable:Korea 핫독티비 섹시녀 Newswire distributes your news across every media 렌즈파워링구매사이트 Photos/Multimediathrough the industry’s largest press beeg Photos/Multimediadistribution network
|전화번호 :||영업시간 :|
|홈페이지 :||위치정보 :|
등록된 댓글이 없습니다.